hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Coaching Staff
    Should add, that naturally all of us downunder are sorry to see him go, as he was a strong link between us and Easter Road.

Needless to say he will always be a most welcome guest at any future Oz Hibs get togethers.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular Sproule Three's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza Fred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should add, that naturally all of us downunder are sorry to see him go, as he was a strong link between us and Easter Road.

Needless to say he will always be a most welcome guest at any future Oz Hibs get togethers.
    Wouldnt surprise me if he goes back to Melbourne Victory in player / coach role although he’s probably still a first pick for national team.
    Kevin Muscat just resigned today . Coincidence??

He’s a really decent guy.
    Met him when I signed Boyle’s Aussie passport and after that game in Sydney when he was happy to give a few drunken Sydney Hibees some time for a chat.

Wish him well although not at Melbourne Victory !

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I thought he was excellent today. On that form he'd compliment most sides in this league.
    Agree probably best player on the pitch however similar to other games seems to run out of steam and should have been covering better for their second both he and Mallan struggled to get back.

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Milligan wasn't kept on because his wages could be better used on other areas of the squad.

He actually did reasonably well for us over the piece without being brilliant

Really poor signing IMO and must have been past his best. I am happy he is being moved on. Clearly an experienced pro but on the pitch I felt he didn't do enough.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I thought he was excellent today. On that form he'd compliment most sides in this league.
    He was good today BUT look how far we were on top in that 1st half yet only scored once. The midfield needs to change for next season as the lack of goals and creativity is costing us

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk