hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31

Thread: Zibi Zlamal

  1. #1
    @hibs.net private member Austinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,855

    Zibi Zlamal

    The Hearts keeper had a bit of a shocker a few days ago for Celticís second goal, so heís clearly prone to the odd clanger. Time to kick him while heís down and while his confidence is on edge. Itís the Hibs fans number one duty during the game to give him it tight and jeer his every single touch. The boy should be getting it tight from the second he strolls up to the Roseburn. Cheers.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    hes been terrific for them all season saved them a few points and stopped celtic beating them by a good 6 or 7 so i dont think he's any more likely to make a mistake than bogdan.

  4. #3
    @hibs.net private member Austinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,855
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieHendo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hes been terrific for them all season saved them a few points and stopped celtic beating them by a good 6 or 7 so i dont think he's any more likely to make a mistake than bogdan.
    I agree he was good, and he saved Hearts from a thrashing. All the more reason to chip away at his confidence. Artur Boruc was a great keeper, but he spilled a few squigglers whenever we gave him abuse.

  5. #4
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    66
    Posts
    11,303
    I disagree and fully support the OP. they gave us it tight with Zibby, and when I saw the second goal and the ba' squirming all around him I Laughed my soaks aff!

  6. #5
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    66
    Posts
    11,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinho View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree he was good, and he saved Hearts from a thrashing. All the more reason to chip away at his confidence. Artur Boruc was a great keeper, but he spilled a few squigglers whenever we gave him abuse.

  7. #6
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    66
    Posts
    11,303
    cant bring myself to praising a gorgie goalie, especially after the antics of craig Gordon when he was there. he poleaxed Hibs players (Dean Sheils) Riordan etc and got away with murder. goals that were goals but disallowed , nah, I canny dae it

  8. #7
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Shanghai, China
    Posts
    1,100
    Hoping to see a couple of Mallan daisy cutting shots tonight.

  9. #8
    Coaching Staff monktonharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    pleasant valley eh15
    Age
    66
    Posts
    11,303
    Quote Originally Posted by cocteautwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hoping to see a couple of Mallan daisy cutting shots tonight.
    thems the ones that seem to trouble him

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Amityville
    Posts
    29,867
    Blog Entries
    1
    Agree think he is potentially a weakness for them.

  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    8,805
    Blog Entries
    1
    He did have one howler for second goal..but overall he made some superb saves....and has had a strong season so far. looks a good keeper to me.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    10,795
    All the goalies Hearts have signed in the summer look useful tbh It is like they are saving them up 😂
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!í

  13. #12
    Left by mutual consent!
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,138
    Guaranteed Neuer performance tonight, par for the course when it comes to their keepers in derbies.

    But agreed - all 11 maroon gargoyles should be getting it tight for 90 minutes.

  14. #13
    Fire shots at him left right and centre. Hope the fans behind the goal make it horrendous for him.

  15. #14
    Coaching Staff R'Albin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Age
    24
    Posts
    5,468
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Razza96
    I don't really think he'll be too affected by his error. The goal was a shocker but apart from that he was superb.

    I think the Zibi comparison only exists because he has a Polish sounding name.

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member Diclonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Larbert
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15,738
    I think I've only ever seen a Hearts keeper make a mistake once in the derby in 12 years of going to them, and that was when they were already 2-0 down.

    Not a single one of their players will put in a bad performance tonight. They're always up for it. It depends on how up for it we are.

  17. #16
    @hibs.net private member calumhibee1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,561
    Quote Originally Posted by R'Albin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't really think he'll be too affected by his error. The goal was a shocker but apart from that he was superb.

    I think the Zibi comparison only exists because he has a Polish sounding name.
    That was generally the case with Zibi. Was actually a half decent keeper when he wasnít making ridiculous errors.

    Time to give him dogs abuse tonight.

  18. #17
    First Team Breakthrough Hibs1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    293
    From memory was Zibi not pretty decent for us in his first few games? I remember commenting to a mate at the time that after the horrors of Simon Brown it looked like we had found a reliable keeper. I think I spoke too soon. Their boy looks good from what Iíve seen of him, so hereís hoping I can put a similar hex on him too 😉

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    10,795
    Goals change games

    I remember Anti Niemi was a class apart until the 6-2 game!

    Knowing Niemis professionalism he would just write it off as a one off!

    Heres hoping for a one off tonight!

    Kenny Garbage on the other hand?

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I've only ever seen a Hearts keeper make a mistake once in the derby in 12 years of going to them, and that was when they were already 2-0 down.

    Not a single one of their players will put in a bad performance tonight. They're always up for it. It depends on how up for it we are.
    Yep, they don't make many. O'Connor last minute for 10-man Hibs could be described as an error by the **** 'keeper but not of the "glaring" variety. Can't recall many other in the past 30 years.

  21. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieHendo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hes been terrific for them all season saved them a few points and stopped celtic beating them by a good 6 or 7 so i dont think he's any more likely to make a mistake than bogdan.
    Spot on. We should get right behind him and make sure he knows we believe in him.

  22. #21
    Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Goals change games

    I remember Anti Niemi was a class apart until the 6-2 game!

    Knowing Niemis professionalism he would just write it off as a one off!

    Heres hoping for a one off tonight!

    Kenny Garbage on the other hand?
    He was a class apart in that game as well. He got motm for them! Could have been 16-2 without him

  23. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Goals change games

    I remember Anti Niemi was a class apart until the 6-2 game!

    Knowing Niemis professionalism he would just write it off as a one off!

    Heres hoping for a one off tonight!

    Kenny Garbage on the other hand?
    TBF he wasn't that bad in the 6-2 game either IIRC!

  24. #23
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    10,795
    Quote Originally Posted by patlowe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TBF he wasn't that bad in the 6-2 game either IIRC!
    Aye that is the point I was trying to make he was a brilliant keeper but sadly for them not a lot he could do on the night I think Mixu even got one chalked off as another poster pointed out it could easily have been more but as I said he would just put it down to a bad day at the office Letís hope for more of the same tonight!

  25. #24
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bo'ness
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,981
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    Is there goal line technology tonight ? Lol

  26. #25
    Zlamal, Zlamal drop the ball!

    Zlamal drop the ball !!!

  27. #26
    Testimonial Due Hibiza's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,352
    C'mon guys.... do it with style.

  28. #27
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    282
    If the hearts goalie makes an error tonight then heíll be hounded out of Gorgie. A mistake in the derby and itís difficult to recover from it, weíve had keepers in the past that canít stand the heat of a derby. Turn up the abuse for their goalie and letís see whatís heís made of?

  29. #28
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    12,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1969 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From memory was Zibi not pretty decent for us in his first few games? I remember commenting to a mate at the time that after the horrors of Simon Brown it looked like we had found a reliable keeper. I think I spoke too soon. Their boy looks good from what Iíve seen of him, so hereís hoping I can put a similar hex on him too 😉
    Zibi was overall a decent keeper for us, but he saved his clangers for the derbies and tbh that's all anyone remembers.

  30. #29
    @hibs.net private member Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    59
    Posts
    8,158
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Goals change games

    I remember Anti Niemi was a class apart until the 6-2 game!

    Knowing Niemis professionalism he would just write it off as a one off!

    Heres hoping for a one off tonight!

    Kenny Garbage on the other hand?
    Niemi was immense for Hearts in that game. Kenny Garland had a great game for them in 0-7 match.

  31. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cant bring myself to praising a gorgie goalie, especially after the antics of craig Gordon when he was there. he poleaxed Hibs players (Dean Sheils) Riordan etc and got away with murder. goals that were goals but disallowed , nah, I canny dae it
    I donít recall the poleaxe on Shiels. Only Deano wrecking him after scoring a penalty... I assume they were two separate incidents and maybe Deano was getting a bit back on him?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2020 All Rights Reserved
- Mobile Leaderboard (320x50) - Leaderboard (728x90)