hibs.net Messageboard

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: KP update

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BT58 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    KP is one of the best fans rep weve had,and you Shaz/Peter come out with that. Exact same post, word for word. Dearie me. Poor indeed.
    B
    I think the Shaz one was supposed to be quoting the Peter one (without doing it properly), not criticising KP

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    KP is one of the best fans rep weve had,and you Shaz/Peter come out with that. Exact same post, word for word. Dearie me. Poor indeed.
    B
    I think Shaz was just quoting the previous post and stating it was a poor one.

I totally agree with what you say about KP and as far as online presence there is no competition he's by far and away the best fans rep we've had. I'd given up on them before he was voted in, he's proved to me there is a place for them.

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    I think the Shaz one was supposed to be quoting the Peter one (without doing it properly), not criticising KP
    Beat me to it mate !

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    B
    Shaz was agreeing with the majority, that the original post was poor. It’s just the copied text wasn’t in a quote box
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peterharrogate View Post
    KP My children's and their friends strips aren't being sent out until September. How did the club decide which 7000 would get theirs and more importantly which of us wouldn't. I presume you got yours ok?
    Peter you have just taken the first step to communication skills. Now direct your enquiry to Easter Road .
    A apology to power wouldn't go amiss while your at it.
    Or are you just at it

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Ive deleted my reply. Misread it. Sorry
    B

KP is one if the best fan reps weve had. Very informative.
    B

B
    I've been very impressed by how he's kept us informed with regular updates and his willingness to pass on concerns and look into issues.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenworld View Post
    Peter you have just taken the first step to communication skills. Now direct your enquiry to Easter Road .
    A apology to power wouldn't go amiss while your at it.
    Or are you just at it

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Very poor patter for sure, I know KP and he doesn't sell, manufacture, market or do delivery of Football strips for Hibs or anyone else.

And as for queue jumping, more likely to sacrifice his place in the queue to help out.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    B
    The best, no question
    We’ve had a few good ones, but KP has reached out more than the rest
    Keep up the good work, boy

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    The best, no question
    We’ve had a few good ones, but KP has reached out more than the rest
    Keep up the good work, boy
    Frank will be pleased to see this
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Frank would need to log in first and get communicating

I said we’ve had a few good ones, and I’d count Frank at the top of that!
    You’re a stirrer Baldy

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Frank would need to log in first and get communicating
    I said we’ve had a few good ones, and I’d count Frank at the top of that!
    You’re a stirrer Baldy

Just had a missed call from Frank, you really are a big big stirrer

Just had a missed call from Frank, you really are a big big stirrer
    He read your post lol

Franks a great guy too, always got time for all fans of this club.
    B

First Team Regular StevesFamau5's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ImFamau5nStuff
    Quote Originally Posted by peterharrogate View Post
    KP My children's and their friends strips aren't being sent out until September. How did the club decide which 7000 would get theirs and more importantly which of us wouldn't. I presume you got yours ok?
    Are you done with the wee tantrum Peter?

I'm amazed at how grown adults are acting like petulant children over a peice of clothing.

It's a shirt not a kidney, there's still a worldwide pandemic going on boomer!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesFamau5 View Post
    Are you done with the wee tantrum Peter?

I'm amazed at how grown adults are acting like petulant children over a peice of clothing.

It's a shirt not a kidney, there's still a worldwide pandemic going on boomer!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
    🤣

Morning all,

August update can be found here - https://tinyurl.com/y5hspcdc lift a drop below.

Here whenever you need me.

How is everyone doing? I do hope you and yours are as good as can be and Hibernian’s return to football has been a welcome boost for you.

Another hope is that we can close off August in a strong way - a very promising start – we should be assured of our craft and graft so far but with still plenty of room for improvement. 14 points from 18 was the players aim when they assessed the first 6 games and their one point away from that going into game 6 at the weekend. A comment from within the club ‘We don’t accept to win one, lose one and draw one. We’re resilient to win everything’. Always available through known channels and kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk if you need anything.

