hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Match Programme

Match Programme

I had a quick scan of the match programme today and I didn’t see one mention of Neil Lennon unless I missed a bit.

This could be down to print deadlines and no agreement being made up to that point.

It will be interesting to see if the club put anything in next week. After all, if he did nothing wrong and there was no disciplinary proceedings, surely it would be in a club publication mentioning his departure. Next week will tell.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by DavieRoy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had a quick scan of the match programme today and I didn’t see one mention of Neil Lennon unless I missed a bit.

This could be down to print deadlines and no agreement being made up to that point.

It will be interesting to see if the club put anything in next week. After all, if he did nothing wrong and there was no disciplinary proceedings, surely it would be in a club publication mentioning his departure. Next week will tell.
    I think you'll be waiting a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieRoy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Maybe he didn't do anything wrong