hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70

Season Ticket sales

With the early bird closing today does anyone know how we are doing sales wise in comparison to previous seasons at this point?

Has the standing section been a particular draw or is it just likely to be block whatever they are going to be called.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the early bird closing today does anyone know how we are doing sales wise in comparison to previous seasons at this point?

Has the standing section been a particular draw or is it just likely to be block whatever they are going to be called.
    Club should be giving them away after the season we have just suffered.

Oops thought I was on my twitter account there.

You can see from this stadium map - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hiberni...sons%2FSeasons

The FF upper new behind the goals still has loads of seats left.

Need someone to do a dot count but to me looks like sales are down on this season and not surprising as fans are fed up with the product on the pitch.

Sales look not bad to me. I'd think the new FFL standing sales are a bit disappointing.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    I’ve not renewed and as of yet won’t. I’m not sure what I am waiting on but I mentioned this to an uncle at the weekend and he said ‘inspiration’.

Agree with that assessment.

Hoping it’ll be a ‘you’ll know when you know’ type of thing.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCastle View Post
    You can see from this stadium map - https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hiberni...sons%2FSeasons

The FF upper new behind the goals still has loads of seats left.

Need someone to do a dot count but to me looks like sales are down on this season and not surprising as fans are fed up with the product on the pitch.
    I actually considered the BTG option but being above block 7 put me right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's Cinema View Post
    Sales look not bad to me. I'd think the new FFL standing sales are a bit disappointing.
    I reckon the standing section will take a while to become popular. But then again that area is almost always empty anyway.

Not that surprising if sales are down a bit considering the season we have had.

What we need is at least one, hopefully two, signings in the 'I can't believe he has signed for us' category. And no matter what their plans for bringing through players as part of their pyramid system, that is something the Black Knights group should be looking to help deliver.

Then you have VAR .......... The SFA practically admitting that there was three ( lets face it, there were more ) wrong decisions that cost Hibs points is unacceptable. The Aberdeen one was bordering on criminal and in some leagues would have led to an investigation into the referee. EG ... does he like a bet. Hibs should have something strong, but constructive, to say following that admission of failures which have probably cost the club millions ... and also cheated the folk who pay to watch it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    I reckon the standing section will take a while to become popular. But then again that area is almost always empty anyway.
    Maybe a few fans will try it for a cup game, then maybe shift seats if they like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brummie_Hibs View Post
    Maybe a few fans will try it for a cup game, then maybe shift seats if they like it.
    Sure they will sell a few on a 'walk up' basis. A lot of youngsters don't have STs?

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post

We should be higher based on the fact the seat release was before the bottom 6 was confirmed. I wouldn't have renewed yet. With Monty staying i probably wouldn't have renewed at all.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    It will be emptier this year for most games imo.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    It will be emptier this year for most games imo.
    Have to agree but not just because Hibs have been poor, but also because Scottish football at the moment is as unexciting as I can remember it for many years.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    Have to agree but not just because Hibs have been poor, but also because Scottish football at the moment is as unexciting as I can remember it for many years.
    As bad as this sounds it’ll be emptier than it should be as plenty decent fans will not want to be lumped in and associated with Block 7
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

As of March 30th we'd sold just under 9k.

*Source K.Power

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    As bad as this sounds it’ll be emptier than it should be as plenty decent fans will not want to be lumped in and associated with Block 7
    Agreed. If only the club moved quicker when Since 1875 were trying to drive this in the early Lennon days.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    100% the club have stayed silent on there behaviour all season and no one in right mind is going to commit to season ticket beside them just so the can stand

Especially when if you get a seat up back of east you can stand anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    When the safe standing idea was first mooted a number of years back now, the consensus was that this would be rammed every week and one of the most popular areas of the ground to be in.

Can the coolness now for safe standing be laid fully at Block Seven’s doorstep? Or have the club maybe over estimated the safe standing enthusiasm?

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    When the safe standing idea was first mooted a number of years back now, the consensus was that this would be rammed every week and one of the most popular areas of the ground to be in.

Can the coolness now for safe standing be laid fully at Block Seven’s doorstep? Or have the club maybe over estimated the safe standing enthusiasm?
    Where was this consensus established?