hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough

Tickets for Livingston & Hearts Home Games

Hi All,

I have a few friends coming over from Germany who are looking for tickets for these two games.

However I cant seem to find any tickets for either game on the e-ticketing service, are they not on sale yet ??

Cheers
    SPH

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by St Pauli Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi All,

I have a few friends coming over from Germany who are looking for tickets for these two games.

However I cant seem to find any tickets for either game on the e-ticketing service, are they not on sale yet ??

Cheers
    SPH
    Hi there,

They aren’t available as yet on the ticketing site. I will find out roughly when you can expect them to be available.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Hi there,

They aren’t available as yet on the ticketing site. I will find out roughly when you can expect them to be available.

Thanks

Tracey

Thank You Very Much Tracey, Appreciate that

Hi there,

Thanks

Tracey

Mentioned it on the agm thread regards cutting allocations Tracey, is there a reason behind not putting them on sale early? Derby sells itself regardless of the time of year but OF games would see sales at a premium of folk had longer to buy tickets meaning they could buy tickets when they had money in their pocket rather than wait until December when Xmas is upon them and their pockets may be tight.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    Mentioned it on the agm thread regards cutting allocations Tracey, is there a reason behind not putting them on sale early? Derby sells itself regardless of the time of year but OF games would see sales at a premium of folk had longer to buy tickets meaning they could buy tickets when they had money in their pocket rather than wait until December when Xmas is upon them and their pockets may be tight.
    I am in agreement with you. It’s a busy spell for the team and an expensive time for us supporters. Tickets I’ve been told normally go on 3-4 weeks prior to a game. We have a ticketing working group starting on Monday also and happy to raise this again.

I am in agreement with you. It’s a busy spell for the team and an expensive time for us supporters. Tickets I’ve been told normally go on 3-4 weeks prior to a game. We have a ticketing working group starting on Monday also and happy to raise this again.

Much appreciated as always Tracey.

Quote Originally Posted by St Pauli Hibee View Post
    Hi All,

Cheers
    SPH
    your friends need to get on the database with tickets for the livi game before they will be able to try to get Hearts tickets

when they go (if they go) on public sale.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    your friends need to get on the database with tickets for the livi game before they will be able to try to get Hearts tickets

when they go (if they go) on public sale.
    Do they all have to? Thought it was only the one buying them who had to be on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Do they all have to? Thought it was only the one buying them who had to be on it?
    Just the one will be fine (probably best registering now to be on the safe side in case there’s a restriction put on new registrations)

Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    Just the one will be fine (probably best registering now to be on the safe side in case there’s a restriction put on new registrations)
    I suspect the new registration cutoff is already too late - it's generally the start of the season.

Still, doesn't hurt to be on and you can probably sweettalk the ticket office into selling you a derby ticket once you're there, providing you don't look or sound like a Jambo...

Promising Youngster
    I have been having the same problem trying to get tickets for the Dundee game. Got 3 Americans coming over and it is crazy not putting them up for sale on-line as early as possible. Missing a real trick here.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    Ta. The Celtic game is before the Livvi game, so not sure you can buy tickets for a Category A game, if you’re not on the data base

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    ST Pauli can buy all the tickets for them can he not?

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    ST Pauli can buy all the tickets for them can he not?
    I would think so, home games have never been a problem for getting more than one ticket at a time