hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

(NHC) Kickback also known as Hoofball Central

Just had a wee look over the road.

Not a happy bunch.

I have every faith that even if the result does not go our way tomorrow this place won't descend into the name calling, venom spitting, verbal warfare going on over there.

Entertaining, though.

2. Log in to remove the advert

In the pub watching the the game 5 herts fans who were at the game were in before the second half had kicked off

They’re in a Scottish cup final so days like today will be long forgotten if the unthinkable happens sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They’re in a Scottish cup final so days like today will be long forgotten if the unthinkable happens sadly
    It won’t.

Seems a lot, well, most really, think it unlikely they will win another league game but still go on to win the cup. Oh really !

Came in to town today along Gorgie Road at 12.45 and Luckies beer garden was rammed. A steady stream of Jambos heading West but by the stadium it was reminiscent
    of Princes Street on Xmas Eve.
    1902 has been buried and the fire alarm patter has gone as well.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    Rest well, it won't even remotely come close to happening. They're going to get hammered.

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Rest well, it won't even remotely come close to happening. They're going to get hammered.
    The danger is sending offs or awarding silly penalties i know it is unlikely but it can happen. We should know Livingston and Ross County. We were all set to win the latter when they broke away to score.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quite a few Hearts fans walked into the boozer I was in just after the second half had started. To be fair, if that was us 0-2 down at HT and not laying a glove on them I'd be away as well.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Quite a few Hearts fans walked into the boozer I was in just after the second half had started. To be fair, if that was us 0-2 down at HT and not laying a glove on them I'd be away as well.
    I wouldn't and haven't ever, to the best of my memory.

My first ever game at Celtc Park saw us losing 6-0. Most Hibbies stayed at least until the 5th goal went in.

TBF, we hadn't just been on a run of games as bad as they have recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith_M View Post
    My first ever game at Celtc Park saw us losing 6-0. Most Hibbies stayed at least until the 5th goal went in.

TBF, we hadn't just been on a run of games as bad as they have recently.

2003? I was at that game as a young 19 year old laddie. Horrendous that day.

Why would you walk out on the team you are supporting?
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

To be fair they aren't much different to us apart from being a lot worse looking. They've been consistently poor since around October and they're rightly frustrated. They're lucky they had a flying start or they'd be in a relegation battle. Didn't take long for teams to suss out their 500 new players. They're very average.

First Team Regular StevesFamau5's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ImFamau5nStuff
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    I wouldn't and haven't ever, to the best of my memory.
    The only game I have ever left early is that game in 2012. It's also the only time I have ever considered dropping my support. Locked myself in my house for 3 days. I eventually got over it and I'm glad. Then a Hibby, now a Hibby, forever a Hibby.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    should bar him from getting season tickets home and away I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Since452 View Post
    To be fair they aren't much different to us apart from being a lot worse looking. They've been consistently poor since around October and they're rightly frustrated. They're lucky they had a flying start or they'd be in a relegation battle. Didn't take long for teams to suss out their 500 new players. They're very average.
    They won their first five games so have won 35 points in 29 games which in a normal season is near relegation form. Kickback normally defends the incumbent Manager( unless we knock them out the cup and them having been 2 nil up and go o and won said cup). The tide has well and truly turned. The gaps at the start were huge and by the Beginning of the second half there was masses of empty seats. I think only winning the cup will save him. Two jambos I know desperately want him gone.levein must stay.

I'll leave games when I want to thanks.

Some selected highlights - anyone want to fess up?

"Hibs are what we should be aiming to be like we do have the players to perform on our day"
    "Indeed and for all the **** football and infighting we are only 3points behind them"
    "Levein you watching this? Take a leaf out of hibs book when it comes to playing the OF, they haven't ***** their pants from the first whistle."
    "Hibs have shown more sharpness and better touches in the first 5 mins than we have since October!"
    "Why can hearts not bring in a manager like what hibs have done who is knowledgeable about the modern game"
    "They never try against h1b5. Too many of their old mates, managers, and fellow terrorists involved"

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Hey, he’s an away season ticket holder, he’s fully entitled

I'll leave games when I want to thanks.
    It was a genuine question, but since you ignored it I'll respond in the same vein by continuing to support my team, not when I choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    Hey, he’s an away season ticket holder, he’s fully entitled
    More like a walking away season ticket holder
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Some selected highlights - anyone want to fess up?
    "Hibs are what we should be aiming to be like we do have the players to perform on our day"

"Indeed and for all the **** football and infighting we are only 3points behind them"

"Levein you watching this? Take a leaf out of hibs book when it comes to playing the OF, they haven't ***** their pants from the first whistle."

"Hibs have shown more sharpness and better touches in the first 5 mins than we have since October!"

"Why can hearts not bring in a manager like what hibs have done who is knowledgeable about the modern game"

"They never try against h1b5. Too many of their old mates, managers, and fellow terrorists involved"

The last one sounds like it is by a genuine Jambo, a clueless clown at that. I've often seen them trot out this line and it is usually followed up with how they try extra hard against Hearts. As if Celtic would jeopardise winning the title just to give us a few points. They just cannot accept that we are a decent side, capable of taking on Celtic and Rangers home and away, and that they are not.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post

The last one sounds like it is by a genuine Jambo, a clueless clown at that. I've often seen them trot out this line and it is usually followed up with how they try extra hard against Hearts. As if Celtic would jeopardise winning the title just to give us a few points. They just cannot accept that we are a decent side, capable of taking on Celtic and Rangers home and away, and that they are not.
    Another point, just because they have a growing number of billy boys, red hand no surrender orange types, that automatically means we have to be doing like wise to a catholic/Celtic mind set

But that’s not the case jambos

We have our own non bigoted song book and know how to play good football

It’s a great time to be a hibee

Left by mutual consent!
    The “Celtic never try against Hibs” line is purely down to the fact that they lie down to Rangers almost every single game. It’s a mentality thing for them now.

The saddest thing is more and more of them want rid of Potter, even the slowest thinkers among them are beginning to realise. The best thing is they might move him back upstairs which would mean another puppet taking charge. He is absolutely clueless about the sport: he's tweaked their scouting policy so much all they're interested in is physical attributes, is such a poor man manager that more than a few of his own signings hate him and he's stuck with a mind-set and "style" that's been with Hearts since the 50's.

Please never let him leave.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    They won their first five games so have won 35 points in 29 games which in a normal season is near relegation form. Kickback normally defends the incumbent Manager( unless we knock them out the cup and them having been 2 nil up and go o and won said cup). The tide has well and truly turned. The gaps at the start were huge and by the Beginning of the second half there was masses of empty seats. I think only winning the cup will save him. Two jambos I know desperately want him gone.levein must stay.

Luckily for Levein, he’s a proven winner. That cup is in the Tiny trophy room already.

Left by mutual consent!
    You lucky b*****s you should have been dead. Is my message to them.

http://www.talkingbaws.com/2019/04/w...t-hearts-fans/

Is anyone actually daft enough to believe his bullsh*t reason for his GIRUY gesture at the fans? He does it, aimed at his dad, as a goal celebration though a quick search on YouTube shows he only does it sometimes (presumably when he remembers to keep up the facade because he's used that excuse before) but this time he did a GIRUY to 2 different stands so what's the excuse? Couldn't remember which stand his dad was in or was it aimed at the fans who'd been booing the team?

Don't know which is the bigger insult, the gestures or the wee story to explain it away. Remember, this is the guy that grabbed Kouassi's privates and tried to pass it off as just a laugh and a wee wind up. Sounds like the type that you shouldn't believe a word of what they say.
    Last edited by 007; 23-04-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    The saddest thing is more and more of them want rid of Potter, even the slowest thinkers among them are beginning to realise. The best thing is they might move him back upstairs which would mean another puppet taking charge. He is absolutely clueless about the sport: he's tweaked their scouting policy so much all they're interested in is physical attributes, is such a poor man manager that more than a few of his own signings hate him and he's stuck with a mind-set and "style" that's been with Hearts since the 50's.

Please never let him leave.
    The turnover of players is unreal. They have finally realised that all the money raised by foh has been wasted on guys like malauray Martin. Their recruitment is a mess and hopefully it continues like that. Even budge can see loyalty by their fans won't last if this nonsense continues. Had they not got the easiest draw imaginable on the cup I reckon he would be away by now. Let's just make sure we are focused on our performance this weekend and not distracted by how bad they have been. I'm sure hecky will have them drilled and ready for the game.
    GGTTH