hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kamberi

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar

Kamberi

I don't know whether either booking was justified, though the second was probably because he lost the plot as opposed to the challenge itself (which wasn't even a foul IMO).

However, I'm surprised he hasn't gone bananas before.

He plays a very fair but physical game and takes a fair bit of physical (and maybe verbal) abuse from opposition defenders.

Time and time again he shrugs it off and gets on with it. Unfortunately tonight was the night he flipped.

He'll be angry with himself and will no doubt be spoken to by NL about it, but he's still young and will learn from tonight.

Onward and upward...

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Really feel for him today.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    I think it's been coming for a long time with Flo tbh, there's been a few times he's got involved in things that he didn't need to and he seems to like to get involved whenever there is a wee bust up on the pitch.

Apparently Berra has admitted it's never a red. He's rightly aggrieved at being called for a foul. He won the ball.

What did he do to deserve his first booking? Persistent fouling my erse

Both bookings were shocking decisions.

The first one is for "persistent fouling", when you look back his two earlier fouls were completely incorrect and given for absolutely nothing in the box for 2 corners.

The second "foul" isn't even a foul let alone a yellow, and that must mean he was given a yellow for his so called actions after the foul. But what did he actually do to merit a yellow? Something was said to him he lost his temper a bit but didn't do a thing to an opposition player other than say a few words and look angry. Is that worth a yellow these days? Particularly when your first yellow was so cheap, that can only go down as shockingly biased refereeing, nothing else.

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    First one shouldn't have been a booking. Some of his persistent fouls weren't fouls (thinking about the fouls in the box in particular).

Second one wasn't a foul but a justified booking for the reaction. Idiotic when you know you've already been booked.

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    The 2 yellows were a total joke. How can any ref let alone one of our top refs possibly give a foul let alone a yellow for either

How many times have we been done by officials in derby games over the years

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    The first is an absolute joke

The second starts from a free kick that isnt even a free kick and folk get all up in his face

Ive said this countless times here by Dallas is by far the worst ref in our league. Every game ive watched him he give baffling decisions

What about the non free kick when he played boyle through? Anyone see that again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He leads too much with the elbow. Then gets conned by the filth noising him up. Will feel a mug tonight poor lad, could have cost us the game.

Still my favourite Hibs player tho.
    Last edited by RIP; 31-10-2018 at 09:32 PM.

We need to appeal this red 100%

I like him. He's passionate.

Looked up at the hearts fans pointing at the badge on his chest as he went off.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    He lost it tonight, he was really gunning for the Hearts player and I'm glad slivka was holding him back otherwise he would've done something really stupid.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We can’t though can we as it is 2 yellows, no?

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    We can’t

Neither of the fouls that got yellow cards were actually fouls?? The one in the box at our corner was a joke if it was persistent. The 1st yellow he just put his arm out and barely touched the boy. 2nd one he's won the fckin ball!! Then if its for the reaction, its no even a foul n then he's got a yam pointing right in his face. Really feel for him. Did go a bit radge but it's understandable. Just raging he's now suspended for sat..

First Team Breakthrough
    Don’t think you can appeal 2 yellows

It was two bookings so can't be appealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    He lost it tonight, he was really gunning for the Hearts player and I'm glad slivka was holding him back otherwise he would've done something really stupid.
    He did lose it but since he was held back and didn’t get anywhere near the Hearts *******, I don’t really see how you can book him?

Very, very hard done by.

Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    The first is an absolute joke

The second starts from a free kick that isnt even a free kick and folk get all up in his face

Ive said this countless times here by Dallas is by far the worst ref in our league. Every game ive watched him he give baffling decisions

What about the non free kick when he played boyle through? Anyone see that again?

You mean the one where Smith stares Boyle down before elbowing him in the face and then kicking him? Clearly just a booking though. Obviously

I love Flo. He lost it tonight tho.his yellows were questionable, but his reaction to the second cost his time on the pitch. Cannae argue with that.

Straight back in the team when available.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Potter obviously told his players to wynd up Bartley and Kamberi at half time.
    It was Dunne that got Kamberi sent off wagging a finger in his face Kamberi sent off for his over aggressive reaction
    Smiths elbow kick and confrontation on Boyle at the start of the second half showed Potters game plan and sparked the Kamberi situation
    Low life’s !

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashinGlass View Post
    You mean the one where Smith stares Boyle down before elbowing him in the face and then kicking him? Clearly just a booking though. Obviously
    No - hearts cleared hit Dallas and fell perfectly for Boyle just outside box bang in middle - goes to shoot and looks to get cleaned out

Didnt show reply coz keeper got hit just after it

Kamberi was hard done by tonight and did not deserve to be sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    It was two bookings so can't be appealed.
    I thought that had changed this season but maybe not? I'm off to check.....

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    He did lose it but since he was held back and didn’t get anywhere near the Hearts *******, I don’t really see how you can book him?

Very, very hard done by.
    I agree to a point, but the aggression was still there for all to see.

It should really have been his first yellow though, as I don't see how two fouls can be considered persistent.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    First booking for persistent fouling was a joke. Second for his reaction to what wasn’t a foul and having some yams in his face was ridiculous too. Why wasn’t Dunne booked for waving the finger in Kamberi’s face? Pathetic refereeing.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    I remember a match at Ibrox where some hun player grabbed Gary Smith by the throat and (I think) was sent off. Smith didn't even bat an eyelid, he just stared the guy out.

Or there's the photo of Bartley smiling in the face of the yam who's acting the hard man.

Those are the reactions to have.

Take away the sending off which was a joke, I thought he was garbage tonight.didnt hold the ball up. Wasn’t a threat at all.

He’s not done anything wrong? Only person Flo should be annoyed with is Dallas and either one of those absolute reprobates who were dying to get him sent off. If you watch the tv replays even they’re physio girl is having a right giggle to herself as the card comes out.