hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darnell Johnson

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just wait until McGregor gets of with his tomorrow, should be fun, but seriously folks, let's just move on eh, our club are happy to be involved in a corrupt system that favours 2 clubs.
    And the Killie and St Mirren challenges?

I think we have a compliance officer with no clue, tbh

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Do you think we should concentrate on that at this point? I think getting a manager is more important.

Not being flippant, but the tackle was bad - you could say it was reckless, not sure we have a leg to stand on, tbh.

The issue is that there were several terrible challenges both in that match and subsequently which have not been punished. Do you think that the SFA are favouring Killie and St Mirren as well as Rangers / Celtic over Hibs?

Anything said would need to sound sensible and not just like some pish off twitter.
    I don’t think it would take too much time or effort to put something out expressing their thoughts.

Don’t necesarilly have an issue with Johnson being banned. But there is a total lack of consistency. Look at Brown. Look at Power. She’s just making it up as she goes along.

We’ve shown in the past that we’re happy just to sit back and take it where the SFA are concerned. Don’t expect we’ll change.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    I don’t think it would take too much time or effort to put something out expressing their thoughts.

Don’t necesarilly have an issue with Johnson being banned. But there is a total lack of consistency. Look at Brown. Look at Power. She’s just making it up as she goes along.

We’ve shown in the past that we’re happy just to sit back and take it where the SFA are concerned. Don’t expect we’ll change.
    Was my point exactly!