hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 91 to 120 of 120
  1. #91
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1. Are you actually telling me that there are no examples of men "getting off with" stabbing or battering women?
    2. Aye, as the lad above points out - risk based premiums are still allowed. If you put Jill and James, twins living at the same address and with the same job, same driving history and same occupation in the search engine, what do you think happens?
    3. I dont need someone with "a better understanding" to answer, I do understand it - you just made up a story to back up your position.
    4. Right, so your not talking murders or serious assault - cool, what is it? Just a wee slap on a night out? Either way, men do more of that than women so your point is still mince.

    Right, I am off to put the dishwasher on so my missus doesnt give me a kicking when she gets back from the pub
    With regards to number 4, get yourself up the town at the weekend and you'll maybe change your mind on that one I think I've probably seen a total of about 4 or 5 fights between guys on a night out since I started going out 10+ years ago. I wouldn't even want to begin to count the amount of times I've seen hysterical women trying to have a slap/punch/throw a drink at a guy.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    I think there needs to be a differentiation between what is lazy stereotyping, what is sexism and what is neither. An advert for a product aimed at women that portrays a feckless husband and a strong women saving the day in a domestic setting is stereotyping; it's arguably comparable to the idea a spray of Lynx makes men irresistible to women. I suppose you could even flip it and say the fact advertisers aim adverts for household and cleaning products directly at women or portray men as unthinking beasts who only care about personal hygiene as part of a ploy to attract women verges on sexism. Young men, in general, paying more for their car insurance is neither sexism nor stereotyping. It's based on statistical evidence that men of a certain age are more likely to be involved in an incident than women of the same age. If there is evidence an individual women is habitually a more dangerous driver than a male counterpart then she will pay more. I'd argue the twerk comment falls into a bit of a grey area. On one hand you have to ask whether the DJ would have made a similar comment to a man yet you could also argue whilst the comment was crass and moronic it was a result of idiocy rather than malice.

    With regards the #metoo movement I think it's both a great thing and a necessity. Arguably the most powerful man in the world was still deemed electable despite suggesting it was ok for a man in a position of power to 'grab a woman by the pussy'. That alone suggests there are attitudes that still need challenged. There was a rape trial recently in Ireland during which the defence lawyer produced the pants the alleged victim had been wearing on the night of the incident. They asked the jury if they looked like the pants of someone just out for a few quiet drinks with friends. Think about that for a second; the implication was because she wore underwear with a lacy front she was either 'asking for it', out looking for sex or that choice of underwear somehow implied consent. That's frightening. Too often the argument against the movement is 'it was only....' as though personal boundaries of acceptability don't matter. No woman should have to go out and be subjected to groping, touching, a proprietorial arm around the waist or whatever else if they don't feel comfortable with it or don't find it an acceptable level of contact. It's for the recipient of the touch to decide what's acceptable, not the instigator of contact or other people not involved in the situation. A woman also has the right to withdraw her consent of any touching at any point. Thinking back I probably overstepped a few boundaries when I was younger; I used to feel that I'd hate to be young again because it's all a bit of a minefield these days, now I think it's more a case of I wouldn't get away with what was potentially unacceptable behaviour. I fully support women who are standing up and saying that they won't be pawed at because it's 'just a laugh' or 'just harmless flirting'; they are quite right to say '**** off and leave us alone'. If men really feel the same about inappropriate contact from women then maybe rather than decry the women standing up they should stand up themselves and do something similar.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  4. #93
    Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Brandenburg
    Posts
    10,702
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd suggest if folk DON'T think twerking is overtly sexual they need to modify what they're typing into Google - cos the videos that my search comes up with most definitely are!!! 😀
    It's all relative. If your internet browser's history is 70% pornhub links then the chances are that you won't find twerking sexually explicit, there's also a high probability that you view women as simple sex objects and you're a bit of a dick.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it okay to look at old women as sex objects, then?

    Asking for a friend.
    I know its said a bit tongue in cheek but who would believe an older woman? Especially when theres young girls around? The 'aye right' looks and 'in yer dreams' attitude would almost make the harassment easier than reporting it or dealing with the repercussions of reporting it.

    As for twerking it is a sexualised dance and theres no way id have let my kids or kids i looked after do it.
    Last edited by Mrs. S; 05-12-2018 at 02:01 PM.

  6. #95
    @hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Woodpile
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,531
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: fraserrmaltman
    Why has this been moved?

    "hibs.net Main Forum(1285 Viewing)
    The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general."

  7. #96
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    23,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know its said a bit tongue in cheek but who would believe an older woman? Especially when theres young girls around? The 'aye right' looks and 'in yer dreams' attitude would almost make the harassment easier than reporting it or dealing with the repercussions of reporting it.

    As for twerking it is a sexulised dance and theres no way id have let my kids or kids i looked after do it.
    It was said tongue in cheek, but with a serious undertone.

    There's an assumption out there that only young women are subject to being seen as sex objects, when that's just not true. The MILF culture bears that out, as well as the sinister attitude amongst some men of "she's old, she'll be grateful for the attention".

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  8. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why has this been moved?

    "hibs.net Main Forum(1285 Viewing)
    The messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general."
    I moved it. I thought twerking and sexual harassment were more suited to the Holy ground than the main forum as the discussion had moved away from football.
    Last edited by Mrs. S; 05-12-2018 at 02:01 PM.

  9. #98
    @hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Woodpile
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,531
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: fraserrmaltman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I moved it. I thought twerking and sexual harassment was more suited to the Holy ground than the main forum as the discussion had moved away from football.
    Fair enough!

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. #99
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,862
    I think a few usernames on here are actually the same troll.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  11. #100
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,862
    Are there lots of instances of women anonymously sending unsolicited vagina pictures to men?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  12. #101
    Ginger goal machine nonshinyfinish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cambridge
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are there lots of instances of women anonymously sending unsolicited vagina pictures to men?
    Check your PMs.

    Logan, McGregor, Hanlon (Gunnarsson 83), Fontaine (Henderson 70), Gray, Fyvie, McGeouch, McGinn, Stevenson, Stokes, Cummings (Keatings 65)

  13. #102
    @hibs.net private member speedy_gonzales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's all relative. If your internet browser's history is 70% pornhub links then the chances are that you won't find twerking sexually explicit, there's also a high probability that you view women as simple sex objects and you're a bit of a dick.
    I do hope this wasn't aimed at me because I don't find the dancing overtly sexual?
    It's just my opinion, and having witnessed first hand groups of girls twerking and me not immediately thinking "damn, I want a piece of that action" doesn't make me a misogynistic dick,,,,, surely?

  14. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think a few usernames on here are actually the same troll.
    Feel free to report your findings to the admin team

  15. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was said tongue in cheek, but with a serious undertone.

    There's an assumption out there that only young women are subject to being seen as sex objects, when that's just not true. The MILF culture bears that out, as well as the sinister attitude amongst some men of "she's old, she'll be grateful for the attention".

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I agree. Im not actually a huge fan of the me too movement , in theory its a great thing but i dont want men demonized which I think theres a real danger of. However sexual harassment is still rife in all walks of life and needs addressed. Its a very tough thing to speak out about when its happening though.

    On the back of that I was watching a tv prog today and the female presenter said to a couple of guys who had been on love island to feel free to take their tops off during the segment. If a male presenter had said to a female guest to feel free to hitch her skirt up a bit hed have been sacked.

  16. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree. Im not actually a huge fan of the me too movement , in theory its a great thing but i dont want men demonized which I think theres a real danger of. However sexual harassment is still rife in all walks of life and needs addressed. Its a very tough thing to speak out about when its happening though.

    On the back of that I was watching a tv prog today and the female presenter said to a couple of guys who had been on love island to feel free to take their tops off during the segment. If a male presenter had said to a female guest to feel free to hitch her skirt up a bit hed have been sacked.

    You have provided a great example there. The other which was highlighted recently was upkilting vs upskirting. Some of the comments were along the lines of 'if you wear nothing under your kilt then tough luck, it's attention seeking anyway' which although nothing like the lady having her pants waived around in court, hints at the difference in attitudes towards men and women, and what can be said/done as a 'joke'.

    Personally I have no problem with being sexually harassed by women, but I can't speak for the rest of the population.

  17. #106
    Testimonial Due Since90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree. Im not actually a huge fan of the me too movement , in theory its a great thing but i dont want men demonized which I think theres a real danger of. However sexual harassment is still rife in all walks of life and needs addressed. Its a very tough thing to speak out about when its happening though.

    On the back of that I was watching a tv prog today and the female presenter said to a couple of guys who had been on love island to feel free to take their tops off during the segment. If a male presenter had said to a female guest to feel free to hitch her skirt up a bit hed have been sacked.
    Your second paragraph sums up what some people are trying to say. Good post.

  18. #107
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are there lots of instances of women anonymously sending unsolicited vagina pictures to men?
    My boss sent me a picture of her absolutely starkers. I didnít ask for it, presumed it was a mistake until she gave me a look. Sheís always been flirty with me but I always just took it as a bit of a joke. She then sent me a pic of her arse a few days later. At that point I had to tell her I had no interest in her and reminder her that she was married.