Last Thursday (20th August 2020) The First Minister announced her hope that stadia and entertainment venues can reopen by 14 September (These further changes will only be possible if everything continues in a positive trajectory – decision likely on September 10th by all accounts). There isn’t much more information coming from the Government on this – no guidelines or what the first milestone may be – with the lack of finer detail until, what will likely be, close to the decision day the club has been proactive working up 4-5 different plans for having supporters returning to Easter Road but there is so many variables, I’m sure it is frustrating not being able to plan with certainty. I know the Scottish Joint Response Group has been asking for clarity on a number of points. Very much watch this space moving into early September but positive news nonetheless.

KP - Still lots of questions but once we all know a bit more I’m certain the club will push some comms out in a timely manner about its position and approach. Very much high on my pad to stay close to this for supporters as this date looms closer

The Match on Hibs TV returns this weekend for the third airing. This offering will continue to get smoother (feedback has been passed on about Studio audio) and it was great to hear that a high percentage rate of season ticket holders (80-85%) were signing in to use Hibspass to watch our opening games. If any issues or questions pop up the club does have a dedicated support team at Stream Digital available – support@hibernianfc.co.uk.

The revamped Hibs TV platform is now available to Season Ticket holders (This will include audio for away games).

Last edited by Power; 28-08-2020 at 07:29 AM.

Copyright Alan Rennie.

A potential big benefit noted in this bizarre footballing landscape is the full squad and the (expanded numbers) substitute bench surrounding the dugout at home matches. This has a look and feel of travelling away with your football club in younger years and youth groups - all being in it together with a common goal, supporting your teammates – not really an opportunity at elite first team level with packed grounds. Great to see the camaraderie between the players, definitely a tight group at the moment, commandeered well by the experienced players in the squad.

A few questions asked about how Hibs Players have been handling lockdown and is the club ensuring it’s staff and players follow Government strict guidelines during the easing of lockdown. Graeme Mathie on the recent Longbangers podcast brought to life the effort the club and players have went to ensure they serve and represent our supporters as exemplars. The club has enhanced the player code of conduct at this time to protect everyone associated with the club. There was more great questions and fantastic insight shared on this podcast I would recommend you give it a listen if you haven’t already – available here >
    https://youtu.be/qXvjcFL1cQ0
    < and through other channels.

I’ve been working with the club and supporters on a number of issues and points recently;

Email communications – The club issued a request in July to ensure Supporters details were up-to-date (
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10685
    ). Being up-to-date is more important now than it ever was before and this is working in the main for the majority of supporters. There is a small band of supporters not receiving weekly updates (Latest news ahead of matches, relevant digital programme and more). If you believe you’re one of the small band not receiving official communication please do check your credentials (steps in link just above) and, if needed, the next stage of contacting the club and they will review immediately with their data partners to fix. Please contact commercial@hibernianfc.co.uk providing your name and client reference. Thanks for your perseverance there.

Strip fulfilments – The small clubstore were working round the clock to get through the initial 7,000 home strip pre-order. This has now been completed and includes the Away strip plus release of the very popular goalkeeper strips. Thank you for your patience and understanding to those that have to wait a little longer, especially those with infant and very small children orders (a delay on socks).

The window to order strips again is here and includes larger sizes sold out super fast last time round - HOME STRIPS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER

3,000 new season cards for new purchases, movers and class changes are being worked up and through by the Ticket Office (new opening hours for the hard working team, 10am-1pm Monday to Friday -
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10711). Additionally they’re preparing the 1,000 Hibs Kids packs for issue and working manually and individually through emailing the 11,000 Digital Season Ticket to supporters which will act as a second option (The digital card is sent by email to the lead booker rather than the individual season ticket holder). Any questions, they’re always super helpful and available tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

Club call outs

Stubbsy looking down on us.

League Cup groups announced
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10710

All the best Adam Jackson
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10701

The memories of Willie Hunter & Jackie Wren march on
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10697
    &
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10705

The return of Malcom McPherson to the board of Hibernian Football Club
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10717

Martin Boyle agrees new contract!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10720

I’m in awe of the desire from both sides to get this one done. Delivered and executed in an outrageous style that will be hard to top.

https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1298650748461473793?s=20

www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk
    continue to make a difference. The above is a great example. We’re all providing a huge difference to the playing budget.

