hibs.net Messageboard

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Word association game

    Is this just now a vehicle to build up your posts? The same few people waiting to pounce. Ive had a fair few goes but these threads must come to a natural end.
    Seriously, have a word with yourselves.😃
    Last edited by Bangkok Hibby; 11-03-2019 at 02:05 PM.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this just now a vehicle to build up your posts? The same few people waiting to pounce. Ive had a fair few goes but these threads must come to a natural end.
    Seriously, have a word with yourselves.😃
    Post count does tally in the dug out forum 👍

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this just now a vehicle to build up your posts? The same few people waiting to pounce. Ive had a fair few goes but these threads must come to a natural end
    game

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    52
    Posts
    18,168
    Thread closed there is already an existing one.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thread closed there is already an existing one.
    Drop

  7. #6
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    57
    Posts
    29,483
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is this just now a vehicle to build up your posts? The same few people waiting to pounce. Ive had a fair few goes but these threads must come to a natural end.
    Seriously, have a word with yourselves.😃
    Itís a thread I look out for every day, many posters on here like it. If you donít like, donít bother posting on it

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Itís a thread I look out for every day, many posters on here like it. If you donít like, donít bother posting on it
    Haha fair enough. I dont any more. Kind of thought this thread which is common on many forums should maybe have come to an end by now but if it still excites you feel free to carry on. You say MANY but really?

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha fair enough. I dont any more. Kind of thought this thread which is common on many forums should maybe have come to an end by now but if it still excites you feel free to carry on. You say MANY but really?
    Who cares, its only a thread, think you are taking things a bit too seriously

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MSK View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who cares, its only a thread, think you are taking things a bit too seriously
    Oh I assure you I'm not 😃

  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Last Train to Skaville
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh I assure you I'm not 😃
    So it looks like you have the most posts on this thread so what is your point?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved