hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Flo

Flo

At the end of the game last night he came over and gave his top to a wee laddie in the crowd. Gave him a high five and a hug as well. The wee man looked buzzing with that.

Well done Flo, good to see.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I saw him hand his shirt over to someone but thats good to read. Really builds a bond between fans and players.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Was listening to the Peter Crouch podcasts and he was saying clubs charge players £50 a shirt when they do this - i.e. basically like just buying it out the shop.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Good to see him working so hard even in a position not the most natural to him

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    His hold up play post livi pen lastnight around the half way line to draw and win the foul effectively killed the game. It was a top draw moment from Flo.
    Last edited by essexhibee; 30-03-2019 at 10:00 AM.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    He’s a brilliant asset to the club.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

The wee lad in question sadly lost his mum last weekend so it was a lovely touch. RIP MM 💚

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The wee lad in question sadly lost his mum last weekend so it was a lovely touch. RIP MM 💚
    Horrible to hear. Hopefully Hibs winning and that wee gesture from Flo put a smile on his face.

The wee lad in question sadly lost his mum last weekend so it was a lovely touch. RIP MM
    Sorry to hear this and hope this lovely gesture from Flo helped the wee man at a difficult time

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    Sorry to hear this and hope this lovely gesture from Flo helped the wee man at a difficult time

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Jeezo, so sorry to hear that but what a gesture. I love when football and a club in a community transcends those titles to being part of the community. Sadly THIS sort of thing is what the papers should be showing (although not this incident as that would be crass). Stuff like this is so important. Good to see it from a guy you might have understood if he’d lost the love affair with the club. Well done all.

Jeez that’s very sad.

It's very sad indeed and she was only in her late forties. The wee boy's mum was well known in the Bingham/Magdalene area and she was one of the first people I met when the Kicks for Kids ST were being handed out. She and her husband used to personally take the children from the community centre to the games, along with their son, and they really looked after them all.