hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: May Prize Draw

May Prize Draw

We just wanted to provide a gentle reminder about our final prize draw of the Season.
    While it is primarily a thank you to all our existing paid up Members, as they are entered automatically without the need for any additional payments, it is also available to non Members who make a one off donation of £25 or more. Indeed, it is also available to existing donators who have not yet achieved full Membership and by making an addition one off payment they can hasten their journey to full Membership.
    Please remember this is a fantastic prize. Two signed/framed shirts of Darren McGregor and David Gray. These will be personally presented after the Aberdeen game on 19th March.

You can donate at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Lets try and get extra funds to Paul and Robbie to spend this summer.

HSL

2. Log in to remove the advert

If I'm not a full member (IE only half or more on my way to the £225 membership figure) do I have to pay up the full fee to be included or just another £25 like the one off option to ensure I'm included?

Sorry for the daft question.

Great prize btw.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I'm not a full member (IE only half or more on my way to the £225 membership figure) do I have to pay up the full fee to be included or just another £25 like the one off option to ensure I'm included?

Sorry for the daft question.

Great prize btw.
    DaveF
    Thank you for your interest, it’s not a daft question.
    You only have to donate £25 before 17th May to be included in the Draw. The really good news is as well as giving yourself the opportunity to win these two framed shirts your £25 earns you Francks that contribute to your overall target of 1875.
    These are great prizes and will be personally presented do there will be great photo opportunities.

HSL

Ta.

Also noticed that there is a password reset button now on the my account page. And it works!

Hurrah :-D

@hibs.net private member HONG KONG PHOOEY's Avatar
    I contacted you (HSL) by e-mail a couple of weeks ago. I had cancelled my Direct Debits (I have 2 memberships) and wanted to restart them. My bank won’t let me and I was wondering if you could or do I have to set up new Direct Debits ? The membership is under John Seery and Mia McFarlane, and advice would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by HONG KONG PHOOEY View Post
    I contacted you (HSL) by e-mail a couple of weeks ago. I had cancelled my Direct Debits (I have 2 memberships) and wanted to restart them. My bank won’t let me and I was wondering if you could or do I have to set up new Direct Debits ? The membership is under John Seery and Mia McFarlane, and advice would be appreciated
    We have checked through our emails and cannot find any record. We have however had issues with emails sent to us from our web site. We understand that issue is now resolved.
    Resuming Direct Debits is easy. Just sign into your own account from our web site and just start a new donation plan.
    Please email us at info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk if you have any issues.
    If you have forgotten your password the password reset function is now working again.

HSL

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    We just wanted to provide a gentle reminder about our final prize draw of the Season.
    While it is primarily a thank you to all our existing paid up Members, as they are entered automatically without the need for any additional payments, it is also available to non Members who make a one off donation of £25 or more. Indeed, it is also available to existing donators who have not yet achieved full Membership and by making an addition one off payment they can hasten their journey to full Membership.
    Please remember this is a fantastic prize. Two signed/framed shirts of Darren McGregor and David Gray. These will be personally presented after the Aberdeen game on 19th March.

You can donate at www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk

Lets try and get extra funds to Paul and Robbie to spend this summer.

HSL

Any chance that HSL could ask the club whether or not the club could obtain a pair of tickets for say Champions league final and then use these as a lottery style prize or auction to raise funds?
    If not, no worries

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyDave View Post
    Any chance that HSL could ask the club whether or not the club could obtain a pair of tickets for say Champions league final and then use these as a lottery style prize or auction to raise funds?
    If not, no worries
    Why would the club obtain champions league final tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Why would the club obtain champions league final tickets?
    It was only a question :-)

Anyway, Rod would never let them out of his hands...

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyDave View Post
    If not, no worries
    HibbyDave
    If only ?

However, are you really saying you would rather have Champions League Final tickets than signed/framed Daz and Dave shirts ?

Come on everyone, even if you cannot yet commit to a regular monthly amount why not start off with a single donation of £25. Its win win. You could win the prize but if not at least you have added to our summer transfer budget.

HSL