hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celtic Tickets

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: magseven7

Celtic Tickets

I am looking for two if anyone can help?

I noticed that there is still some available but only to season ticket holders only. If a season ticket holder can help me out here - it would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magnificent_seven View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am looking for two if anyone can help?

I noticed that there is still some available but only to season ticket holders only. If a season ticket holder can help me out here - it would be greatly appreciated!

I'd give the ticket office a phone, this should have went to general sale by now, its been ST holders only for over a week now. Ridiculous, non ST holders should be given the chance to purchase now.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

Even with the obvious circumstances, and the massive hassle when they first went on sale, I’m proper shocked they’ve not sold out yet.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: magseven7
    Just spoke to the ticket office. Even though there’s still tickets left - is I’ll only ever be for season ticket holders and won’t go to a general release! So they will sit empty if it’s not sold out.

Absolute nonsense

Just spoke to the ticket office. Even though there’s still tickets left - is I’ll only ever be for season ticket holders and won’t go to a general release! So they will sit empty if it’s not sold out.

Absolute nonsense

Thats absolute bullsh*t mate. Ridiculous attitude from the club.

Did they give an explanation as to why?

Are we now actively preventing supporters from supporting the club?

Will Dempster bother to deal with yet another ticketing fiasco, or will she continue to ignore legitimate complaints from the lifeblood of the club?

Given her reluctance to show face recently I don't hold out much hope.

The fans representatives need to be on this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    That's mad if accurate. Fans reps?

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    I’ve tried several times to buy but the website is a joke. Still waiting on Tracey’s (promised for yesterday) report back from Tuesay’s board meeting on the utter shambles that is out ticket buying systems.

Absolute nonsense

I'd call back and ask to speak to a manager. That can't be right surely? I can understand them wanting to keep it to people on the database but ridiculous that they're not opening it upto general sale. Doesn't surprise me though. Despite the ticket website being down last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday my Dad went upto the ticket office on Saturday morning to buy the tickets in person and was at first refused as ticket sales for this match are online only. They're absolutely useless at times

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    I’ve tried several times to buy but the website is a joke. Still waiting on Tracey’s (promised for yesterday) report back from Tuesay’s board meeting on the utter shambles that is out ticket buying systems.
    As I said at the time the whole shambles and the clubs attitude towards it put me off bothering attempting a third day of trying for a ticket.

Radio silence on the ticketing front as per, but to be excepted from Hibs these days.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

I honestly can't believe the club won't put tickets on a general sale providing you are on the database. Madness!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    I honestly can't believe the club won't put tickets on a general sale providing you are on the database. Madness!
    Even if you aren't why would anybody who isn't a Hibs fan buy a ticket for the away end? Still plenty of home tickets available.

Absolute nonsense
    This is alarming. What on earth is going on at the club right now? Shambles on and off the park.

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    This is alarming. What on earth is going on at the club right now? Shambles on and off the park.
    It just doesn't make any sense.

Unfortunately can’t make the Celtic game so have a £28 ticket for sale if anybody’s interested ( section 119 )

Any further light shed upon this?

As a way of reply to those that think the Hibs Support is being put off attending games because we're going through a turbulent time...

Aside from the Executive Seats, there's only 160 seats unsold in the three home stands for Saturday's game, plus we've already started selling tickets for the South Lower.

Looks like we actually do rally round the club in difficult times.

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    As a way of reply to those that think the Hibs Support is being put off attending games because we're going through a turbulent time...

Aside from the Executive Seats, there's only 160 seats unsold in the three home stands for Saturday's game, plus we've already started selling tickets for the South Lower.

Looks like we actually do rally round the club in difficult times.

Yet can't sell around 1000 for Celtic away. The same fixture only 4 months ago produced anarchy on here because our allocation had been slashed by a few hundred?

Yet can't sell around 1000 for Celtic away. The same fixture only 4 months ago produced anarchy on here because our allocation had been slashed by a few hundred?

Don't you ever get bored of putting down your fellow fans?

Despite only winning 3 of our last 15 games, and just losing our manager, we're heading for 17k home fans for saturday's game.

I'll stick to being proud of my fellow Hibbies, instead of slagging them off, thanks.

Demand for Ibrox and Parkhead was always going to ‘normalise’ at some point. If all the tickets had been released in one go last time there wouldn’t have been many problems for anybody wanting to attend. The second wave of sales was fairly relaxed. It will be back to public sale for both Old Firm grounds soon.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

I'll stick to being proud of my fellow Hibbies, instead of slagging them off, thanks.
    I don't think HC is slagging off fellow Hibbies, I think he's asking a reasonable question. When I saw the fixture list in June, I remember thinking 'there'll be a massive scramble for the October Parkhead game and then we'll struggle to sell out in the February midweek unless we're flying high.'

If we were in the top 4 and doing well, this would've sold out long ago. I'll be there and I know I'll see the usual faces. Would just be nice if they could get first refusal when every man and his dog suddenly wants a ticket next time.

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    I don't think HC is slagging off fellow Hibbies, I think he's asking a reasonable question. When I saw the fixture list in June, I remember thinking 'there'll be a massive scramble for the October Parkhead game and then we'll struggle to sell out in the February midweek unless we're flying high.'

If we were in the top 4 and doing well, this would've sold out long ago. I'll be there and I know I'll see the usual faces. Would just be nice if they could get first refusal when every man and his dog suddenly wants a ticket next time.

I could believe that if it was a one off question, but he seems to obsess about away attendances, and has posted about this multiple times.

His constant 'comments' seem like digs to me.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Demand for Ibrox and Parkhead was always going to ‘normalise’ at some point. If all the tickets had been released in one go last time there wouldn’t have been many problems for anybody wanting to attend. The second wave of sales was fairly relaxed. It will be back to public sale for both Old Firm grounds soon.
    This absolutely should be on public sale now, ST holders have had well over a week to get a ticket.

I could believe that if it was a one off question, but he seems to obsess about away attendances, and has posted about this multiple times.

His constant 'comments' seem like digs to me.

If it was hearts away we would have sold out if we were bottom of the league. We go from selling out in a few hours in October to selling a little over half our allocation. Not a dig, where all though who've moaned about our allocations at parkhead and ibrox those who even wanted it increased? Too cold? Midweek? Too expensive? Whats changed?

@hibs.net private member
    If it was hearts away we would have sold out if we were bottom of the league. We go from selling out in a few hours in October to selling a little over half our allocation. Not a dig, where all though who've moaned about our allocations at parkhead and ibrox those who even wanted it increased? Too cold? Midweek? Too expensive? Whats changed?
    As you know though....is only in relatively recent years that we've been selling out old firm away games...before that tickets were often easily available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing has changed. The demand over this season and last has been exceptional, it’s heading back to how it’s always been now. Hearts away used to go to public sale fairly regularly as well.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    I know a couple of guys who play football on a Saturday so don’t have ST’s but get to midweek games. There must be lots of fans in a similar situation who either play football or work weekends. To say to them you can go to Motherwell last week but we’ll not sell you a ticket for Celtic is not only baffling, but wrong. I think there must be some miscommunication in the ticket office if this is the case here. Hopefully common sense will prevail and they can open it up tomorrow to give time for posting out etc.

Might have my 2 tickets up for sale. Will confirm by the weekend. Struggling to get baby sitter/ catch bus in time.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Nothing has changed. The demand over this season and last has been exceptional, it’s heading back to how it’s always been now. Hearts away used to go to public sale fairly regularly as well.
    We repeatedly sold about a half/two thirds of the Roseburn. Pathetic really.

E tickets still not working correctly, took me over 20 minutes just to buy my seat for the cup game next Saturday. Kept getting a timeout gateway error, this happened several times before I could log in and buy my tickets which a slow process. The club better get this sorted as it is not acceptable, they moved to selling most tickets to online only and thats fair enough, however they must have a system in place thats able to cope with large amounts of traffic to buy tickets quickly and smoothly. 20 minutes plus to buy your own seat at 01:55 in the morning is simply not good enough.

Fans reps, I hope you're onto this as you are our voice. This is something that needs fixing before the Hearts tickets go onsite towards the end of this month. If the E tickets site issues are not resolved by then I expect fans to turn up at ER wanting to buy tickets as this current system is simply not good enough.

Also, perhaps the question can be asked why Celtic away tickets are not going on general sale despite there being plenty of tickets left for sale? The club can't just pick and choose which games go to a GS and which ones don't, if there tickets available and all ST holders have had ample opportunity to buy tickets then a GS should commence. Fans can go and watch Hibs away at other SPL clubs outwith the OF and Hearts in midweek/weekend matches and buy tickets in a GS online or even PATG at the ground we are playing at but then you tell them they can't go and support the team at Parkhead in midweek because they don't have a season ticket and there won't be a general sale despite the fact there are a few hundred tickets and these seats will remain unsold and fans who wanted to go have to miss out. That is a joke and its not wonder the board and the TO staff get criticised on here and other social networks at times.

Get it sorted please!