hibs.net Messageboard

Anderson withdraws from PL Darts

Due to injury. A different reserve lined up for each week.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Due to injury. A different reserve lined up for each week.
    Gutted. I've got tickets for Glasgow next week and was looking forward to watching him.

Strange that they've got a different replacement each week and didn't just give it to one player i.e. Simon Whitlock who's the only top 10 player not to be in this year's event.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    Gutted. I've got tickets for Glasgow next week and was looking forward to watching him.

Strange that they've got a different replacement each week and didn't just give it to one player i.e. Simon Whitlock who's the only top 10 player not to be in this year's event.
    I see they are bringing in Dutch players for the 2 Rotterdam events, Lennon in Dublin and Hopp in Berlin but we're getting Glenn Durrant!

Thornton's way off form mind you.
    Last edited by Hiber-nation; 07-02-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    I see they are bringing in Dutch players for the 2 Rotterdam events, Lennon in Dublin and Hopp in Berlin but we're getting Glenn Durrant!

Thornton's way off form mind you.
    John Henderson's doing the other Scottish fixture in Aberdeen. Surely they could have found a better way to rejig this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    John Henderson's doing the other Scottish fixture in Aberdeen. Surely they could have found a better way to rejig this.
    Picking Henderson was a huge success tonight! He managed to draw with MVG and the atmosphere in the crowd looked like absolute carnage!

Someone should have told Suljovic not to walk on to "Simply the best" in Aberdeen, he was booed almost as much as Herein Price!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio sledge View Post
    Picking Henderson was a huge success tonight! He managed to draw with MVG and the atmosphere in the crowd looked like absolute carnage!

Someone should have told Suljovic not to walk on to "Simply the best" in Aberdeen, he was booed almost as much as Herein Price!
    I didn't think Simply The Best could be played at the darts in Scotland. Must just have been Glasgow where it's banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio sledge View Post

Looked like it was bouncing, don't know why so many roasters feel the need to launch pints about the place though.