hibs.net Messageboard

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,653

    Wetherspoon's Naga Chilli Chicken Vindaloo

    Anybody else had it? Quite hot but, manageable! 😡

    Standard is questionable but, you get what you pay for.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Only had a vindaloo once, quite an experience! I like a hot curry but that was a step too far. Only been beaten spice wise by a salad on the train in Thailand! 😩

    As far as vindaloo goes, would you say it was at the milder end of the scale. I'd like to try it again but not if it's too hot.

  4. #3
    @hibs.net private member Silent Boatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by beensaidbefore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only had a vindaloo once, quite an experience! I like a hot curry but that was a step too far. Only been beaten spice wise by a salad on the train in Thailand! 😩

    As far as vindaloo goes, would you say it was at the milder end of the scale. I'd like to try it again but not if it's too hot.
    Yes I would say it was of the milder range though I have been accused of being half man, half chilli by my son 😂
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

  5. #4
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Boatman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes I would say it was of the milder range though I have been accused of being half man, half chilli by my son 😂
    I like my spicy food but, couldnae put vindaloo towards the mild end of the range.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Boatman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes I would say it was of the milder range though I have been accused of being half man, half chilli by my son 😂
    If I am brave enough I think it will need to come with a large glass of milk!

  7. #6
    @hibs.net private member Silent Boatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like my spicy food but, couldnae put vindaloo towards the mild end of the range.
    Nah mate I meant the one in Wetherspoons, compared to other Vindaloos I have had. Had a Phaal once that really tested me, never again.

  8. #7
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Boatman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah mate I meant the one in Wetherspoons, compared to other Vindaloos I have had. Had a Phaal once that really tested me, never again.
    Aye, that's fair enough.

  9. #8
    I had a Phall once. Wouldn't again wasn't enjoyable.

    Started off ok but after 5 mins my pressure points started to hurt!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved