hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omeonga

I'd hope there is a good chance we could get him back for a season long loan...he seems to love it here most importantly and think Genoa will see how a full season here could improve him as a player...fingers crossed anyway as luv the wee guy. He has his flaws but has transformed our midfield since his arrival in Jan

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    When I first saw him I thought he was going to be one of these small skillfull twinkle toes sort of players but now that he has found his confidence and got used to the pub fitba of the SPL is seems to be enjoying getting wired right in

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like him. But not sure about him in that advaced role.

Stopped Brown getting on the ball. But when we had the ball I don’t think he made the most of it in the final third.
    Battled well and good on the ball but really should have played mcnulty in second half when held on to ball too long. Like him, great attitude.

First Team Regular WillowbraeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jax67 View Post
    I agree, his commitment is great for a loaner.
    Hope we can do a deal to keep him next season, loan or permanent.
    Like your good self, I would like to see Steph stay for another season. I believe it would add to his game, and I believe he knows he is a bit of a favourite with the support.
    He never hides, and is happy to get wired in.. Would be interesting to see him alongside Scotty Allan.

He has his flaws, not least of all a tendency to under hit passes. But that is more than compensated for by a superb attitude and the fact that he isn't bad on the ball overall. I would love to see him back at Easter Road next season, its no wonder he is a fans favourite already.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Battled well and good on the ball but really should have played mcnulty in second half when held on to ball too long. Like him, great attitude.
    All about composure. He has that ball in him; remember that sublime pass at St Jonstone for Sparky to score?

He seems such a decent lad as well, whenever he's interviewed he looks as though he's happy with everything and comes across as a good human being.
    Not sure if i've worded that right but having characters like him around must be great without the fact he's a tremendous footballer too, hope he's here for a little bit longer as well.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    An absolute baller! 👌

I want him to stay so he can say 'ze gaffer' more in interviews.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    He fits perfectly into the managers pressing style where the opposition eventually lose composure and he can nick the ball rather than crunching into tackles. Anyone who can also run with the ball out of tight areas is always going to get the fans off their seats as well. Really enjoy watching this lad play.

Quality player. Loved how he got in about Brown without losing focus or composure. The boy never seems ruffled.

Would be unbelievably happy to see him back next season.

Great player. Lacks a bit pace which could take him to another level but I’m glad we have him and i hope he stays.

Think we'll be highly fortunate to have him back next season. Would probably need to rely on qualifying for Europe, and maybe a income from a McGinn departure, which might not even come if Villa go up through playoffs.
    Great wee player, who I love to watch. I'd enjoy the last 4 games whilst we have him.

Would also put some money on him to score next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Souter96Mac View Post
    Think we'll be highly fortunate to have him back next season. Would probably need to rely on qualifying for Europe, and maybe a income from a McGinn departure, which might not even come if Villa go up through playoffs.
    Great wee player, who I love to watch. I'd enjoy the last 4 games whilst we have him.

Would also put some money on him to score next weekend.
    I would assume there would be some clause in the deal that if Villa get promoted, hibs receive £X.