hibs.net Messageboard

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: KP update

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One for the rep(s) if I may?

Could I have an update on the west stand stone which I purchased months ago. I picked up my replica fairly quickly but the one intended to go up between gates 22 -24 failed to arrive at installation time for some reason. This was the end of August.

I've asked in at reception a couple of times since and emailed the club around 10 days ago but had no reply.

If you could find out what's going on that would be appreciated.

It isn't in anyway a big deal but they have my cash so an end product would be nice.

Ta.
    We bought one for my pal's birthday about that time. It was installed last week. He wasn't aware of it being installed. So it may be up now. Beside gates 21 22

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    We bought one for my pal's birthday about that time. It was installed last week. He wasn't aware of it being installed. So it may be up now.
    Cheers, it might be there then. Guess I'll find out at the Motherwell game 😀

And thanks for the gate numbers. I can't even remember what gate I go through after all these years!
    Last edited by DaveF; 12-11-2019 at 03:42 PM.

@hibs.net private member

And thanks for the gate numbers. I can't even remember what gate I go through after all these years!
    No problem

Good shout by Pat on this.

Latest install was completed last week and at the weekend there D.

Reception are here to help with any direct queries on specific stones - reception@hibernianfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    Supporters shouldn’t need to be chasing or asking though, the fans have placed an order and it doesn’t take an Excel whizzkid to set up a spreadsheet which fires out automated emails confirming 1) order received 2) expected date of stone to be fitted and 3) confirmation that the stone has been fitted.

Just a suggestion!
    Probably best to email this to someone on the payroll at Hibs, probably the commercial manager who's project this was as opposed to an unpaid fan rep.

@hibs.net private member Victor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    Probably best to email this to someone on the payroll at Hibs, probably the commercial manager who's project this was as opposed to an unpaid fan rep.
    Hope he doesn’t work in Customer Services.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Isn’t that part of the role of the fan rep to act as a go between the club and fans? How many people who purchased a stone do you think know who the commercial manager is and that they were responsible for this project?

Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post

Reception are here to help with any direct queries on specific stones - reception@hibernianfc.co.uk
    Thanks for the prompt reply. I'll drop them a note.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    Supporters shouldn’t need to be chasing or asking though, the fans have placed an order and it doesn’t take an Excel whizzkid to set up a spreadsheet which fires out automated emails confirming 1) order received 2) expected date of stone to be fitted and 3) confirmation that the stone has been fitted.

Just a suggestion!
    Absolutely agree. Club are recruiting in the commercial space. The reception is the direct contact for any specific queries at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Isn’t that part of the role of the fan rep to act as a go between the club and fans? How many people who purchased a stone do you think know who the commercial manager is and that they were responsible for this project?
    It isn’t meant to be, I’m here to help ensure supporters have a voice that goes directly to the club’s senior management, but I’m more than happy to take on smaller queries for us too (most of the time I might not know the answer but happy to source the right contact/detail/info).

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Absolutely agree. Club are recruiting in the commercial space. The reception is the direct contact for any specific queries at the moment.

It isn’t meant to be, I’m here to help ensure supporters have a voice that goes directly to the club’s senior management, but I’m more than happy to take on smaller queries for us too (most of the time I might not know the answer but happy to source the right contact/detail/info).
    Can i just say KP, you are doing a grand job in helping people here and keeping us all informed as best you can.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Can i just say KP, you are doing a grand job in helping people here and keeping us all informed as best you can.
    Seconded ✅
    This is how it feels

Thanks gents. There’s not a lot I can bring back from the boardroom (or I wouldn’t be on it!) but by working together we can support the club make good decisions - we’ve seen a number of positive ones and definitely more to come.

Any chance you can ask if we can get stones for the FF stand? I've sat behind the goals for as long as I have went to ER along with all my family. We got a stone for my Grandad on the East but I'd prefere one on the FF. I'm sure there are others who would be interested in having something for 'our' part of the ground.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Any chance you can ask if we can get stones for the FF stand? I've sat behind the goals for as long as I have went to ER along with all my family. We got a stone for my Grandad on the East but I'd prefere one on the FF. I'm sure there are others who would be interested in having something for 'our' part of the ground.
    Sure I saw stones to a couple of HIBS mates who have sadly passed in the FF lower interior when I got my photy taken with the Scottish Cup or are you specifically talking about FF exterior wall?

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Looks like that will be a natural progression point doesn’t it? Especially as they are still so popular.
    There is a specific taskforce that is looking after our home/stadium (one of the groups Ron mentions in his communication update). Let me put that over (if it isn’t already) ✅

You can drop this from your list if it was still on it as stone was in place as I entered the ground today. Thanks for taking the time to check though.

