hibs.net Messageboard

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1567
    @hibs.net private member
    Love them both. That home strip is as close to the 60’s and early 70’s as we’ve got for a very long time. So many happy memories. Well done Hibs well done Macron.
    Freshly pressed cotton shorts at half time please and a few young people selling Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum, Mars Bars and juice from trays on the touchline and nostalgia will be complete 😊

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I’ve just cum

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Love them both. That home strip is as close to the 60’s and early 70’s as we’ve got for a very long time. So many happy memories. Well done Hibs well done Macron.
    Freshly pressed cotton shorts at half time please and a few young people selling Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum, Mars Bars and juice from trays on the touchline and nostalgia will be complete 😊
    Macaroon bars

Home kit is alright.

Away kit is a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I’ve just cum
    🍆🍆🍆🍆

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    What Hibs arent plugging (as of yet) is that both of these shirts make you irresistable to the opposite sex (or same sex depending on your persuasion) and instantly will make you look 2 stones lighter or like Anthony Joshua if you are on the slim side. If worn in a pub drinking prowess and kudos will be significantly increased, if worn at work promotion and huge pay rise will follow and most importanty if you buy and wear one of these shirts and wear it on matchdays Hibs are guaranteed victory.

What are you waiting for, get down to Easter Road and get both shirts bought

WE ARE ALL HIBS

I dont like the home strip at all ....always hated v necks

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHIBBY View Post
    I dont like the home strip at all ....always hated v necks
    I guess we all have our likes and dislikes.
    I'm a big fan of the v-neck over round collars.

Hibs will never be able to please all off the people all of the time, something we all have to live with.

The good thing is we aren't Hearts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    Same here! I would pay £5 for a top without a sponsor normally as I prefer them plain.
    Me too,buying one this season.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I really like both. So good to see the traditional colours of the shorts and socks too, and the away shirt looks really smart
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian32 View Post
    That away top is just amazing.

Home top is utterly dreadful tho haha
    What is “utterly dreadful” about a Hibs strip that is green with white sleeves? I understand folk think the home is a bit meh (I like it btw) but to say it’s utterly dreadful is strange. What were you looking for?

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Jimmy View Post
    I said a month or so ago that was the reason for the delay and was shouted down.

it's a nonsense but it's been dressed up as a moral victory.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Hasn't Leanne already rubbished that though and said offers were on the table? Or are we to believe that is BS?

Personally don't think she's a liar. Then again, she did say Shaw was one of the best youngsters in Europe. So who knows right?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Perfect opportunity for Guinness to step in as sponsor. Get the harp on the front!
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Perfect opportunity for Guinness to step in as sponsor. Get the harp on the front!
    Fantastic idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    Hasn't Leanne already rubbished that though and said offers were on the table? Or are we to believe that is BS?

Personally don't think she's a liar. Then again, she did say Shaw was one of the best youngsters in Europe. So who knows right?
    I'm not calling her a liar. I'm saying that no sponser was the reason for the delay. I don't think she's said that isn't true, just that they explored options. they delayed the original photo shoot for this reason, which is what I said.

it's probably a mix of the truth. something fell through or they rolled the dice and found out more money wasnt there and they had to come up with a solution. I don't think it's a bad solution, I'm just saying that it's not all it's dressed up to be.

I like the home, I'm undecided on the away but all in all I'm reasonably happy for someone that apparently hates macron

I'm not calling her a liar. I'm saying that no sponser was the reason for the delay. I don't think she's said that isn't true, just that they explored options. they delayed the original photo shoot for this reason, which is what I said.

it's probably a mix of the truth. something fell through or they rolled the dice and found out more money wasnt there and they had to come up with a solution. I don't think it's a bad solution, I'm just saying that it's not all it's dressed up to be.

I like the home, I'm undecided on the away but all in all I'm reasonably happy for someone that apparently hates macron

So basically you don't know?

Blog Entries

😂 must be watching too much politics,but you should change your name to Boris.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875

No worries man, get what you mean.

Leanne said herself these kits are planned about a year in advance. So the sponsorship issue probably did hold things up.

Quote Originally Posted by SquashedFrogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jabis View Post
    must be watching too much politics,but you should change your name to Boris.
    no. as I said, it was delayed due to no sponser. the photo shoot was cancelled for that reason.

the speculation is based on WHY there was no sponser in place. that I don't know, but she has said the expired options and were not happy which is fine. however the delay suggests it was a late decision.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM1875 View Post
    No worries man, get what you mean.

Leanne said herself these kits are planned about a year in advance. So the sponsorship issue probably did hold things up.
    it's a decent solution and hopefully brings in good money for the foundation.

I also like the home kit. I'm not sure about the away but much prefer them to recent efforts. that's despite my criticism of macron in the past.

Not a fan of either, typical macron fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Park View Post
    They havent done that though.

Absoulte bollocks to anyone who thinks any of these Macron strips are better than the cup winning or championship winning Nike shirts.
    Did macron steal your puppy. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by jabis View Post
    Me too,buying one this season.
    So do that 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by SquashedFrogg View Post
    I think it’s pretty clear we didn’t get the sponsor we wanted. But it’s worked out well overall.

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Maybe some on here would prefer the home strip to have more maroon on it

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Did macron steal your puppy. 😂
    Nah they are just ****

@hibs.net private member malcolm's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Are they going to sell the ‘weareALLHibs’ t-shirts in the shop - I will get one or two of those for my holiday

Strips are all very much made of the same material, in the same places round the world (maybe even in the same factories) and each has 4 holes - for head arms and to accommodate various sizes of belly. I decide if I like a strip with no regard to whose brand name is on it. The only brand that matters is Hibs.

But I never realised to what extent various manufacturers seem to gather dedicated aficionados with expertise on the sartorial effects of the intricacies of strip design.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    What is “utterly dreadful” about a Hibs strip that is green with white sleeves? I understand folk think the home is a bit meh (I like it btw) but to say it’s utterly dreadful is strange. What were you looking for?
    Just looks a bit lower league england. I have only liked the first home top Macron have done with us.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernian32 View Post
    Just looks a bit lower league england. I have only liked the first home top Macron have done with us.
    What does that even mean? Lower league England will have the same access to strip design as us. I think both strips are great, the home top is green with white sleeves and doesn’t contain anything that would upset anyone. The away top is and should be a bit different and has been well received by most people. Hibs are responsible for the kits we have as they go over to Italy to work on the design. Saying it’s Macrons fault and we’d be better with another supplier is wrong, we can have whatever design we want. Anyone who doesn’t like the kit should lobby hibs to send someone over that knows what they’re doing.

United we stand here....

In spite of what I said on the other thread I could see the home top growing on me so far as seeing the team in it goes, but it just isnt doing it enough for me to buy it for myself. I was definately in the market for the away top to play walking football in, especially if it was purple, but I have to say I really dont like it. Whats wrong with a plain purple top with white sleeves and collar .... that would have been absolutely brilliant.

Green socks with white tops and white shorts though
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 21-06-2019 at 11:22 PM.