In need of a tremendous example of outstanding Hibs creativity?

https://twitter.com/Stuartm72286016/status/1284053011279552512?s=20

It has been heartening to see the number of donations and fundraising activity for Leith Links Kick for Kids in August. Just under 130 KfK Season Tickets purchased. Massive kudos to the Hibs fan that has set himself a challenge to walk 10,000 steps for 100 days, sponsoring himself £1 per day in aid of Leith Links Kicks for Kids.

This is what it feels like to be Hibs.

This Supporter update is dedicated to Elaine Urquhart. Her memory will march on.

https://twitter.com/TheHibsClub/status/1295779232568750085?s=20

Keep doing what you do

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Morning all,

August update can be found here - https://tinyurl.com/y5hspcdc lift a drop below.

Here whenever you need me.
    Great stuff as always. Have to say I like the website, more readable

@hibs.net private member
    Superb work, Kieran, great website too.

Great work kp much appreciated great every one doing great things for our club no matter how big or small whether it’s the staff in the clubstore working tirelessly to get the new kit out to everyone or the board backing the manager big style with also the fans backing the manager via donations from the hibs supporters ltd please spread the word on this we can do big things with our small/big donations it’s easy just go to Hibernian Supporters website let’s keep this going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HIbs2 View Post
    Great stuff as always. Have to say I like the website, more readable
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    Superb work, Kieran, great website too.
    Thanks both ✅ Full 2020 updates can be found here - https://kieranpower858.wixsite.com/kpupdate-1/

Also available on St.Patricks branch website too - https://www.stpats.club/category/news/ - August still to be posted.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Club call outs

Stubbsy looking down on us.

League Cup groups announced
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10710

All the best Adam Jackson
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10701

The memories of Willie Hunter & Jackie Wren march on
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10697
    &
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10705

The return of Malcom McPherson to the board of Hibernian Football Club
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10717

Martin Boyle agrees new contract!

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10720

I’m in awe of the desire from both sides to get this one done. Delivered and executed in an outrageous style that will be hard to top.

https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1298650748461473793?s=20

www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk
    continue to make a difference. The above is a great example. We’re all providing a huge difference to the playing budget.

In need of a tremendous example of outstanding Hibs creativity?

https://twitter.com/Stuartm72286016/status/1284053011279552512?s=20

It has been heartening to see the number of donations and fundraising activity for Leith Links Kick for Kids in August. Just under 130 KfK Season Tickets purchased. Massive kudos to the Hibs fan that has set himself a challenge to walk 10,000 steps for 100 days, sponsoring himself £1 per day in aid of Leith Links Kicks for Kids.

This is what it feels like to be Hibs.

This Supporter update is dedicated to Elaine Urquhart. Her memory will march on.

https://twitter.com/TheHibsClub/status/1295779232568750085?s=20

Keep doing what you do
    Really nice touch there at the end KP. Thank you. Great report as always. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all,

I’ve posted an update for September here - https://tinyurl.com/y7znmapv

I’ll lift and drop the text into this forum too - pictures embedded in the link.

Keep doing what you do, here if you need me ✅
    Last edited by Power; 30-09-2020 at 07:07 AM.

Morning all,

Firstly, I hope you, your friends and families are still all safe and well as we go again at this unprecedented pandemic together. Always just an email or a message away if I can help with anything, anytime - kpower@hibernianfc.co.uk.

September gone in a flash and another busy month coming up, 7 games in October, all set for it to be a positive one. Transfer window shuts on October 5th.

The return to support has hit a bump in the road with the landscape changing again. It now looks increasingly likely that we won't see fans at grounds in 2020 (most teams will have been sensible and budgeted for no fans this year/season despite the hope of partial crowds). The actual game at elite level isn't at risk, the Scottish Premiership season will continue but phased return of fans is postponed until the situation improves greatly, Hibs are ready for supporters whenever that is. We will continue to hear positive working dialogue between the Joint Response Group (backed respectfully by the clubs) and the Government on moving forward in the coming weeks.

The excellent blog by Colin Millar, Senior Operations Manager, has been shared here previously and if you haven't read it then I would definitely point you towards it, fantastic insight and this will give you an idea of the effort the team behind the scenes will be preparing for our return (which includes a nod towards our new PA system being up and live (no more buzzing or low sounds!)) -
    https://medium.com/@colinmillar/what-goes-on-behind-closed-doors-at-easter-road-be45482702d4

More to come and hear about from the club over the short term - Hibs TV content, Inside the Box raffles, Season Ticket Exclusives, pictures of personalised cut-outs etc.

