hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: How did you vote? (anonymous)

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Change UK

    0 0%
  • Conservatives

    2 2.02%
  • Greens

    18 18.18%
  • Independent

    0 0%
  • Labour

    3 3.03%
  • Liberal Democrats

    7 7.07%
  • SNP

    60 60.61%
  • The Brexit Party

    9 9.09%
  • UKIP

    0 0%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 961 to 986 of 986
  1. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye, but can he prove it, or is it up to us to disprove it.
    Funnily enough it would be up to you to prove it. Just like Alyn Smith failed to do and issued a full grovelling apology.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My prediction.

    Noon passes.... there's no apology. Nothing happens to your disappointment.
    Looks like you were wrong with that apology, maybe not at noon but it arrived. What's your spin on this?
    Last edited by James310; 17-06-2019 at 08:25 PM.

  4. #963
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whens Alyn Smith due up in court?

    I didn't see an apology so assuming the Brexit part have begin legal proceedings?

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    No court required for Alyn, he issued a full apology.

    Right had my fun. Won't dreg up anymore.
    Last edited by James310; 17-06-2019 at 04:52 PM.

  5. #964
    @hibs.net private member Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cramond
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by James310 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funnily enough it would be up to you to prove it. Just like Alyn Smith failed to do and issued a full grovelling apology.
    So it still hasn't been proven that the Brexit Party isn't a money laundering shell company, seeing as they've agreed to keep their accounts hidden?

    "The Brexit Party's online funding system left it open to "a high and on-going risk" of impermissible donations, the Electoral Commission says."

  6. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it still hasn't been proven that the Brexit Party isn't a money laundering shell company, seeing as they've agreed to keep their accounts hidden?

    "The Brexit Party's online funding system left it open to "a high and on-going risk" of impermissible donations, the Electoral Commission says."
    It's not been proven it is. Poor Alyn, what a total humiliation for him.

  7. #966
    @hibs.net private member Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cramond
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by James310 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not been proven it is. Poor Alyn, what a total humiliation for him.
    Not really. The Brexit Party had an opportunity to display a level of transparency and have chosen not to. Anyone who isn't a brexit supporter will see this for what it actually is.

  8. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really. The Brexit Party had an opportunity to display a level of transparency and have chosen not to. Anyone who isn't a brexit supporter will see this for what it actually is.
    It literally could not have been any more humiliating for him. A full grovelling apology.

    Dress it up and spin it any way you like.

  9. #968
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    39,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really. The Brexit Party had an opportunity to display a level of transparency and have chosen not to. Anyone who isn't a brexit supporter will see this for what it actually is.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned 1,789.68!



  10. #969
    @hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Spinning a Yarn
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by James310 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funnily enough it would be up to you to prove it. Just like Alyn Smith failed to do and issued a full grovelling apology.
    I am being stalked. Replying to a post from 18 days ago. Now what were you saying about me having a personal vendetta against you?
    #Persevered
    Scotland can be a beacon, within these islands and beyond, for a socially just and sustainable society. Whilst there are many priorities which will require independence, there is also much that can and must be done now by the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish Government.

  11. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am being stalked. Replying to a post from 18 days ago. Now what were you saying about me having a personal vendetta against you?
    Can you prove it, or do I need to prove it. 😂😂😂

    Wrong again on another subject, seems to be a theme.

  12. #971
    Not sure what thread this belongs on but this, by Chris Deerin, is worth a read.

    https://www.newstatesman.com/politic...ce-lose-brexit

    Folk rehashing the same arguments from 2014 should take heed, we're in a very different place now.

  13. #972
    @hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Spinning a Yarn
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by James310 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you prove it, or do I need to prove it. 😂😂😂

    Wrong again on another subject, seems to be a theme.
    I'm not sure what the fuc you're on about, again.
    #Persevered
    Scotland can be a beacon, within these islands and beyond, for a socially just and sustainable society. Whilst there are many priorities which will require independence, there is also much that can and must be done now by the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish Government.

  14. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure what the fuc you're on about, again.
    Language Timothy! 😂😂😂

  15. #974
    @hibs.net private member Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cramond
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

  16. #975
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    39,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Love it, troll boy.

    You really have no idea when to stop digging.

    Actually, that's not true. I noticed that you ran off and stopped everything when you were ripped up like erse paper for your nonsense about oil prices and the Iraq war. Well done. Good decision.

    Keep ripping into James though. He's got you over a barrel on this, but it's hard not to enjoy a slow motion car crash.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned 1,789.68!



  17. #976
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    39,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's because of people such as yourself that we're in the mess we're in. Perhaps if you did some proper digging yourself and actually challenged what you thought you knew about the world, you would come to realize that it isn't the lie being presented to you on the surface.

    I'll never stop digging. I'd far rather be in the small minority that are right, than the large majority that are wrong, just so I can live in blissful ignorance.
    You are such a slaver.

    That makes no sense on any level. It's not even slightly relevant to the discussion.

    You're in a hole of your own creation. Again.

    Do what you want, but you're making a fool of yourself. Again.

  18. #977
    @hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West Auckland, NZ
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,914
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by James310 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No court required for Alyn, he issued a full apology.

    Right had my fun. Won't dreg up anymore.
    So my assumption was correct then

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  19. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So my assumption was correct then

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    Spin it whatever way makes you feel better. How humiliating.

  20. #979
    @hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West Auckland, NZ
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,914
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by James310 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spin it whatever way makes you feel better. How humiliating.
    No spin- I assumed the BXT party must have started legal proceedings.... Turned out they had

    That's not spin, that's fact

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  21. #980
    Coaching Staff Future17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    "Galactidos!"
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,621
    Quote Originally Posted by James310 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right had my fun. Won't dreg up anymore.
    You lasted less than five hours.

  22. #981
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,003
    I was talking to a Brexit supporting Englishman the other day in London.
    He was going on about "we won, you lost, get over it".
    So I asked him how that applied when you take into account that in Scotland there was a majority in the referendum against Brexit.
    His response? "The Government shouldn't have released results by constituency. They should have just reported the overall total."
    I was so astonished I didn't know how to respond.
    Perhaps he has a point, and we should all just be kept in the dark.

  23. #982
    @hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West Auckland, NZ
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,914
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ilaPQB2A4hf_tI

    What was the postal turnout in indyref?
    Ruth seemed to know before they were opened

    Haven't checked but I wonder about EU ref postal votes too

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

  24. #983
    @hibs.net private member Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cramond
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...ilaPQB2A4hf_tI

    What was the postal turnout in indyref?
    Ruth seemed to know before they were opened

    Haven't checked but I wonder about EU ref postal votes too

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
    We still haven't found the "missing" postal votes either.

  25. #984
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    12,051
    I can't do this any more. These people are going to destroy us all - free range British bananas.

    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  26. #985
    Coaching Staff Sylar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lanark/Palo Alto
    Age
    33
    Posts
    15,033
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't do this any more. These people are going to destroy us all - free range British bananas.

    It would be funny were it not so bloody painful...

    Christ on a bike.

  27. #986
    @hibs.net private member Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cramond
    Posts
    3,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't do this any more. These people are going to destroy us all - free range British bananas.

    Still the most solid arguements i've seen for brexit yet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved