hibs.net Messageboard

ST Holders - Resale of tickets for Hearts Game?

Sorry for the probably confusing thread title, I wasn't sure what the correct term was.

I'm not going to make the Hearts game at ER and wanted to do my bit by allowing it to be re-sold. I had a quick look online and they currently only have that facility for the Celtc game.

Does anybody know if Hibs plan to make this available for the Hearts match as well?

Cheers.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry for the probably confusing thread title, I wasn't sure what the correct term was.

I'm not going to make the Hearts game at ER and wanted to do my bit by allowing it to be re-sold. I had a quick look online and they currently only have that facility for the Celtc game.

Does anybody know if Hibs plan to make this available for the Hearts match as well?

Cheers.
    Think it only becomes available when all the other tickets are sold out. Not sure if the Hearts game has sold out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Think it only becomes available when all the other tickets are sold out. Not sure if the Hearts game has sold out yet?

Could be right. Cheers Calum

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Hearts tickets not on sale yet

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post

Cheers.
    how many tickets would you be selling and what price, might be interested