hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hsl

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, being a bit cheeky - the 8000 is an arbitrary target (dont ask me?), but on the far left is the actual amount you have - so, similar to yours, mine shows target as 8000, wee ball 2/3 the way across, and my actual number on the left.
    Green Day
    Thank you for helping others.
    We are going to put a Q & A on our web site specifically about Francks to help supporters understand what it's about.
    In essence it's meant to be a fun way that allows supporters ( and us ) to recognise contributions in a more subtle manner than just hard cash. We did't want to use points as we have had one or two issues with that in the past.
    The idea is that you need to reach 1875 Francks to become a Member. While nearly all our Members want to just carry on anyway we want, and indeed will be offering various incentives to recognise this generosity. Nothing will every compromise the one member one vote principle but reward/recognition is widely used by many other Clubs. At the moment we developed some arbitrary levels above this basic 1875 and these can be used in future. For example, in our last draw ( for signed Darren & David Shirts ) Members with 1875 Francks were included in the draw without the need to make any donation. Others had to donate £25 to be included. We may have things availble that are available for those with 8000 Francks or above etc etc.

We hope this helps

Hibernian Supporters

2. Log in to remove the advert

For example, in our last draw ( for signed Darren & David Shirts
    When is that drawn or have I missed he winner?

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    If you have 1875 Francks , you are a Member, and a Founding one at that.

Thank you.

Hibernian Supporters
    I have got the certificate for paying the £225,carried on paying for a few months but had to cancel payments due to financial reasons, would my name be on top being spoken of?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanforlife View Post
    I have got the certificate for paying the £225,carried on paying for a few months but had to cancel payments due to financial reasons, would my name be on top being spoken of?
    Yes. Because you are a founding member 👍

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Yes. Because you are a founding member 👍
    Cheers for that m8 😁

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    When is that drawn or have I missed he winner?
    Dave
    It was drawn at the weekend and we should have it on twitter and our web site tonight.

Hibernian Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Go to their website and logon using the email address you started your subscription with. There is a password reset button if you need it. Once in you can see your payments.

I understand gocardless stopped sending email confirmations a while back hence no emails.
    Thanks D.

Will there be official notification of being founder member/name on shirt ??. How do you get certificate??. I will keep paying my monthly subs as its cash to the manager for helping improving the team

Quote Originally Posted by BT58 View Post
    Will there be official notification of being founder member/name on shirt ??. How do you get certificate??. I will keep paying my monthly subs as its cash to the manager for helping improving the team
    We are still working on this but one thing is certain is that we will be publishing a full list of all those who we believe to be Founding Members at the deadline date. We will allow sufficient time for any last minute errors/changes before passing the final list to the Club.

Hibernian Supporters

Hopefully the shirt will need to be XXXXXL to fit all the names on.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Just got this email from HSL.
    Looks like the refer a friend initiative has increased the numbers by at least 32. Well done everyone who signed up.

We are delighted to report that our experimental initiative has been a resounding success.

We have now achieved our objectives and therefore this Campaign is now closed. While new Members will of course continue to be most welcome it is only appropriate that we make it clear that no further names will be included in the draw.

Given the speed at which we achieved these numbers and the emails that we have received it is very clear that the incentive/recognition is an attractive feature for both existing Members who encouraged others to join, but also played a part for those new Supporters who are now with us.

We need to now reflect on this with a view to continuing to motivate both existing Members and potential new Members alike.

Did HSL really just tweet asking Aston Villa fans for money? 🙈🙈🙈

Pay more for John McGinn

Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post

Pay more for John McGinn

Ffs
    Saw that. A bit like us being asked to donate to Aston Villa because McGinn is there. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post

Pay more for John McGinn

Ffs
    Why not. Many Scottish fans have a favourite English team. My step son loves Newcastle and a few mates have been to Man Utd games etc. Like us Villa fans fell in love with SJM. Whilst the mood is good if any Villa fans or any non Hibs fans who have a soft spot for us why not contribute.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Hopefully the shirt will need to be XXXXXL to fit all the names on.
    My name is bound to end up on the armpit

I have 4231 or something so guess I'm in 😁
    Cougars!!!