Kieran - any chance they could get some hand wash / gel in the toilets ?

Any update on recycling / more bins in concourse?

Also I know another thread on it but tannoy still awful.

First Team Breakthrough
    Just on that point about toilets Kieran, I know it’s not your job but could you relay this to relevant person please.
    I take my 2 wee girls to some of the games with me and normally we use the disabled toilets at north end of east. But today the handles on outside were taken off and locked so I had to take them into the men’s shortly before ko so obviously wasn’t great you’ve got 30 odd boys taking a piss and it’s rammed, cubicles no toilet seat piss everywhere. I later found out one of the stewards had a key for the disabled toilet. Could you ask for someone to stick a big sign up outside the disabled toilets to say that a steward has the key and the location of the steward or name or whatever.
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    Kieran - any chance they could get some hand wash / gel in the toilets ?

Any update on recycling / more bins in concourse?

Also I know another thread on it but tannoy still awful.
    Yes (standard stadium maintenance). Hibs are aware of the ‘green’ push fae fans. We should see some quick wins and more soon (I’ll keep it oan ma pad and mair though).

Quote Originally Posted by tmb1875 View Post
    Just on that point about toilets Kieran, I know it’s not your job but could you relay this to relevant person please.
    I take my 2 wee girls to some of the games with me and normally we use the disabled toilets at north end of east. But today the handles on outside were taken off and locked so I had to take them into the men’s shortly before ko so obviously wasn’t great you’ve got 30 odd boys taking a piss and it’s rammed, cubicles no toilet seat piss everywhere. I later found out one of the stewards had a key for the disabled toilet. Could you ask for someone to stick a big sign up outside the disabled toilets to say that a steward has the key and the location of the steward or name or whatever.
    Cheers

Hearing ye (especially as a father of a 2 and 7 year old). Will feed this back first thing. Easy fix hopefully ✅

First Team Breakthrough
    Appreciate that
    Thanks mate

Next Working Together Meeting is on tomorrow, 6:30pm start in the West Stand.

Opportunity to discuss everything Hibs the last couple of months. Lewis Melee from Hibernian Community Foundation will be there to detail HCF activities for 2020, developing partnerships and more.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/pages/worktogether

https://twitter.com/kieranpower85/st...9525021696s=21

https://twitter.com/kieranpower85/st...440551937?s=21
    Last edited by Power; 24-11-2019 at 03:14 PM.

@hibs.net private member
    Yes (standard stadium maintenance). Hibs are aware of the ‘green’ push fae fans. We should see some quick wins and more soon (I’ll keep it oan ma pad and mair though).

Hearing ye (especially as a father of a 2 and 7 year old). Will feed this back first thing. Easy fix hopefully ✅
    Can you also advise the stewarding team that the disabled toilets also house the baby changing facilities. At the St Mirren game I had to argue to gain access to the disabled toilet to change my wee one (FFL).

Cheers

The disabled toilets shouldn't be getting used by people who aren't disabled.

That's the reason for the handles being removed and requiring a key for access as people who are disabled and don't have the option of using the normal toilets were having to wait, often for long periods of time, because the toilets were being used by people who aren't disabled.

First Team Breakthrough
    Jog on mate, I’ll be taking them to the disabled toilet until they’re able to go to the ladies themselves, I fully appreciate able bodied adults who are able to use the regular toilet should not be misusing them, there’s no other suitable toilet I can take them to.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post

That's the reason for the handles being removed and requiring a key for access as people who are disabled and don't have the option of using the normal toilets were having to wait, often for long periods of time, because the toilets were being used by people who aren't disabled.
    Disabled toilets should be for preferred use of the Disabled but not exclusively.
    No one, whatever their age or mobility, should be in the position that they have to puke, **** or pish themselves whilst standing beside an empty WC.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Disabled toilets should be for preferred use of the Disabled but not exclusively.
    No one, whatever their age or mobility, should be in the position that they have to puke, **** or pish themselves whilst standing beside an empty WC.
    Exactly.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post

Are the disabled toilets at Easter Road locked with a RADAR key? They should be as then disabled folk can carry their own key. I had one for my Dad, proved invaluable on more than one occasion.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Cheers

Surely the steward won't give you the key unless you are disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Surely the steward won't give you the key unless you are disabled?
    And how does the Steward define disability? Confined to a wheelchair only? What about someone with mental health issues? Are they not disabled?