hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: KP update

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    One thing I would like to ask is how does the club interoperable information fed back by our fans reps? What I mean by that is, to use one example, the catering side of things. I’ve no doubt that all the reps will have seen the concerns and problems from fans and there for relayed them to the club, how do the club then act upon it?

Sticking with the catering, is it because they are under contract?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One thing I would like to ask is how does the club interoperable information fed back by our fans reps? What I mean by that is, to use one example, the catering side of things. I’ve no doubt that all the reps will have seen the concerns and problems from fans and there for relayed them to the club, how do the club then act upon it?

Sticking with the catering, is it because they are under contract?
    Yes ✅

Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    We’ll just have to wait and see then won’t we? It wouldn’t be the first time you’ve been on at me telling me I’m wrong about something that’s turned out to be correct.

Funny that you’re never as quick to hold your hands up and say you were wrong afterwards...

Give it a rest now.

I asked a clear and fair question of KP and he’s answered to the best of his knowledge so far.

Your desperate, and quite frankly pathetic, attempts at twisting my question to give it an alternative meaning even after you’ve been shown to be making things up yourself are not working. Additionally, you are the one that keeps mentioning Aberdeen, not me. Add that to the growing list of things you are making up to justify your bizarre objection to a reasonable question.

My question remains clear, fair and open.
    Apologies for assuming Aberdeen, however it’s the only game justifying your question of being above the two saints sides and below the cat A sides.

It’s not desperate nor pathetic, had you just asked a question then fine, however you also added in a nonsensical potential argument about lost revenue from sponsorships. It made no sense and you know that. I’m sure the pricing will be out for most games soon enough and we will see, one things for sure though, it won’t come anywhere close to covering the revenue stream closed down by not having a sponsor, I’d also suggest it won’t have any baring on the potential attendance of said game if it did happen.

Afternoon all,

September quickfire update - what has been happening since my last update at the end of August.

I think we can definitely say the season has been a slow burner - last Wednesday and Saturday is most welcome and I believe it'll be onwards and upwards. Keep doing what you do - genuinely believe we, the fans, got us over the line in both games recently.

Turnstile performance and access was flagged in July and escalated in August. Thanks to all the supporter volunteers that gave up their time on Wednesday 18th to help test around the stadium - the software and access is back to the right performance levels (no lag, quick changeover and QR recognition). Stewarding will still be on hand to support the niggles.

We asked for more communication in August and Leeann posted an update via Hibs TV on 30th August.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE-lfOt0z4E&app=desktop

Other noteworthy news

Semi-Final details confirmed
    www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10318

Club statement - George Craig

This was emotional - Rena's story
    www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10299

__________________________________________________ ______________________

I attended the board meeting last week. Points flagged to the board by myself and Tracey (and as always, not on behalf of all supporters but a fair proportion).

- Supporter feedback - Sizeable number of fans are unhappy with results and performances before our recent games. I passed on concerns (covering a number of points - results, performances, losing faith in football management, wanting change, need to keep improving) which are always taken into account. On the flipside, fair number of fans are keen to build on the last two games and charge up the league - starting Saturday at Aberdeen before we take on Hamilton and Ross County.

- More communication - to hear from the club on direction of travel once plans put in place (linked to the above youtube video).

__________________________________________________ _______________________

As always, Hibs fans are barry - the Since 1875 display was well landed.

Met up with Mickey Weir recently - the legend is an ambassador of Show Racism the Red Card initiative - a fantastic cause which continues to tackle racism through education - enabling role models to present an anti-racist message to people. The educational charity has a wear red day initiative on Friday 4th of October.

This type of initiative isn't exclusive to this one date and I've no doubt we'll see it again around Easter Road soon(advertised during big live televised matches last season). I've made a donation of £20 to this cause.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

I took Drejc, a student from Trglav, Slovenia, to the game on Saturday. Owen W alerted me to a post online to say he will be coming to study here next year and is keen to find a team that fits - it had to be the cabbage.

Drejc plays at a decent standard back home in Slovenia and was an avid watcher on Saturday. He loved our passion for the game - he thought Scott Allan and Christian Doidge were our best performers (I'll not repeat what he thought of the referee and the opposition).

There is a young lad in our support that is going through a really tough time at the moment. Got him the purple away kit to let him know that #WeAreAllHibs and this will always be his home from home.

This is what it feels like to be Hibs.

Loved this reaction here - tremendous. the clubs future support.
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1176972295073607681

As always, gies a shout if something needs flagged and of course any time I can help – Hibs related or not.

KP
    Last edited by Power; 30-09-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Afternoon all,

September quickfire update - what has been happening since my last update at the end of August.

I think we can definitely say the season has been a slow burner - last Wednesday and Saturday is most welcome and I believe it'll be onwards and upwards. Keep doing what you do - genuinely believe we, the fans, got us over the line in both games recently.

Turnstile performance and access was flagged in July and escalated in August. Thanks to all the supporter volunteers that gave up their time on Wednesday 18th to help test around the stadium - the software and access is back to the right performance levels (no lag, quick changeover and QR recognition). Stewarding will still be on hand to support the niggles.

We asked for more communication in August and Leeann posted an update via Hibs TV on 30th August.

Other noteworthy news

I attended the board meeting last week. Points flagged to the board by myself and Tracey (and as always, not on behalf of all supporters but a fair proportion).

- Supporter feedback - Sizeable number of fans are unhappy with results and performances before our recent games. I passed on concerns (covering a number of points - results, performances, losing faith in football management, wanting change, need to keep improving) which are always taken into account. On the flipside, fair number of fans are keen to build on the last two games and charge up the league - starting Saturday at Aberdeen before we take on Hamilton and Ross County.

- More communication - to hear from the club on direction of travel once plans put in place (linked to the above youtube video).

Met up with Mickey Weir recently - the legend is an ambassador of Show Racism the Red Card initiative - a fantastic cause which continues to tackle racism through education - enabling role models to present an anti-racist message to people. The educational charity has a wear red day initiative on Friday 4th of October.

This type of initiative isn't exclusive to this one date and I've no doubt we'll see it again around Easter Road soon(advertised during big live televised matches last season). I've made a donation of £20 to this cause.

I took Drejc, a student from Trglav, Slovenia, to the game on Saturday. Owen W alerted me to a post online to say he will be coming to study here next year and is keen to find a team that fits - it had to be the cabbage.

Drejc plays at a decent standard back home in Slovenia and was an avid watcher on Saturday. He loved our passion for the game - he thought Scott Allan and Christian Doidge were our best performers (I'll not repeat what he thought of the referee and the opposition).

There is a young lad in our support that is going through a really tough time at the moment. Got him the purple away kit to let him know that #WeAreAllHibs and this will always be his home from home.

As always, gies a shout if something needs flagged and of course any time I can help – Hibs related or not.

KP
    Great update Kieran.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Afternoon all,

Other noteworthy news

KP
    Good work.

Is there any mention of when Ron Gordon will release his plans for the football club, if I remember correctly, I’m sure Leanne mentioned when Ron came in they would release a statement in a few months of their long term strategic plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Box Fish View Post
    Good work.

Is there any mention of when Ron Gordon will release his plans for the football club, if I remember correctly, I’m sure Leanne mentioned when Ron came in they would release a statement in a few months of their long term strategic plan?
    Good shout, it will come (hence keeping communication on the pad) it’s touched on in that YouTube video - hopefully soon. Think it’s key that it’s a full update with detail.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Thanks for the update KP

Thanks for the update. I use the styles 17 - 20. Each game tbis season my card has been fine. Until Saturday. Showed up a couple of minutes late and no queues so assume there has been an improvement, but I had to go to all 4 gates to get one that worked.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Superb K

@hibs.net private member bringbackbenny's Avatar
    good status update - sincerely appreciated.

@hibs.net private member
    Thanks for the update. Well done for keeping us regularly informed.

@hibs.net private member hibsforeurope's Avatar
    Afternoon all,

Other noteworthy news

KP
    Thanks for the update.

Was this the board’s consensus? What happens if we don’t beat Hamilton and Ross county? Will something change then?

Quote Originally Posted by hibsforeurope View Post
    Thanks for the update.

Was this the board’s consensus? What happens if we don’t beat Hamilton and Ross county? Will something change then?
    If we didn’t beat Hamilton and Ross County I think we would all be the next level up fae disappointed. No positives in speculating - time to start winning games (Aberdeen first, they’re there for the taking - even up there).

@hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    If we didn’t beat Hamilton and Ross County I think we would all be the next level up fae disappointed. No positives in speculating - time to start winning games (Aberdeen first, they’re there for the taking - even up there).
    So what was the consensus of the board when you put it to them that a lot (vast majority i’d say) wanted Hecky and the management team gone?

Obviously two decent results have calmed things down a bit; but I’m assuming the board meeting was held when tensions were still running high!

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Thanks for the update.

Excellent update KP, thanks for that. Can I express my disappointment at Hibs charging £8 for a development friendly please.

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Anyone ken if there’s still working group meetings, is there one tonight, is there an agenda shared in advance, who attends from the club etc

Great update- Thank You Kieran

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Thanks for the update KP

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 18Craig75 View Post
    So what was the consensus of the board when you put it to them that a lot (vast majority i’d say) wanted Hecky and the management team gone?

Obviously two decent results have calmed things down a bit; but I’m assuming the board meeting was held when tensions were still running high!
    I think we need to acknowledge that it's great the supporters reps can provide us with updates but we need to understand there's going to be things that they can't discuss, such as the board's thoughts on the manager's position. Until Heckingbottom is gone the official line will be they gave 100% faith in him, even if it's not completely true (I have no idea of it is or isn't but I suspect they're asking difficult questions).

Quote Originally Posted by 18Craig75 View Post

Do you honestly expect that question to be answered?

Great update well done. That photo though 19 management / support staff really ?

great update thanks. That photo though 19 management / support staff, Really ?

I'd say it was more than a sizeable number to be honest. Keen to hear what the board said to the above if you can KP?

Left by mutual consent!
    Thanks KP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzling Doidge View Post
    I'd say it was more than a sizeable number to be honest. Keen to hear what the board said to the above if you can KP?
    You've got to be kidding.

@hibs.net private member 18Craig75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Well yes, I would expect a supporters representative to feed back important points from board meetings...without obviously going into too much detail on the more sensitive info. It’s all well and good the reps taking points to the board (which the current reps are doing a good job of) but surely we need to hear how those points go down, or how they will be actioned.

Isn’t that the point?

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    I know. Clearly some fans think he could answer it though.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"