hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: AFL 2019 thread

AFL 2019 thread

Hi, mates. Are here AFL fans? Do you know something about this interesting game?

If yes, what team do you support?

I am a fan of Juventus FC, and if you are too, can suggest you good site with breaking news of Juventus
    Last edited by bossofbetting; 12-09-2019 at 03:04 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bossofbetting View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi, mates. Are here AFL fans? Do you know something about this interesting game?

Went to see Collingwood v Richmond years ago, when travelling in Australia. Sort of supported Collingwood but also developed a liking for West Coast Eagles while I was there.

I drifted away from it but it now gets broadcast on one of the sports channels I subscribe to (can’t remember which) and have watched a few games. It’s entertaining enough, when it is good.
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bossofbetting View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi, mates. Are here AFL fans? Do you know something about this interesting game? Here i post my predictions to AFL matches and maybe it will be interesting for you.

Hello mate. what brings you to an Hibernian football forum - are you a fan?

I love Aussie Rules and follow St Kilda, due to their perennial underachievement, much like Hibs

No final for the Saints once again in 2019: we started well then collapsed. I'm glad Richardson was fired after six years of failure and I hope St Kilda can re-group and improve. I'm still looking forward to finals this year and I think Collingwood might take the flag.

Who is your team?
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875