hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eticketing

Eticketing

Has anyone had any problems using the site recently? I wasn’t able to login last week, tried again this morning and having the same issu.

I get a spinning wheel. Tried on my phone, laptop and work pc, all with similar result??

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    It’s been a nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1two View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone had any problems using the site recently? I wasn’t able to login last week, tried again this morning and having the same issu.

I get a spinning wheel. Tried on my phone, laptop and work pc, all with similar result??
    Yeah. I had more joy with Edge than Explorer but still took perseverance.

@hibs.net private member
    I couldnt get in to buy my groups Raith tickets despite trying numerous times on different days. I eventually phoned the ticket office and the lad there added our seats to our card. A total shambles of a system

Left by mutual consent!
    Nope no problems, dread logging in hearing the issues from on here....

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar

Have you been out the country for last week or something?
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

I got logged in last week but that was using chrome

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Hibs need to cancel the ticketmaster contract and give it to someone who's capable of/willing to run a competent service for 10,000 people simultaneously. It's not hard.

Having all sorts of trouble trying to reserve my own seat this morning.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    Hibs need to cancel the ticketmaster contract and give it to someone who's capable of/willing to run a competent service for 10,000 people simultaneously. It's not hard.
    Or Hibs could pay what they need to get Ticketmaster to provide an adequate system. They seem to be able to accommodate a lot more people buying tickets for alternative events without any of the issues that we get

First Team Regular
    I called Hibs 0131 number on Friday to complain about their malfunctioning eticket site. The person I spoke with could not give me an explanation as to why there is a problem but did say the club had extended the deadline for discount rates and own seat purchase to 1200hrs Monday (today). After several further attempts I managed to get into the site yesterday. That's approximately four hours in total to complete what should be a two minute job.
    If this eticketing farce continues Hibs will have more empty seats than usual at cup ties.
    I could in future phone Ticketmaster but will not as I grudge paying 7p per minute plus a £1.50 booking fee.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    This e-ticketing issue could impact quite drastically the attendance on Saturday. Option to buy at pods of course, but this will be an easy one for folks to give a miss.

Still getting 503 timeout error, constantly. This is an absolute joke. The Club need to move this service elsewhere. In this day and age this stuff needs to work and be available at least 95% of the time.

Left by mutual consent!
    Yeah...

This still isn't working for me

I got in and out with my raith seats within 5 minutes earlier and was fine getting Celtic tickets last week. Maybe it's just lot luck but I've never had any problems on eticketing

Left by mutual consent!
    All sorted

Have never had the slightest problem.All very strange.

If these problems continue into March, it's going to be an absolute NIGHTMARE to sell tickets for Tynecastle. As if it isn't enough of one already.

been fine for me. I wonder if we just have a cheaper version though as Hearts system charges 1.50 each transaction and we don't pay online

I'm trying to buy 4 tickets and it won't let me. It tells me that I have to re-assign the tickets but I've done that already.

I might see if I can buy them if I log out..........

I'm a season ticket holder but trying to get a seat in a different stand for this one so I can sit with a friend who I'm bringing along - can get a couple of seats together easily away from my usual seat.

Anyone know if I should be allowed to select the new seat but still get mine at the STH price (£18)?

I'm currently getting an error on the seat I've selected when getting to the checkout.
    There are errors on the page

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco86 View Post
    I'm a season ticket holder but trying to get a seat in a different stand for this one so I can sit with a friend who I'm bringing along - can get a couple of seats together easily away from my usual seat.

Anyone know if I should be allowed to select the new seat but still get mine at the STH price (£18)?

I'm currently getting an error on the seat I've selected when getting to the checkout.

Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than your membership is allowed to. Please double check, and either choose a different price class, use "assign" to assign tickets to a member within your network or remove items from your basket to proceed.
    Yep I'm having the same problem despite the people being season ticket holders.

That's exactly what I'm getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    That's exactly what I'm getting.
    Seems like it's happening even just trying to add my own seat at the Adult STH price

Seems like it's happening even just trying to add my own seat at the Adult STH price
    Yep, I've been trying to buy them individually too.

I had the same problem.
    Once you've added your tickets to your basket, you have to change the drop-down menu from the discounted price to the full price then you will be able to purchase the tickets.
    The tickets are on public sale now so the discounted price, for season tickets holders, is no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by SkootTheCat View Post
    I had the same problem.
    Once you've added your tickets to your basket, you have to change the drop-down menu from the discounted price to the full price then you will be able to purchase the tickets.
    The tickets are on public sale now so the discounted price is no longer available.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9688

Season Ticket holders can purchase tickets from now until the day of the game for £18 for adults and £9 for concessions until the day of the match. Any Season Ticket holders’ seat not purchased by the seat release deadline will be made available on general sale.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    If this actually hits the crowd (and therefore costs us significant sums of money) then we can expect some action pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    If this actually hits the crowd (and therefore costs us significant sums of money) then we can expect some action pretty quickly.
    It's going to stop hundreds if not thousands coming.

I may wish I had just went to the Scotland v Ireland game instead...

I had massive trouble getting my tickets. Tried thru Edge, Chrome and Explorer on laptop and desktop. Kept getting "Error 503 first byte timeout" Varnish cache server, which appears to be a website problem and still exists. Advised Hibs. Eventually got my tickets tho.