    It does happen the other way round aswell and I have a couple of friends who have been in similar situations. Sending unsolicited pics is not exclusive to men. The fact that these type of pics when being discussed are usually referred to as ďdick picsĒ probably creates the impression that itís a male only thing when itís not.

  19. #108
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,862
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My boss sent me a picture of her absolutely starkers. I didnít ask for it, presumed it was a mistake until she gave me a look. Sheís always been flirty with me but I always just took it as a bit of a joke. She then sent me a pic of her arse a few days later. At that point I had to tell her I had no interest in her and reminder her that she was married.

    It does happen the other way round aswell and I have a couple of friends who have been in similar situations. Sending unsolicited pics is not exclusive to men. The fact that these type of pics when being discussed are usually referred to as ďdick picsĒ probably creates the impression that itís a male only thing when itís not.
    That's incredible.

    I've never met anyone who's been sent an unsolicited picture from a woman, but you and 2 of your mates have had them.

    What a remarkable coincidence.

    However, the picture you say you received wasn't anonymous which dick pics always are.

    They're called dick pics because they're pictures of dicks. The government isn't discussing a change in the law because of women sending pictures of their genitals. If that happens at all, it's extremely rare.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  20. #109
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's incredible.

    I've never met anyone who's been sent an unsolicited picture from a woman, but you and 2 of your mates have had them.

    What a remarkable coincidence.

    However, the picture you say you received wasn't anonymous which dick pics always are.

    They're called dick pics because they're pictures of dicks. The government isn't discussing a change in the law because of women sending pictures of their genitals. If that happens at all, it's extremely rare.
    Why on earth would I make that up? Iíve no idea what age you are but if your of the generation that grew up with mobile phones and especially snapchat you would know itís not as rare as youíd think. More rare than guys sending pics of their dicks? Absolutely. But the fact you seem to be suggesting that it possibly doesnít happen at all is definitely not true.

    And since when were dick pics/unsolicited pics always anonymous? An unsolicited picture is an unsolicited picture, anonymous or not. If I go and send a picture of my dick to someone I know what does that get called?

    Obviously I know a dick pic is a pic of a dick but my point was more that ďdick picsĒ get discussed rather than ďunsolicited picsĒ. Therefore itís really only the male version that gets discussed when if it was ďunsolicited picsĒ were discussed then it would become more apparent woman are culpable - probably to a lesser extent - aswell.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 06-12-2018 at 09:39 AM.

  21. #110
    Testimonial Due Since90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    3,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's incredible.

    I've never met anyone who's been sent an unsolicited picture from a woman, but you and 2 of your mates have had them.

    What a remarkable coincidence.

    However, the picture you say you received wasn't anonymous which dick pics always are.

    They're called dick pics because they're pictures of dicks. The government isn't discussing a change in the law because of women sending pictures of their genitals. If that happens at all, it's extremely rare.
    Two of my mates have been sent similar pictures. Not from an unknown person right enough but from people they have worked with and weren't involved with romantically at the time. It's obviously not as uncommon as you believe. I'm not sure how old you are but if you are of a certain vintage you maybe don't realise it does go on.

    I would imagine it's more common for such pictures to be sent by men rather than women but it undoubtedly does happen.

  22. #111
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    48
    Posts
    22,005
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My boss sent me a picture of her absolutely starkers. I didnít ask for it, presumed it was a mistake until she gave me a look. Sheís always been flirty with me but I always just took it as a bit of a joke. She then sent me a pic of her arse a few days later. At that point I had to tell her I had no interest in her and reminder her that she was married.

    It does happen the other way round aswell and I have a couple of friends who have been in similar situations. Sending unsolicited pics is not exclusive to men. The fact that these type of pics when being discussed are usually referred to as ďdick picsĒ probably creates the impression that itís a male only thing when itís not.
    I'm sure your female boss found you irresistible, maybe you and your friends have a sort of magnetism that leaves female clerical middle management weak at the knees.

    It's one of those anecdotes that doesn't really help understand the topic at hand though.

  23. #112
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,862
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why on earth would I make that up? Iíve no idea what age you are but if your of the generation that grew up with mobile phones itís not as rare as youíd think. More rare than guys sending pics of their dicks? Absolutely. But the fact you seem to be suggesting that it possibly doesnít happen at all is definitely not true.

    And since when were dick pics/unsolicited pics always anonymous? An unsolicited picture is an unsolicited picture, anonymous or not. If I go and send a picture of my dick to someone I know what does that get called?
    Ok, I agree, anonymity isn't necessary. However if you send a dick pic to someone who knows who you are, you open yourself up to ridicule and embarrassment.

    Also the frequency of women sending unsolicited pictures of themselves is miniscule compared to the incidence of men doing it. I've never read or heard anyone complaining about it being a problem apart from you and your 2 mates.

