Well done the club.Nice to be appreciated for renewing season ticket.😉😉

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Couldn't make it yesterday but sounds like a good idea to me

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some folk will moan at anything
    Where every penny is a prisoner to Hibs and HSL constantly pleading for donations I think this was an unnecessary expense. Even at a conservative cost of 25p per sticker that's £3500 that IMO would be better spent elsewhere

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Where every penny is a prisoner to Hibs and HSL constantly pleading for donations I think this was an unnecessary expense. Even at a conservative cost of 25p per sticker that's £3500 that IMO would be better spent elsewhere
    I'm not sure 25p is conservative. They're not pannini stickers.

They spent under £300 on the stickers.

Anything particular in mind?

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    I thought it was a really nice gesture. Some folk really do go out if their way to find things to moan about

Testimonial Due
    Stickers that cost a few hundred quid, wrong stickers on seats, etc. I hope that the club will conduct an urgent investigation into this. Time for Dempster to walk.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    A quick google shows that they might not be as much as that, but regardless I think Hibs will have a marketing budget as part of their usual operational costs and I would imagine it would come from this.

I think these type of things are important activities, from a personal point of view, I thought it was a nice touch seeing it on my seat. The seats behind had a sticker that said "don't lose this seat" (or similar), which I thought was a good idea as well.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    I kidded on to wee man I was struggling to get the ST’s for this year and was going to surprise him on his birthday!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    A quick google shows that they might not be as much as that, but regardless I think Hibs will have a marketing budget as part of their usual operational costs and I would imagine it would come from this.

I think these type of things are important activities, from a personal point of view, I thought it was a nice touch seeing it on my seat. The seats behind had a sticker that said "don't lose this seat" (or similar), which I thought was a good idea as well.
    Agree - a good marketing ploy. Felt a bit sorry for those who arrived to find the don’t lose this seat stickers, and could be interpreted as a shaming exercise as it let those who sit nearby know that someone they have sat with hasn’t (yet) renewed.
    If it was enough to persuade some to renew them the cost will more than be recouped. The person I feel the most sorry for though is the one who is tasked with removing them all in time for the new season.
    Maybe next season we can get a sticker for every game attended, with different colours depending on how many away games you attended. Might have just found a solution to the Loyalty Point question.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    25p each 😂

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    No stickers in the FF lower, I guess we're just second class season ticket holders? Disgrace
    My cousin who has sat in the FF for about 20 years said he had a letter from the club regarding finding him another seat, he says it is because the singing section are on the move again, he is lower FF next to east stand.

Anyone else heard the same.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    25p each ��

maybe meant 2.5p each

which would be more accurate, Roderick would have paid for them with the loose change in his pocket
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 20-05-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Testimonial Due
    25p for 13,500 stickers is not conservative. Feels like an Apprentice task this.

The whole exercise probably cost £350.
    Last edited by HFC93; 20-05-2019 at 12:27 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    My cousin who has sat in the FF for about 20 years said he had a letter from the club regarding finding him another seat, he says it is because the singing section are on the move again, he is lower FF next to east stand.

Pointless move if this is true.... its not the height dulling the atmosphere its the proximity to the wall of the stand.

Its very simple Physics!!!!!!

Where are you pulling that cost from? A bulk order of 14,000 stickers. You’re looking at a few hundred quid.

That’s less than the cost of one season ticket and a very good, profitable marketing scheme. Have a think about it.

I sit in the FF lower and haven't heard anything about this. I'm at the other side though. I can't help but feel that this would have come out by now though given that the letters regarding season ticket renewals went out 2 months or so ago.

Is it possible that your cousin just doesn't have a child in his group and therefore is being asked to leave the family section, rather than because the singing section are moving?

Total waste of money, time and effort. Fair enough the don’t lose out stickers to encourage folk to renew. If they want to thank folk who renewed then a simple cost free email would’ve sufficed.
    Miserable cant, in this day and age where everything is digital and I’d dare say false, the thought of even someone putting a sticker on a seat as a way of showing the clubs gratitude is immense imo. The finer details shouldn’t be lost imo

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Seems like I over estimated the cost of sticker gate 😂 and made a bit of a (.)(.) of myself obviously I have no idea about printing costs and have since learned that it was the academy players who stuck them in place. Given the minimal costs involved may I congratulate Hibs on a fantastic gesture and advertising campaign. Thanks to everyone on here for kindly pointing out the error of my ways 😂GGTTH
    Last edited by Kojock; 20-05-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Absolute nonsense. Maybes he hasnt renewed the kids ticket and is getting moved but irs not for the singing section

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    If you didn't put the sticker on your mates back at some point during the game then you are not HIBS class imo and you should get out

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    If you didn't put the sticker on your mates back at some point during the game then you are not HIBS class imo and you should get out
    Post reported. Deary me.

Think of all the people who don't have any mates.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Seems like I over estimated the cost of sticker gate 😂 and made a bit of a (.)(.) of myself obviously I have no idea about printing costs and have since learned that it was the academy players who stuck them in place. Given the minimal costs involved may I congratulate Hibs on a fantastic gesture and advertising campaign. Thanks to everyone on here for kindly pointing out the error of my ways 😂GGTTH
    good recovery!!
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Crap font on the stickers though.