hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omeonga

Omeonga

Loves a battle. Mulumbu, Brown, who's next?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Loves a battle. Mulumbu, Brown, who's next?
    Djoum next week ?

He’s due a goal and hoping he scores the winner in the derby. Getting closer every week to scoring.

I'd love him to get a goal soon.

First Team Regular WillowbraeHibby's Avatar
    I really like Stephane, gets wired in, got some lovely touches, and would be happy to see him for next season at ER.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I thought today was his best performance since he arrived.

Left by mutual consent!
    Really starting to take to this lad

Left by mutual consent!
    I love him

I think he was a little too far forward, didn't get the chance to drive from deep as he usually does. Definitely played well though.

He's a great wee player and we are playing him to his strengths, excellent management.

Left by mutual consent!
    One or two unsuccessful passes away from getting us a goal today, but overall a good performance. The boy didn't stop running 👍

Like him. But not sure about him in that advaced role.

Stopped Brown getting on the ball. But when we had the ball I don’t think he made the most of it in the final third.

A good performance but missed a huge chance to play Kamberi in early on.Needs to look around himself a bit more.Unfairly booked I thought but what’s new?

First Team Regular WillowbraeHibby's Avatar
    I really like Stephane, gets wired in, got some lovely touches, and would be happy to see him for next season at ER.

I like him but I don't think he had a good game today, not going forward anyway. He's industrious and an intelligent passer but there were a few occasions where saw he the right pass and played it poorly or just took the wrong option. I understand playing him as a ten today - to man-mark brown - but the occasions we might have had opportunity to hurt them were waisted and he was culpable on a few occasions.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Fantastic player! Unlucky not to have scored today and I hope he does get a goal very soon (ideally next week).

Really hope that there is a possibility we can get get him back here next season. Him & Allan together in midfield will be a joy to watch.

Imagine if he scores.....

Great player! Love the level of commitment from him! Must be the fittest player in the squad.

I like him.

Don’t think he’s as good as some make out, also think we’re still trying to find his best position.

For me he’s not creative enough to be played behind the striker, no goals and 1 assist so far but hasn’t really created much other chances

He’s good at driving forward with the ball and putting the opposition under pressure but for me his final ball seems to lack a bit.

Must be a nightmare to play against.

Him, Allan, Mallan and one other centre mid that can’t defend/dictate from deep would be very good

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I think he's a cracking wee player. Think he's benefit from another year at this level, with the physical battles etc.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by F'Res Hibbie View Post
    I like him but I don't think he had a good game today, not going forward anyway. He's industrious and an intelligent passer but there were a few occasions where saw he the right pass and played it poorly or just took the wrong option. I understand playing him as a ten today - to man-mark brown - but the occasions we might have had opportunity to hurt them were waisted and he was culpable on a few occasions.
    Wow, walked up towards Princess Street with a couple of Celtic fans and they thought he was one of their most difficult midfield opponents this season. Sure he made a few bad passes but who doesn’t. Him and McNulty have transformed our season. We would be very fortunate if we had him next season.

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    Pushed off the ball to easily, but fights tooth and nail to get it back.

Good player, love his commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post

He does at times, but has great appetite to get it back, gets stuck in a lot more than I ever though he would when he first came in, can only get better imo, could do with a whole season here, I think he can really develop into something.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHAEDYSHORTS View Post
    He does at times, but has great appetite to get it back, gets stuck in a lot more than I ever though he would when he first came in, can only get better imo, could do with a whole season here, I think he can really develop into something.
    Fantastic player and joy to watch and runs all day long .

Quote Originally Posted by Posh Hibby View Post
    Great player! Love the level of commitment from him! Must be the fittest player in the squad.
    I agree, his commitment is great for a loaner.
    Hope we can do a deal to keep him next season, loan or permanent.

Correct. He is not a loan player here for a holiday.

He is destined for bigger things. Would be great if we can hold on to him but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    Correct. He is not a loan player here for a holiday.

He is destined for bigger things. Would be great if we can hold on to him but I doubt it.
    I’m not sure what the bigger things are? He has a few years left at Genoa but is unlikely to go back there and play. Is a bigger team than us going to come in and pay for him based on what he has done here?

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Fabulous player.

I am still trying to work out how he manages to get "caught" by faster players, but always somehow manages to shift the ball between his feet and keep dribbling/making space for himself. He is such a clever little footballer and would love to have him back next season. Not afraid fo a battle either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Just in after a few pints in my local, and all the smellies were raving about him, they thought he was superb and stopped Brown dictating like he normally does.

For his slight build he gets stuck right in. Brilliant pic of him on Twitter smirking at Brown. The Celtic captain will be seeing Stefy in his sleep. Great wee player. Gets Hibs.