hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester B View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It shattered as did the whole plane. This isn't difficult. It's an unstoppable forces and immovable object
    But apparently theres a video showing the plane hitting the building minus a wing

If the wing detached before impact theres must be some relatively extensive damage to the surrounding area - or largest pieces of wing

Ive quickly googled for that video but cant find anything that shows the plane hitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester B View Post
    It shattered as did the whole plane. This isn't difficult. It's an unstoppable forces and immovable object
    But apparently theres a video showing the plane hitting the building minus a wing

If the wing detached before impact theres must be some relatively extensive damage to the surrounding area - or larger pieces of wing

Ive quickly googled for that video but cant find anything that shows the plane hitting

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post

If the wing detached before impact theres must be some relatively extensive damage to the surrounding area - or larger pieces of wing

Careful mate, you're double posting, CIA are obviously onto you.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post

It wasn't me who said the wing was off before it hit the building. Most of the debris was inside the building as the plane shattered on impact. Some debris was found further away presumably due to the force of the explosion. The hole on the building was large enough for the plane. The missing wings theory is one of the more outlandish of the conspiracy theories on the Pentagon. It's not quite as bizarre as the guy who claims the Twin Towers planes were holograms but it's a sliding scale/spectrum.

It does beg the question; What's your theory? Because people saying they are not convinced inevitably begs for an alternative explanation. I've heard missile before but that seems to be dependant upon someone in the Pentagon ordering staff to pop outside and to the crash site and quickly scatter those parts of a plane they got in the post earlier in the week