hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Team Breakthrough TheCabbage's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ram2212
    McGregors challenge no different to that wee Fanny’s Cochranes on McGinn at ER.
    They can **** right off

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course you play to the whistle, but if we're talking bad refereeing decisions, it was a bad decision not to stop the game for the head knock. So if he had got everything right today, they still wouldn't have had a penalty.
    Correct ! But you cannot blame Hearts or the media for the confusion. The Obsessed have (ASE) an Acquired Sense of Entitlement disease built up over the years of inexplicable decisions they've been given in derbies. Yesterday felt a little it like May 16 - a rare day when Hibs were given a fair crack of the whip. Love it, doesn't happen that often.

I thought the ref did OK. He didn't bow to pressure from the home crowd or from Hearts forwards who were diving all over the place.

@hibs.net private member
    One of Collums better games. Wasn't card happy and let the game be a proper Derby by allowing some physical tussles. He was shocking at dealing with the smoke bombs though and he really needs to do a check of the full pitch before a restart. We kicked off after their goal and two stewards were still working on the pitch. I was glad we weren't wearing our yellow away top as with the standard of linesman we get I could easily have seen these safety jacketed workers playing Hearts onside. I can't remember if it was our equaliser or winner but he started the game while the smoke bomb was in full flow and any player having to run into that corner would naot have been able to see and struggle to breath. He was good yesterday but those are basics and he got them badly wrong.

First Team Breakthrough
    Neil Berry’s challenge on Paul Wright only given yellow
    Grant Brebner’s Red card
    Dean Shiels red card
    Foster’s goal ruled out
    Stevenson’s no red card later given by compliance officer
    Blacks assault on Griffiths
    Griffiths goal rule out
    Olly’s goal ruled out

None of the decisions that Hearts were moaning about yesterday were as blatantly bad as any of the above and these are just off the top of my head without having to give any thought to them. We need a decade worth of decisions going our way for it to be evened up against them.

The biggest complaint I have from the referee yesterday was how Ikpeazu managed to avoid getting a yellow card for persistent fouling!

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    About time we got some decisions in our favour. Plenty roasters on Keek back pre game hoping to win by a dubious goal 👌
    Well suck it up you shower of charity robbing pompous deluded cants.
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH