hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Mackie

First Team Breakthrough

Mackie

What a player. Pace passing crossing he’s done it all bar score a goal. Excited for this lad.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Very impressed by him. Strong, fast, can cross a ball. His 360 spin/turn today was also a sublime bit of skill.

Totally agree. He has a real desire to win which is exciting.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    The natural successor to one of the greatest Hibees to ever play the game. No small praise.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    His crossing looks very good. Not so sure about the other aspects of his game just yet but he certainly has the build, mobility and crossing/passing ability to be a very decent full back if his defensive capabilities can match them.

But aye, I’m sure I read he wasn’t good enough after one poorish game against Livi.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His crossing looks very good. Not so sure about the other aspects of his game just yet but he certainly has the build, mobility and crossing/passing ability to be a very decent full back if his defensive capabilities can match them.
    Nah, he’s got it. Definitely. I just hope he’s used consistently. In and out the team doesn’t and won’t help.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Nah, he’s got it. Definitely. I just hope he’s used consistently. In and out the team doesn’t and won’t help.
    Seems to have worked so far. Lenny's had him coming on and being very impressive.

First Team Breakthrough
    Anyone got a replay of that skill? Thought he was excellent when he came on & what a cross for the goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Think he could be a cog in the misfiring unbalanced midfield we are looking to replace/ rebuild in January

His two balls (one a flick the other an assist ) to Kamberi versus Celtic added to his cross for Darren versus t Hun immediately spring to mind

Bring on the Hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Think he could be a cog in the misfiring unbalanced midfield we are looking to replace/ rebuild in January

His two balls (one a flick the other an assist ) to Kamberi versus Celtic added to his cross for Darren versus t Hun immediately spring to mind

Bring on the Hearts!
    Interested if maybe we don't want wingers but solid left and right midfielders instead?