hibs.net Messageboard

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: KP update

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    C&A, Iggy? Been gone for almost 20 years or so
    Not really relevant to the thread but I used to love it in C&A when they put the money up through those pipes that went along the ceiling.

Anyway, as you all were....

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Not in Holland.
    You been googling again😄

Not in Holland.
    All over France, rocking their wonderful selection of cavalry twills.

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    There are no updates, its just waffle. Ive already said its a waste of time, so why would I bother?
    Why bother reading the thread if you think it's a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by allant1981 View Post
    Why bother reading the thread if you think it's a waste of time
    It's all about finding the nearest C&A

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    All over France, rocking their wonderful selection of cavalry twills.
    Bought a pack of boxers from a French C&A. Poor quality, but enjoyed the retro experience.

Was Tony Blair not "man at c&a"? No wonder they retreated to more cultured shores.

Left by mutual consent!
    The current fan representative does a good job of screaming at the team from the back of the east. I’m assuming this is a metaphor for the amount of influence fans representatives actually have.

Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post
    Bought a pack of boxers from a French C&A. Poor quality, but enjoyed the retro experience.

Was Tony Blair not "man at c&a"? No wonder they retreated to more cultured shores.

Last edited by hibsbollah; 01-11-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    Thank you for such a prompt reply KP.

What is ‘the right thing’?

With us being where we are now as a club, vague generalities and asking the fans to trust doesn’t cut the mustard when the board have previously suggested that they are mere stewards.

What is ‘the right thing’?

Why has doing the right thing and keeping quiet led us to the bottom of the table?

What is the owner’s Plan?

If that’s for the owner to outline, when is that scheduled to happen?

Because ultimately Hibs is neither the fans club nor the community’s club.

Hibs is now Ron Gordon’s club. We are Ron Gordon's customers. If Ron wants our money and faith on a recurring basis, he needs to start talking, wouldn’t you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radium View Post
    Thanks for the regular updates KP, you have a difficult balancing act.

Away from discussions about the management team and the lack of footballing success when are we going to get an update an indoor pitch, NHS in the North Stand, the owners plans, the wonky scoreboard, the snooty updates from Budge about how she is helping our CEO out, the club’s view on the future relationship with HSL or any other improvements that don’t link to strict confidentiality.

None are more important than the team on the park but updates would be nice (no dig intended)
    Great questions. I’ll not speak on behalf of the club and let Ron et all release their plans when they’re ready to do so (quicker the better to calm the speculation flying around).

A number of those points Radium will be covered above - I do see the club plugging HSL in social media (some very good Hibs fans, some on here, behind that initiative).

Feedback taken on getting more non-sensitive information though.

Regarding Budge/Hearts - I wouldn’t believe anything that is spun from them/papers.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Great questions. I’ll not speak on behalf of the club and let Ron et all release their plans when they’re ready to do so (quicker the better to calm the speculation flying around).

A number of those points Radium will be covered above - I do see the club plugging HSL in social media (some very good Hibs fans, some on here, behind that initiative).

Regarding Budge/Hearts - I wouldn’t believe anything that is spun from them/papers.
    I appreciate your response and timeliness again KP, thank you.

https://youtu.be/wAbbcUu0ljE
    Ne marche pas?

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glory Lurker View Post

No. He was the c in **** and the a in arse.....like that old one about putting your gundies on the right way round.
    Excuse the hijack with this political filth.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4185 View Post
    One thing that really *issed me off
    Today was reading Budge’s statement to a hearts supporters meeting last night.

Said that LD and RG were at Tynecastle to view their class leading facilities and operation but because they were in full operation they couldn’t see them.

Kieran if Budge is using the co-operation between the clubs to belittle us, it would be nice for LD to put the record straight or end this cosy relationship if it means we are being used to stoke their ideas of grandeur.

Can you post a link to this statement, please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    You been googling again😄
    You’ve not been to enough friendlies, part timer.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Last edited by WhileTheChief..; 01-11-2019 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Iggy beat me to it

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar

Thanks for the prompt reply: totally agree with the quicker the better but know that it is not in your gift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just catching up. Is the NHS not moving into the FF anymore and it’s going to be a C&A?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Just catching up. Is the NHS not moving into the FF anymore and it’s going to be a C&A?

(Drumroll, guffaws)

(Drumroll, guffaws)

That one, with the dug. That’s a ****ing coat.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Keiran I wonder if a few days in the life of... or a reflective piece on life after the cup type pieces might be in order to address some of the questions of how the club and custodians are going about things...? Could help fill the void that’ can be overtaken by less helpful musings when the king gets tough. How do we prioritise amongst all the stuff that’s required - if we focus on key things (like the Community Foundation - is there an impact on sporting excellence? And perhaps some myth busting. Or points to refresh/recap/clarity if it’s not lead such as NHS/BTG

Hi Kieran,

I can’t remember things beings as bad as this for a few years. Possibly relegation run under butcher.

