There's been a bit of chat about lack of cimm from the club of late and some of the old topics are rearing their head again meaning they've never been fully addressed (catering, behind the goals, stadium looking tired & NHS hub to name a few).

I was just wondering if it would be worthwhile having a monthly update on the forum from either (or both) the fans Reps and the Working Together group so know a little more about what was going on behind the scenes.

Even if the feedback was "not much to report but we're still discussing x, y and z". Posters then can add anything they wish to be brought up, make sure that the post states they won't be able to respond to each item one by one but if the check the next months post they'll hopefully get an update to their query.

I can't imagine that the above would take too much time, there's probably minutes from meetings so it would just be a quick copy, edit and past for the relate topics but would hopefully give us back a little more of the community feel we hear talked about rather than replying on an update from Leeann each time (and people getting upset when it doesn't happen).

John takes time to do a match report after every game so I'm not sure a quick summary from our reps once a month is a lot.

Not a criticism of current performance by either party, an honest query/suggestion.