hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs 2018/19 Season Review Edit

https://youtu.be/7O68OSXiwuA

I made a short ten minute video edit recapping the past season, it took me a few days to make and I thought it could be a nice watch to have a recap of the highs and lows of the season just finished. Any support or feedback would be greatly, greatly appreciated and if you liked it and want to see more of this kind of thing then I post edits on my Instagram @wearehibs. Thank you and hope you enjoy the video! GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDavidGray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://youtu.be/7O68OSXiwuA

I made a short ten minute video edit recapping the past season, it took me a few days to make and I thought it could be a nice watch to have a recap of the highs and lows of the season just finished. Any support or feedback would be greatly, greatly appreciated and if you liked it and want to see more of this kind of thing then I post edits on my Instagram @wearehibs. Thank you and hope you enjoy the video! GGTTH
    That's superb mate.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Good review of the season 👍🏻👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by legends of 73 View Post
    Good review of the season 👍🏻👍🏻
    Thanks

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    great work.

Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    great work.
    Cheers man, appreciate that

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Brilliant video.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Nice work man

Such a shame that Berra OG wasn't a winner, I've never celebrated a goal like it - in our group we were bouncing in a huddle, and was 50% elation and 50% laughing like **** because it was him that scored it. Was weird hearing us all continually screaming his name joyously.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    Nice work man

Such a shame that Berra OG wasn't a winner, I've never celebrated a goal like it - in our group we were bouncing in a huddle, and was 50% elation and 50% laughing like **** because it was him that scored it. Was weird hearing us all continually screaming his name joyously.

We should have won that game comfortably. We were miles better than them.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    We should have won that game comfortably. We were miles better than them.
    Agree we should have, our dominance in the majority of both halves was considerable, in the second particularly - we didn't create enough clear chances though, though Slivka should have scored certainly.

To be fair, they played their part, and we were really creaking at the end - more so than they were at any point, I would say - and was glad to hear the final whistle. I'd have felt a lot more aggrieved had we not just beat them at Tynie.

Agree we should have, our dominance in the majority of both halves was considerable, in the second particularly - we didn't create enough clear chances though, though Slivka should have scored certainly.

To be fair, they played their part, and we were really creaking at the end - more so than they were at any point, I would say - and was glad to hear the final whistle. I'd have felt a lot more aggrieved had we not just beat them at Tynie.
    I get the feeling that the last two or three and a half games this season were down to fatigue. We've been playing with pretty much the same players week in, week out with little to no variance, we've been playing big games and at a higher intensity.

Looking forward to the transfer window ahead and then the benefits of a pre-season

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Nice work man

Thanks, n yeah woulda been better not to have his face in the video hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    I get the feeling that the last two or three and a half games this season were down to fatigue. We've been playing with pretty much the same players week in, week out with little to no variance, we've been playing big games and at a higher intensity.

Looking forward to the transfer window ahead and then the benefits of a pre-season
    Those are fair points, certainly - whilst it was nice to have the consistency of team selection, it maybe did take its toll.

Those are fair points, certainly - whilst it was nice to have the consistency of team selection, it maybe did take its toll.
    Yeah, better having that consistency though than the constant mixing and matching we had every week under Lennon.

Great video. Cheers for posting.
    Cougars!!!

Good video, enjoyed that.

Think that shows, despite a lot of people seeming to not rate him, how important and impressive a player Mallan is.

It also gives hope for Kamberi again, he started off very lean and sharp and seemed to lose his way with his injury/playing through it when he also seemed to bulk up quite a bit. I’m also superstitious and he needs to get rid of those black boots he wears as it’s been since he pulled them on.

Get Flo lean and sharp again for next season and the goals and skill we know he can produce will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Good video, enjoyed that.

Think that shows, despite a lot of people seeming to not rate him, how important and impressive a player Mallan is.

It also gives hope for Kamberi again, he started off very lean and sharp and seemed to lose his way with his injury/playing through it when he also seemed to bulk up quite a bit. I’m also superstitious and he needs to get rid of those black boots he wears as it’s been since he pulled them on.

Get Flo lean and sharp again for next season and the goals and skill we know he can produce will follow.
    Yeah, one thing I also noticed whilst making it is that a fair few of our goals early on in the season came from Hanlon making attacking runs and taking other defenders out the game, which he hasn’t really done at all since his comeback from injury.

Great work, thanks for posting it.

Good point by Unseen work re Mallan. Just seeing his goals again and the quality of most of them confirms to me he was the right choice for POTY.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Great work, thanks for posting it.

Good point by Unseen work re Mallan. Just seeing his goals again and the quality of most of them confirms to me he was the right choice for POTY.
    Thank you and yeah, think mallans gone slightly under appreciated this season

Seeing Lennon acting the arse at Tynecastle with the caption "Hearts 0-0 Hibs" really sums the boys ego up. We're well rid.