    There are plenty articles about men doing it though.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  24. #113
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, I agree, anonymity isn't necessary. However if you send a dick pic to someone who knows who you are, you open yourself up to ridicule and embarrassment.

    Also the frequency of women sending unsolicited pictures of themselves is miniscule compared to the incidence of men doing it. I've never read or heard anyone complaining about it being a problem apart from you and your 2 mates.

    There are plenty articles about men doing it though.
    Well the poster below my previous post is another example of it happening. Like I said, Iím not for a second suggesting itís more frequent than males doing it. But for the generation that has used mobile phones their whole life and have apps like snapchat where you can send what you like safe in the knowledge that between one and ten seconds after receiving it itíll be gone forever itís not as unheard of as youíve suggested. Youíd also be surprised how many times women will send pics of them and their mates (Iím presuming sent en-masse to their contacts) getting ready for a night out (this would be mainly on snapchat) while one of them is standing with there arse or tits out doing their hair or whatever. Slightly different from a convential unsolicited picture as itís not of the person sending it who is naked but still an unsolicited picture of somebody naked/semi naked none the less.

    Maybe men just donít complain about it as much, much in the same way men donít talk about mental health as much, go to the doctors as much or whatever other things men donít do as often or openly as women. If I complained to my mates about being sent a picture of tits theyíd look at me like I was strange.
    Last edited by calumhibee1; 06-12-2018 at 11:02 AM.

  25. #114
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure your female boss found you irresistible, maybe you and your friends have a sort of magnetism that leaves female clerical middle management weak at the knees.

    It's one of those anecdotes that doesn't really help understand the topic at hand though.
    Maybe she did, maybe she didnít, maybe we do, maybe we donít, Iíve no idea what sort of relevance that has to the post though? It was inferred that no woman would ever have sent a picture like that which is blatantly incorrect.

  26. #115
    Coaching Staff hibsbollah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    48
    Posts
    22,005
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe she did, maybe she didnít, maybe we do, maybe we donít, Iíve no idea what sort of relevance that has to the post though? It was inferred that no woman would ever have sent a picture like that which is blatantly incorrect.
    I think the whole direction your anecdote took the thread in is irrelevant. Maybe not to you of course (I assume you didn't enjoy seeing an unwanted picture of her unsightly bingo wings or whatever it was), but for the woman to be the one in the position of power doing that is an anomaly. It's the exception. I'm sure you understand that.

  27. #116
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,825
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My boss sent me a picture of her absolutely starkers. I didnít ask for it, presumed it was a mistake until she gave me a look. Sheís always been flirty with me but I always just took it as a bit of a joke. She then sent me a pic of her arse a few days later. At that point I had to tell her I had no interest in her and reminder her that she was married.

    It does happen the other way round aswell and I have a couple of friends who have been in similar situations. Sending unsolicited pics is not exclusive to men. The fact that these type of pics when being discussed are usually referred to as ďdick picsĒ probably creates the impression that itís a male only thing when itís not.
    Evidence? 😊

  28. #117
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the whole direction your anecdote took the thread in is irrelevant. Maybe not to you of course (I assume you didn't enjoy seeing an unwanted picture of her unsightly bingo wings or whatever it was), but for the woman to be the one in the position of power doing that is an anomaly. It's the exception. I'm sure you understand that.
    I mentioned it because the suggestion seemed to be that it just doesnít happen. Thatís the only reason I really brought it up. Iím not debating that guys will do it more than women. It will most likely be a generational thing. Iíve no idea what age other posters are but Iíd suggest folk of a younger age will have had or are likely to have more experience of it.

  29. #118
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence? 😊

  30. #119
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    38,862
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mentioned it because the suggestion seemed to be that it just doesnít happen. Thatís the only reason I really brought it up. Iím not debating that guys will do it more than women. It will most likely be a generational thing. Iíve no idea what age other posters are but Iíd suggest folk of a younger age will have had or are likely to have more experience of it.
    One poster was arguing that men suffered from sexism as much, if not more than men.

    I made the point about dick pics in response to that. There was no suggestion that women never sent lurid pictures, just that it's nowhere near as frequent.

    I'd also say that if women do send nude pictures of themselves, it's not with the intention of intimidating or harassing their victims which is definitely the case with some men. Note, I said some.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  31. #120
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One poster was arguing that men suffered from sexism as much, if not more than men.

    I made the point about dick pics in response to that. There was no suggestion that women never sent lurid pictures, just that it's nowhere near as frequent.

    I'd also say that if women do send nude pictures of themselves, it's not with the intention of intimidating or harassing their victims which is definitely the case with some men. Note, I said some.
    In that case Iíve misinterpreted the post

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved