hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Dad is 75 the morn and Ive just bought 2 executive seat tickets for this game!

He’s not been well of late so hopefully a wee boost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReg! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully we will have a few of our injured players back before then as we are really thin on the ground. I worry that we might be running ourselves into the ground due to the huge effort that the team has given since Hecky’s arrival.
    Can’t see too many back, Gauld maybe, who else?
    At least we’ll only have one game a week

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Can’t see too many back, Gauld maybe, who else?
    At least we’ll only have one game a week
    We haven’t heard much out of EM in regards to injuries of late. Boyle, Gauld, Whits, Agyepong, Bigirimana, Johnson, Porto and Bogdan. If we could get at least 3 of these players back then we might have enough to push for a European spot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReg! View Post
    We haven’t heard much out of EM in regards to injuries of late. Boyle, Gauld, Whits, Agyepong, Bigirimana, Johnson, Porto and Bogdan. If we could get at least 3 of these players back then we might have enough to push for a European spot.
    Bogdan was on the bench on Saturday. Boyle and Porteous are out for the season and I suspect Whittaker is also. Agyepong and Johnson haven’t played a reserve game yet so won’t be anywhere near our first team. Gauls isn’t fit according to the boss and Bigi wouldn’t get into the midfield anyway.

Barring injuries the squad looks like this.

Bogdan on bench so back to having 2 quality keepers.

Spector came on yesterday so he looks like cover for RB and potentially CB. Milligan can also drop back. Mackie covers LB.

Midfield is a little stretched but Slivka, Bartley and now Fraser Murray give decent cover.

Definitely light up front. McNulty must stay fit.

Only 5 games to go. Although the squad is a bit thin hopefully it should see us through to the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    Tickets are on sale as well.

We finish above them, that is severely going to hurt them. They won the league in September and were one point 11 points ahead of us in the table
    Was there any announcement about them going on sale?!
    Just bought mine this morning in a right panic! Thankfully there were still loads on sale

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy7nil View Post
    We are not just talking about yesterday
    Well what's the relevance of us almost being 3 down after 20 minutes got to do with anything? Fact is we weren't and we won. Can't think of anyone in their squad who would get in our team so I don't know why you think it's nonsensical thing to say that we are superior all over the park.

We will finish above them by the end of the season, they only raise tueir game for us, we will pick up good points from the rest, they will struggle to get anything.