hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar

Post Match Interview - Neil Lennon

https://youtu.be/IsIRNC86_FI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Well done Neil and the players.

We certainly need to strengthen the squad in January, but that was a gritty performance today and we've certainly got our mojo back.

One more mighty performance required on Saturday and the players will earn a well deserved rest.

As always, an honest assessment by Neil Lennon.

This season, to date, he really has been up against it with not just losing "the best midfield in Scotland" but suffering injury after injury to key players

whilst trying to bed-in "new and different type of midfielders/players".

He is as frustrated by our inconsistencies this season as any supporter, but surprisingly we find ourselves only 4 points down on where we stood at this stage last season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Harp Awakes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done Neil and the players.

We certainly need to strengthen the squad in January, but that was a gritty performance today and we've certainly got our mojo back.

One more mighty performance required on Saturday and the players will earn a well deserved rest.

I for one, am surprisingly up beat at the current situation. I feared the worst just 3 or 4 weeks ago as we head into the Derby. we were fairly well beaten, by Kilmarnock and while at the game we wanted a re-run because of the floodlight shambles. we have came back, although dropping a fair amount of points at home but seem to have a resilience and picked up 4 out of 6 from the OF. that was a surprise, and gives us a boost imho for the Derby. as managers will say, these games look after themselves ( levein quote) and we all know it can be a bit of luck, a daft decision that can change it. bring it on. I think we are good enough to win it at home.