hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar

Hospitality - Gallery vs Clubhouse

Does anyone know what the difference between the hospitality packages for The Gallery and The Clubhouse are? I was planning on doing the Livingston game in Hospitality, and I see that The Gallery is sold out, but The Clubhouse is still available. The prices are the same and what you get for your money seems to be the same, so I was wondering what the main differences were. Thanks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    I’ve been to both and I would always pick the Gallery tbh. The Gallery feels like more of an occasion, it’s in a bigger room etc. When we were in the Clubhouse it felt like we were just shoved into a side room and kind of forgotten about. With it being a smaller room it doesn’t have the same atmosphere as the Gallery does either.

Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve been to both and I would always pick the Gallery tbh. The Gallery feels like more of an occasion, it’s in a bigger room etc. When we were in the Clubhouse it felt like we were just shoved into a side room and kind of forgotten about. With it being a smaller room it doesn’t have the same atmosphere as the Gallery does either.
    Agreed.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Can't compare as only done the Clubhouse, but it was a really good experience.

It sounds like size of the room is the only difference in these two, and then there is the Edinburgh Suite option which has a smaller meal and a pay bar, rather than an inclusive drinks package.
    Mon the Hibs.

@hibs.net private member HFC_NYC's Avatar
    Thank you for the replies