hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: MATCHDAY INFO | HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN V HIBERNIAN

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I promise I will not get drunk,shout unacceptable abuse,unfurl a flag or do anything else that is unworthy...just geeza ticket!

Love the the thought of hibs fans being searched on the way in to the ground.
    What do you take to Tynecastle?
    Gyproc
    Screws
    Escalators
    A view

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Shame i’ll not be aloud to wear any fancy hats.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

No drunk people allowed in? Can't see the away end being very full!

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Wow! That article seems to have been written on the presumption that all supporters attending the game are hooligans and out to cause trouble.

Funny how the customer is king philosophy of today's world hasn't yet reached football clubs. OTT from Hibs. They could and should have put their point across in a much more balanced way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    Wow! That article seems to have been written on the presumption that all supporters attending the game are hooligans and out to cause trouble.
    Nah, that was the last game. We are taking our choirboy team to this one...and we all know what choirboys get up to.

I read it and don't see the problem... well except the part about flags, which seems a bit of an overkill.

It didn't read like they presumed everybody attending was a hooligan, just that they're clamping down on drunks and anybody taking things in that they shouldn't...maybe in reference to 'Pyros' *

* Is that the in phrase now?

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    I read it and don't see the problem... well except the part about flags, which seems a bit of an overkill.

It didn't read like they presumed everybody attending was a hooligan, just that they're clamping down on drunks and anybody taking things in that they shouldn't...maybe in reference to 'Pyros' *

* Is that the in phrase now?
    The flags will be because people would set off pyro under them at the edges and they wouldn't be able to identify who it was

Quote Originally Posted by SChibs View Post
    The flags will be because people would set off pyro under them at the edges and they wouldn't be able to identify who it was

Wow, do people do that?

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    So basically, conduct yourself in an adult manner and not be a dick then nothing to be concerned about.
    Famous last words...

Unsurprising that a certain few are taking umbrage at being told the way it has to be at our games now, no acceptance of it being the right thing to do for our club, a bit upset because it means that some idiots cannot set of some pyros that they think is fun !!
    Any bets on the "anti any rules mob" not setting of pyros today? if they do I for one hope they get caught and the right punishment applied, i've had enough reading crap about Hibs fans who in the vast majority are tarred by a few immature idiots.
    We can give plenty support to the team today without any anti behaviours ....screw the nut guys and respect the vast majority of the other fans and the club.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Reasonable message people sitting in their allocated seat would be a start was at the last one at tiny the number standing in the stairs was a joke and should have been sorted.

Nothing contentious there imo. I can't see anything that would cause a reasonable person difficulty. What's so hard about entering a football ground, sitting in your allotted seat and behaving like a normal person?