hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sky Lennon bias

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're not normally shy at calling Hibs pathetic so what's your problem with others having that opinion ?

In fact , you whine like nothing on earth mate.
    You have me mixed up with someone else...I have never once called my own team "pathetic"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

With regard to this incident, I would say that without question that NL has gone too far to single out of Flo kamberi time and again, whether its just him or part of his mental health issues that have got the better of him because of frustration at the lack of ambition from the club/lack of performance, I just don't know, but it was wrong, whether it needed the action that was taken, again, I just don't know the history that has led to this extreme action, so I can't say.

One thing that is crystal though, our recruitment hasn't been anywhere near good enough as it should be with far too many players coming in not being judged good enough to play an active part, even when we have been down to the bones and we came in to the season extremely short in the forward areas, especially up front. Whether this is the responsibility of the head coach, the board or the recruitment team, a combination of all three or whatever, if this club hopes to keep on drawing the same amount of income streams that is has been over the last couple of years, it really needs for this to be sorted this out, pronto.
    Last edited by Ray_; 28-01-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    According to Keith Jackson Hibs should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. He openly acknowledges there’s a “hazy lack of clarity” (in other words “I’ve no idea what happened”) but Hibs should be ashamed of themselves cause this could spell the end of Lennons managerial career. No consideration for the fact that Lennon must have done something out of order for it to get to this stage, just that Hibs should be ashamed. Incredible.

Absolutely no idea why that horrible cretin isn't banned from Easter road and east mains as well as his rag of a paper.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BroxburnHibee View Post
    The replies to this were superb....

Check out @ScotlandSky’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/stat...498678785?s=09
    They asked for it and they certainly got it.

Quote Originally Posted by CMac1988 View Post
    Provan is a clown and is the most annoying thing about Sky's coverage of the Scottish game.
    I agree with this. He is a grade a w*nker

The media in Scotland are only interested in the Glasgow sisters, any good media attention Iv seen of us, since Lennon joined was Lennon this Lennnon that. (Granted I was too but). But it was more Lennon is doing great, not Hibs are doing great.

So I’m not surprised that they are taking his side. Pretty much all the chat about Lennon yesterday on sky annoyed me. People that have only heard rumours & half a story talking Lennon up and the club down.

I was happy to have Lennon but he does come with baggage and I wouldn’t say he is a classy manager. The decision has been made, I’m a Hibs fan not a Lennon fan so, on to bigger and better things for the club. GGTTH

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Their pundits are desperate. For my money the three best in Scotland generally are McCoist, Stubbs and Sutton.

Having said that I don't really care too much what any of them have to say about us or whether or not they take Neil Lennon's side. Very soon we will have a new manager, this story will be tomorrow's chip papers and the only people who will care by that stage are the obsessive Lennon haters.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Absolutely no idea why that horrible cretin isn't banned from Easter road and east mains as well as his rag of a paper.
    Spot on. Him and his rag should be booted.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Davie Provan said in the first half “I’m not one to take sides in the argument between Flo and Lennon but there’s no doubt he needs to be working harder than he has done recently”

Eh, when was the last time you saw him play Provan?
    I agree with Provan. Kamberi didn’t exactly prove a point yesterday.

In fairness, I think Provan did the Derby for Sky, so that is a least once.

BT will he just as bad when Sutton piles in to back his pal.