hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 119 of 119
  1. #91
    @hibs.net private member Hamish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In a house
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,009
    Be the usual panic loan signings on Jan 31.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    Only scores 10 goals in 126 games going by his Wiki page. Hardly prolific

  4. #93
    @hibs.net private member VivaPalmeiras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    What exactly do the player identification bods do ... oh really they had extended clip by DR you say)?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

    ....SHARE THE VISION RODNEY....

  5. #94
    @hibs.net private member VivaPalmeiras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,622
    Matty Jack type role
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

    ....SHARE THE VISION RODNEY....

  6. #95
    First Team Regular Mixu62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Age
    46
    Posts
    689
    Could he still do a job for us?

  7. #96
    @hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,917
    100% This.

  8. #97
    26 bus....


    Jack Ross is apparently interested in (players name)

  9. #98
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,804
    Any news yet?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  10. #99
    This in spades

  11. #100
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,564
    "Hibs better bloody sign someone soon, this place is getting worse by the day........"

    (You could probably stick this on any thread at the moment, or any thread during any transfer window when Hibs have gone 10 days without signing anyone).

  12. #101
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,173
    I trust Neil's judgement

  13. #102
    What's Ryan Gauld actually done in the last 4 years !

  14. #103
    First Team Regular green with envy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    roond the corner
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's Ryan Gauld actually done in the last 4 years !
    Signed for Hibernian FC today. Should bring a smile to your face - thought not.

  15. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Signed for Hibernian FC today. Should bring a smile to your face - thought not.
    Why do you think not?

  16. #105
    First Team Regular green with envy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    roond the corner
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by 04Sauzee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do you think not?
    The negativity of your post.

  17. #106
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The negativity of your post.
    Whoosh?

  18. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The negativity of your post.
    Sorry thought I was playing Transfer Window Bingo.


    Those were not my thoughts on the transfer!

  19. #108
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,804
    Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The negativity of your post.


    We need a "Whoosh" smiley!
    Last edited by Hibbyradge; 12-01-2019 at 09:07 AM.

  20. #109
    Coaching Staff jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    exile
    Posts
    14,542


    Last edited by jacomo; 12-01-2019 at 04:29 AM.

  21. #110
    Left by mutual consent!
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,138
    If we're going to get Scott Alan it's going to be at the end of the window.

  22. #111
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,804
    Best transfer window ever.

    Can't wait for us to start climbing the league.

    3 weeks into the window and only one senior player signed. What a way to run s football club.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  23. #112
    @hibs.net private member duffers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    906
    I see Sunderland are also interested in....

  24. #113
    Testimonial Due Wilson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    4,083
    Underwhelmed.

  25. #114
    @hibs.net private member Diclonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Larbert
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Underwhelmed.
    Still remember the day I personally started that catchphrase, the day we signed Mark Oxley on loan.

  26. #115
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,827
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still remember the day I personally started that catchphrase, the day we signed Mark Oxley on loan.
    That's "Scottish Cup Winning Mark Oxley" to give him his full title...

  27. #116
    @hibs.net private member My_Wife_Camille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,568
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still remember the day I personally started that catchphrase, the day we signed Mark Oxley on loan.
    Pretty sure it was the word of the day when we signed Colin Calderwood

  28. #117
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Kingston upon Thames
    Age
    54
    Posts
    3,859
    I'll drive him there myself.

    (esp regarding interest in Stephen Whittaker)

  29. #118
    Testimonial Due Wakeyhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Largs
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,203
    Good engine

    Scored a barrowload into the Irish 2nd tier

  30. #119
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,804
    This place will go into meltdown
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved