hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Back from Easter Road

Hi Guys.
    After being on Easter Road on Friday, a short message:
    We were in the Singing Section (25) and were totally surprised by the support there. Everyone stood, sang and waved flags and gave great support to the team. So far we have not seen that in the Premiere League (and not on Saturday in Celtic Park). Respect for it! Great stadium, great atmosphere (unfortunately no beer to buy) and nice exchange with some fans in the curve.
    The game just in the first half was then quite disordered, would have made the Hibs even the 2: 1, it would certainly escalated in the block.
    But even so we had a great evening and then still nice talks in the pubs of Leith.
    Thanks for that! And also thanks to those who wrote to me about the forum and offered to organize 2 tickets if we do not have one yet.
    Football connects, go on hibees.

Best regards from Hamburg.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Heckingbottom

Good morning,

I'm sorry about what's happening with the club lately.

I wish you the best, hopefully everything will be sorted very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tepy75 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good morning,

I'm sorry about what's happening with the club lately.

I wish you the best, hopefully everything will be sorted very soon.
    We do too!
    Glad to see you are still following the Hibees!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    We do too!
    Glad to see you are still following the Hibees!

I keep an eye on the news online and I watch every highlights.

visiting EDINBURGH again!

Hi!

This time we visit our friends in Edinburgh around New Year.
    I noticed that the Hibs are playing away at Livingston on Dec 29th, and Livingston is not quite far from where we'll stay (cca 1 hour by train).

My missus is not yet informed :) but I would bring my kid to a Hibs away this time.
    This would be our first Hibs away, what do you think, how limited is the allocation? Do you need away credit on your fancard or can you buy singles online without membership/season ticket, etc?
    It's not yet on sale (online) as I see, but I checked the Celtic away and I could put tickets to my basket without a membership.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Tepy

Hi!

I noticed that the Hibs are playing away at Livingston on Dec 29th, and Livingston is not quite far from where we'll stay (cca 1 hour by train).

My missus is not yet informed :) but I would bring my kid to a Hibs away this time.
    This would be our first Hibs away, what do you think, how limited is the allocation? Do you need away credit on your fancard or can you buy singles online without membership/season ticket, etc?
    It's not yet on sale (online) as I see, but I checked the Celtic away and I could put tickets to my basket without a membership.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Tepy

For Livingston you'll get a ticket no problem.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Hi!

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Tepy

https://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/def...29_dec_web.pdf

Just a heads up there are train engineering works around Edinburgh Friday 27th Saturday 28th which think means no trains out of Edinburgh, buses replacing train routes. Looks like these are expected to finish Sunday 29th at 10am so shouldn't impact the Hibs support for game though would keep eye out in case work overruns.

Welcome back!

You'll be absolutely fine for a ticket, because Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports.

Tickets are going on sale for Hibs fans who are on the database tomorrow morning: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10442

I don't think we will sell tickets particularly quickly for this game, because December is an expensive month and people will buy closer to the time.

There will 100% be general sale, which will be when you can buy a ticket. Hibs' allocation can go all the way up to 7,000, so you will definitely get one no problem at all!

You'll be able to tell your friends that you've attended a match at the world famous Tony Macaroni Arena (AKA the Spaghetti-had).

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    https://www.scotrail.co.uk/sites/def...29_dec_web.pdf

Just a heads up there are train engineering works around Edinburgh Friday 27th Saturday 28th which think means no trains out of Edinburgh, buses replacing train routes. Looks like these are expected to finish Sunday 29th at 10am so shouldn't impact the Hibs support for game though would keep eye out in case work overruns.
    Thanks. I did a quick search on google maps and I see there are buses as well. Once I get a pair of tickets, I'll review carefully the travel options. Luckily it is not an evening game as I see.

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    Welcome back!

You'll be absolutely fine for a ticket, because Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports.

Tickets are going on sale for Hibs fans who are on the database tomorrow morning: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/10442

I don't think we will sell tickets particularly quickly for this game, because December is an expensive month and people will buy closer to the time.

There will 100% be general sale, which will be when you can buy a ticket. Hibs' allocation can go all the way up to 7,000, so you will definitely get one no problem at all!

You'll be able to tell your friends that you've attended a match at the world famous Tony Macaroni Arena (AKA the Spaghetti-had).
    Thanks for the advice.

"Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports." WOW
    Nice "arena" it is.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Thanks for the advice.

"Livingston only have one stand for home fans, leaving the rest for away supports." WOW
    Nice "arena" it is.
    Great we shopping centre beside it, get there early