hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 115 of 115
  1. #91
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Away with you!!!!!!
    Stroo.

    Twitter telt me.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stroo.

    Twitter telt me.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

    They’ve not long since announced that they have passed the remains of a crashed drone for forensic analysis.


    This has Roswell all over it.

    Or maybe Rosewell 😱

  4. #93
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Released without charge.
    With their identities known to all. Scandalous.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  5. #94
    @hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The 'Mains
    Posts
    3,349
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Police now saying it's a possibility that there was no drone at all.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Seriously?... So that thing with the 4 wee propellers filmed by channel 4 was actually some sort of undiscovered bird?... Guess that could be the case,..... after all, according to the BBC News, science has discovered 10 unknown species of plant this past year.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. #95
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Alf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seriously?... So that thing with the 4 wee propellers filmed by channel 4 was actually some sort of undiscovered bird?... Guess that could be the case, after all, according to the BBC science has discovered 10 unknown species of plant this past year.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

    The latest update from Sussex Police is that there’s no footage of a drone.

    So what were the various tv news channels showing?

    The truth is out there. Or on here, or somewhere.


    Maybe

  7. #96
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,830
    In the name of the wee man!

    Gatwick Drone: 'Possibility' There Was No Drone Activity, Detective Says

    https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0407e907c2cd7

  8. #97
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In the name of the wee man!

    Gatwick Drone: 'Possibility' There Was No Drone Activity, Detective Says

    https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b0407e907c2cd7

    Conan Doyle predicted this over 100 years ago. The curious incident of the drone at the airport. What was curious about it? There was no drone.

  9. #98
    Coaching Staff heretoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Posts
    11,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With their identities known to all. Scandalous.
    It's like Leveson never happened. Rats. I hope this couple get a good lawyer.

  10. #99
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Conan Doyle predicted this over 100 years ago. The curious incident of the drone at the airport. What was curious about it? There was no drone.
    And now there were 67 sightings.

    BBC News - Gatwick 'no drone' police comment 'miscommunicated'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46670714

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  11. #100
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And now there were 67 sightings.

    BBC News - Gatwick 'no drone' police comment 'miscommunicated'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46670714

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I don’t even know what “miscommunicated” means.

    I’ll just have to wait until the movie comes out. Netflix or Amazon Prime, probably 😄

  12. #101
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don’t even know what “miscommunicated” means.

    I’ll just have to wait until the movie comes out. Netflix or Amazon Prime, probably
    Amazon has the drones.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  13. #102
    @hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    West Auckland, NZ
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,563
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    67 “sightings” and not one verified video....even from the authorities

    Hmmm.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #103
    @hibs.net private member Silent Boatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    17,594
    Simulation training exercise, proved its worth.
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

  15. #104
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,217
    Farcical from the police and about as believable as their flat denial that the arrested couples names came from them or indeed that the arrest was fully warranted.

    That couple have had their lives turned upside down for no reason what so ever and no amount of restitution will fix that (not that the police are looking to apologise anyway).

  16. #105
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,830
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Farcical from the police and about as believable as their flat denial that the arrested couples names came from them or indeed that the arrest was fully warranted.

    That couple have had their lives turned upside down for no reason what so ever and no amount of restitution will fix that (not that the police are looking to apologise anyway).
    I'm not suggesting you're wrong, but I don't understand.

    What was farcical?

    And who did the names come from allegedly?

    It's the press that should apologise, by the way.

  17. #106
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    57
    Posts
    28,265
    So were their any drones at Gatwick or not?

  18. #107
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not suggesting you're wrong, but I don't understand.

    What was farcical?

    And who did the names come from allegedly?

    It's the press that should apologise, by the way.
    Their inability to control this situation from the start, their ‘miscommunication’ and the clear lack of control when it comes to keeping persons of interest names under wraps.

    The press will report what they are told and it certainly didn’t take long for the identities of the two to be outed...which of course was nothing whatsoever to do with the police, no siree they would never do a thing like that.

  19. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Simulation training exercise, proved its worth.
    Please tell me that's what they've done with Brexit.

  20. #109
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,830
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Their inability to control this situation from the start, their ‘miscommunication’ and the clear lack of control when it comes to keeping persons of interest names under wraps.

    The press will report what they are told and it certainly didn’t take long for the identities of the two to be outed...which of course was nothing whatsoever to do with the police, no siree they would never do a thing like that.
    Can you blame the police for Gatwick not investing in anti-drone technology?

    I don't know why the police would leak the suspects' names unless it was an individual who was paid which is possible.

    I would have thought that it was more likely to have been the same people who grassed them to the police in the first place.

  21. #110
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you blame the police for Gatwick not investing in anti-drone technology?

    I don't know why the police would leak the suspects' names unless it was an individual who was paid which is possible.

    I would have thought that it was more likely to have been the same people who grassed them to the police in the first place.
    Fair enough...I’m sure we all have better things to do today rather than quibble over my thoughts on how poor the police’s part in this fiasco has been

  22. #111
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    52
    Posts
    22,146
    Quote Originally Posted by RyeSloan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough...I’m sure we all have better things to do today rather than quibble over my thoughts on how poor the police’s part in this fiasco has been
    The police parking about 8 vehicles outside the house and the house then being shown on tv wasn't the best move, folk would recognise it and the names followed soon after, there was no need for the large police presence and how did the media get there so quick, Cliff Richard replica, hope the couple sue the ass of everyone.

  23. #112
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    32,270
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47919680


    A Gatwick chief told BBC Panorama the drone's pilot "seemed to be able to see what was happening on the runway".


    In his first interview since the incident, Gatwick's chief operating officer, Chris Woodroofe, told Panorama: "It was clear that the drone operators had a link into what was going on at the airport."

    Mr Woodroofe, who was the executive overseeing the airport's response to the attack - the "gold commander" - also said that whoever was piloting the drone could either see what was happening on the runway, or was following the airport's actions by eavesdropping on radio or internet communications










  24. #113
    Coaching Staff heretoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Posts
    11,173
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47919680


    A Gatwick chief told BBC Panorama the drone's pilot "seemed to be able to see what was happening on the runway".


    In his first interview since the incident, Gatwick's chief operating officer, Chris Woodroofe, told Panorama: "It was clear that the drone operators had a link into what was going on at the airport."

    Mr Woodroofe, who was the executive overseeing the airport's response to the attack - the "gold commander" - also said that whoever was piloting the drone could either see what was happening on the runway, or was following the airport's actions by eavesdropping on radio or internet communications









    Inside job?

  25. #114
    Administrator matty_f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    37,834
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Inside job?
    Or the drone was one with cameras on it? Is that too simple a suggestion?

  26. #115
    Testimonial Due Colr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    52
    Posts
    3,012
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or the drone was one with cameras on it? Is that too simple a suggestion?
    Won’t get a very long programme out of it

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved