hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Atmosphere

Atmosphere

Out with the boy running on the park I thought it was the best atmosphere this season by a mile. Funny how a horrific refereeing performance can unite the fans behind the team and a wee bit more attacking intent in the second half.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Out with the boy running on the park I thought it was the best atmosphere this season by a mile. Funny how a horrific refereeing performance can unite the fans behind the team and a wee bit more attacking intent in the second half.
    Glad after my wee post last week we got the finger oot😝.

more like it tonight

It was even good in the FFL. No sure that a bunch of 10 year olds chanting paedo at Mcgregor is entirely appropriate though

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was even good in the FFL. No sure that a bunch of 10 year olds chanting paedo at Mcgregor is entirely appropriate though
    Topical yes, appropriate no

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I know we have had some posters complain about different songs being sung by different sections of ground and singing section at same time, but I really enjoyed it from West Upper. Great when the whole ground is a singing section.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    I was hoping this was going to be a Russ Abbott thread ☹️

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

My first game back since that grim Derby day defeat. Atmosphere in the last 30 minutes was class, amongst the best I've experienced in a "normal 'league game at ER recently

1500 fans standing in the East between sections 43-45 singing part/time and 150 standing and singing constantly in the top corner of the FF.

The Huns had a drum which maintained their singing. We really need one in Section 43 next season as it was starting to be back to 2011 volume up there tonight.