The board of directors should expect nothing short of a toxic reception at ER, crowds of 10k supporters max and cancellation of HSL and fans withholding spending money in the club shop and behind the goals. They should also expect possibly the most hostile reception any time they are at Hibs games until a decision is made to remove the current manager.

Tonight proved to many I assume that even with a little spirit in the 2nd half and some decent moves, we don’t have the players (recruitment) and we are never set up tactically (11 goals in 2 games in Glasgow), and we have zero leadership and fight on the park.

How anyone on this plant can think we can compete with a top drawer Celtic team with a midfield of Mallan (on the right) and Vela (doesn’t contribute anything) is beyond me. We also start with James (never a defensive full back which you need against the quality of Celtic) when we have loaned a much better player who can play right back comfortably and understands the Scottish games.

He picks a goalie who is worse than Marciano, he plays a striker who just doesn’t score goals and has little pace. The players didn’t have a clue what they were doing tonight until Celtic took foot off pedal. We should have lost 10-2 given chances, just like Ibrox.

The board of directors should expect the most uncomfortable period while the current manager stays in role.

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    Hi Kieran,

I can’t remember things beings as bad as this for a few years. Possibly relegation run under butcher.

The board of directors should expect nothing short of a toxic reception at ER, crowds of 10k supporters max and cancellation of HSL and fans withholding spending money in the club shop and behind the goals. They should also expect possibly the most hostile reception any time they are at Hibs games until a decision is made to remove the current manager.

Tonight proved to many I assume that even with a little spirit in the 2nd half and some decent moves, we don’t have the players (recruitment) and we are never set up tactically (11 goals in 2 games in Glasgow), and we have zero leadership and fight on the park.

How anyone on this plant can think we can compete with a top drawer Celtic team with a midfield of Mallan (on the right) and Vela (doesn’t contribute anything) is beyond me. We also start with James (never a defensive full back which you need against the quality of Celtic) when we have loaned a much better player who can play right back comfortably and understands the Scottish games.

He picks a goalie who is worse than Marciano, he plays a striker who just doesn’t score goals and has little pace. The players didn’t have a clue what they were doing tonight until Celtic took foot off pedal. We should have lost 10-2 given chances, just like Ibrox.

The board of directors should expect the most uncomfortable period while the current manager stays in role.
    👏👏

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    Hi Kieran,

I agree with all that other than to the bit about the goalie
    Last edited by Sammy7nil; 02-11-2019 at 10:35 PM.

One for the rep(s) if I may?

Could I have an update on the west stand stone which I purchased months ago. I picked up my replica fairly quickly but the one intended to go up between gates 22 -24 failed to arrive at installation time for some reason. This was the end of August.

I've asked in at reception a couple of times since and emailed the club around 10 days ago but had no reply.

If you could find out what's going on that would be appreciated.

It isn't in anyway a big deal but they have my cash so an end product would be nice.

Ta.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Kieran, do you know if the board will be seeking to replace Tracey?
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    One for the rep(s) if I may?

Could I have an update on the west stand stone which I purchased months ago. I picked up my replica fairly quickly but the one intended to go up between gates 22 -24 failed to arrive at installation time for some reason. This was the end of August.

I've asked in at reception a couple of times since and emailed the club around 10 days ago but had no reply.

If you could find out what's going on that would be appreciated.

It isn't in anyway a big deal but they have my cash so an end product would be nice.

Ta.
    Absolutely can do, can you fire me the initial contact and where you sent the chaser to D? (PM here or kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk available).

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Kieran, do you know if the board will be seeking to replace Tracey?
    No idea Matty, club has a lot going on in the last week and still - Business as usual at the moment with just myself but I’m sure there will be a conversation soon, if not at next board meeting, on next steps for that. See if I can get an update fir November download.

Absolutely can do, can you fire me the initial contact and where you sent the chaser to D?
    Afraid I'm going be useless here as I used the contact us form via the website for the email enquiry. Visits to the reception were just chats to the lady behind the desk. She did take my email address and said she would provide an update but not heard anything.

Like I said, no big deal but if you can ask the question that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    Afraid I'm going be useless here as I used the contact us form via the website for the email enquiry. Visits to the reception were just chats to the lady behind the desk. She did take my email address and said she would provide an update but not heard anything.

Like I said, no big deal but if you can ask the question that would be great.
    On it D ✅

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Absolutely can do, can you fire me the initial contact and where you sent the chaser to D? (PM here or kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk available).

No idea Matty, club has a lot going on in the last week and still - Business as usual at the moment with just myself but I’m sure there will be a conversation soon, if not at next board meeting, on next steps for that. See if I can get an update fir November download.
    cheers Kieran.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net