Hibernian Supporters -
    www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk - are within touching distance of the 1 million pound contributions to the clubsince 2015 - the lasting direct impact of this will stand the test of time(none more so than contributing towards 2016) - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10739

I would like to update you on what I've brought to the board's attention on behalf of supporters.

Supporting Supporters
    Our Supporters will continue to face difficult times - Hibernian continues to play a significant part of our fans lives and morale (results always help (!)but it goes further than that). Create positivity and unity in the coming weeks and months to make our fans, the community, city and wider club proud. Supporters will need us more than ever.

KP - There have been a number of excellent interviews circulating recently - Ron interviewed by Sky and STV, Leeann leading the conversations on moving the game forward and insightful content from our squad - Porteous the most recent. More to come I'm sure.

The club are pleased to offer a Pay-per-view option to Supporters for Hamilton (The club will communicate about the Brora match shortly). There are a few important things to note. The platform hosting PPV has nothing to do with anyother Hibernian account you may have and you need to register. To access the PPV details follow here -
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10755

Hibspass.com for Season Ticket holders (as now normal). Hibs TV available for Season Ticket holders too.

The clubstore has a new contact option for those that use twitter -@HibsClubstore - and Instagram and Facebook - @Hibernianclubstore - a handycontact option.

The adult Home Jersey is back IN STOCK and available to buy online and instore.

The Ticket Office has moved to opening in person between 10am-1pm every Friday - Any questions can still be directed to the helpful tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10741

The Scottish Cup Semi Final has now been confirmed and scheduled for Saturday 31st October, with a 5pm kick-off at Hampden behind closed doors. The matchwill be live on BBC Scotland and Premier Sports.

KP - No fans is not what everyone associated with the club will have wanted but that is the hand that has been dealt and now it is time for the team to hit it straight on. Your backing and support from afar shouldn't be underestimated, I've seen a number of humbling words shared with the club from supporters recently and the energy that gives everyone at the club is massive.

Club news

The memory of Tom O'Malley and Lord O'Neill marches on. Much respected Hibsfigures.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10724
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10732

The Commercial team keep building more stronger partnerships.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10725
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10735
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10749

We said best wishes to the future for Daryl Horgan at the start of the month -
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10731 (KP - He'll be to my laddie what Gordon Hunter was to me. A special double in April 2019).
    Thanks for the last 4 years of dedication also to Alan Combe who has moved on.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10733

Welcome to Jamie, Dillon and Stephen.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10726
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10737
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10744

Hibs Community Foundation announced details of 'Hibs Crunch & Munch'. Working with partner schools to ensure every pupil receives a piece of fruit at snack time everyday of the school year.
    More details of this excellent initiative can be found here -
    https://www.hiberniancommunityfoundation.org.uk/news/hibs-crunch-munch#:~:text=HibernianCommunity Foundation are delighted to launch ?Hibs,fruit Monday to Fridaythroughout the school year!

I've always been a big fan of past Hibernian tales and stories - these crackers from Pat Stanton, Jimmy O'Rourke, John Hughes and John Blackley via Alive &Kicking have been shared here. Definitely worth a listen if you haven'talready.
    https://www.facebook.com/108667180793228/videos/656444221724902/
    https://www.facebook.com/108667180793228/videos/619768325574644/
    https://www.facebook.com/108667180793228/videos/297693641497790/
    https://www.facebook.com/108667180793228/videos/1041547182972343/

Lewis Stevenson entered the top 5 of most appearances for Hibernian in September (487 - equalling Eddie Turnbull) 15 years since he made his debutaway to Ayr United in 2005 is a remarkable achievement in modern football. He is still going strong too. I've been told about countless stories fromsupporters of how he would go out of his way to do anything for them (and that would make that supporters day but he would never realise that, it's just what he does). Without doubt, the nicest, down to earth guy up at HTC, making sureanyone in that building is welcome.
    https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1308064801969582084?s=20

Much like Lewis, keep doing what you do.

KP
    Last edited by Power; 30-09-2020 at 07:23 AM.