hibs.net Messageboard

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba

Quote Originally Posted by McD View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    cheers mate, will give it a bash at some point
    Just finished the series and all though I would of liked to of seen more on court scenes I enjoyed it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Double header now on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    Double header now on YouTube.

watching the Bulls against the Bucks now, Milwaukee are such a well balanced team, they’ll be there or thereabouts for the conference finals. And when they need someone to take a game by the scruff of the neck, Giannis is capable of being near unstoppable at either end

watching the Bulls against the Bucks now, Milwaukee are such a well balanced team, they’ll be there or thereabouts for the conference finals. And when they need someone to take a game by the scruff of the neck, Giannis is capable of being near unstoppable at either end
    Boston have looked good from what I've seen in the playoffs, this match up will be good.

On the west looks like Golden State for the western?

Boston have looked good from what I've seen in the playoffs, this match up will be good.

On the west looks like Golden State for the western?

boston are another really balanced team, with 2 players in brown and Tatum who don’t really have any flaws in their games, and smart being such an exceptional defender, wouldn’t mind seeing them go far at all. I think the difference maker for them is if they can get Williams back and playing like he was, if they can they’ll be a match for anyone

golden state are also looking so dangerous, and I love watching Steph play. Rest of the west seems a bit of a wash except for the suns, they’ll be there or thereabouts with the warriors if they can get booker back

First Team Breakthrough portyhibernian's Avatar
    boston are another really balanced team, with 2 players in brown and Tatum who don’t really have any flaws in their games, and smart being such an exceptional defender, wouldn’t mind seeing them go far at all. I think the difference maker for them is if they can get Williams back and playing like he was, if they can they’ll be a match for anyone

golden state are also looking so dangerous, and I love watching Steph play. Rest of the west seems a bit of a wash except for the suns, they’ll be there or thereabouts with the warriors if they can get booker back
    Boston look like possible contenders - watching KD and Kyrie get swept was brilliant, although the Nets really didn't turn up for me. Never got their offence going and I think Kyrie missing loads of games this year probably a big factor there. Bucks v Celtics will be interesting, could go either way but I'll say Bucks in 6!!

Quote Originally Posted by portyhibernian View Post
    Boston look like possible contenders - watching KD and Kyrie get swept was brilliant, although the Nets really didn't turn up for me. Never got their offence going and I think Kyrie missing loads of games this year probably a big factor there. Bucks v Celtics will be interesting, could go either way but I'll say Bucks in 6!!

yeah the bucks are going to cruise by the bulls especially now it looks like Caruso and lavine will miss out for the bulls in game 5. No real shame in losing to this bucks team though

Boston vs bucks should be great, especially if Boston can get Williams back and firing to give them some size against Giannis. Should be a great series though

i think the Nets will end up fizzling out and breaking up having done very little. Seems like some frustration now starting to show publicly with Simmons, and that’s coming on top of being swept as you’ve said. Be an interesting summer for them, if there’s continued rumbling of discontent, who knows what'll happen there. kyrie is a law unto himself and has burned more than a few bridges as he’s went, and KD has a thin skin and doesn’t like being criticised

Should be another good double header starting with Bucks and Celtics.

Big result for the Bucks if they can win this one.

Giannis with the triple double and Bucks go 1-0 up, Celtic need to win the second game.

Hoping for a show from Morant now.

Giannis with the triple double and Bucks go 1-0 up, Celtic need to win the second game.

Hoping for a show from Morant now.

celtics looked subdued, need to step up big time in the next one

hoping for a show with Memphis and GS

Warriors Grizzlies has been a good game, but the refs are definitely favouring the home team

Thought the Bucks were well worthy of the win, just bullied the Celtics really. Not sure how game 2 will go - expecting Bucks to continue to dominate at the rim so Celtics might adjust and attempt more pick and roll/corner 3's? Giannis can shoot better than he did last night but think the focus should remain on defence and playmaking. unless Boston can figure out how to be at least average in the paint I think it's 2-0 Bucks and the series is looking good.
    Last edited by portyhibernian; 02-05-2022 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by portyhibernian View Post
    Thought the Bucks were well worthy of the win, just bullied the Celtics really. Not sure how game 2 will go - expecting Bucks to continue to dominate at the rim so Celtics might adjust and attempt more pick and roll/corner 3's? Giannis can shoot better than he did last night but think the focus should remain on defence and playmaking. unless Boston can figure out how to be at least average in the paint I think it's 2-0 Bucks and the series is looking good.
    Well how wrong can you be!! Celtics got so hot from 3 point land that the game was over by half time! Surely they can't shoot that well for an entire series...

When Ja Morant is on form he's nearly unstoppable. With that and a decent D, the Grizzlies have a good chance of knocking off the Warriors. They could and possibly should have won game 1 and picked up a good win last night and they were 3-1 vs Golden State in the regular season.

Some series so far with the Bucks and Celtics, watched game 3 last night and Giannis again dominating with Tatum not so great last night.

Mavericks vs Suns 8:30 on YouTube, two teams I've not yet seen so far in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio sledge View Post
    When Ja Morant is on form he's nearly unstoppable. With that and a decent D, the Grizzlies have a good chance of knocking off the Warriors. They could and possibly should have won game 1 and picked up a good win last night and they were 3-1 vs Golden State in the regular season.

thought the refs leant the Grizzlies’ way a lot in game 1. Warriors were very dominant in game 3, definitely going to be a chippy series with the flagrant 2’s and injuries

hopefully no injuries put player out for the season, these are 2 well balanced and versatile squads, whoever takes the series will be a daunting opponent for anyone

thought the refs leant the Grizzlies’ way a lot in game 1. Warriors were very dominant in game 3, definitely going to be a chippy series with the flagrant 2’s and injuries

hopefully no injuries put player out for the season, these are 2 well balanced and versatile squads, whoever takes the series will be a daunting opponent for anyone
    Yeah it's pretty chippy, noticed that in a few of the series this year.

If Ja misses any time then its series over for the Grizzlies, rumours are he'll miss game 4 which will make it 3-1 and virtually series over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio sledge View Post
    Yeah it's pretty chippy, noticed that in a few of the series this year.

If Ja misses any time then its series over for the Grizzlies, rumours are he'll miss game 4 which will make it 3-1 and virtually series over.

he’s been very dynamic, but there was chat during game 3 about how the grizzlies got on when he was out injured during the season, with stats shown on screen, and they were even better. Better points pre game, and less conceded per game, and a 20-2 record over the 22 games

he’s been very dynamic, but there was chat during game 3 about how the grizzlies got on when he was out injured during the season, with stats shown on screen, and they were even better. Better points pre game, and less conceded per game, and a 20-2 record over the 22 games
    Yeah they were decent when he was out earlier in the season but I didn't think it was quite that good, that's a surprise!

Maybe there's a chance yet....

Looks like some game might go the distance. Only one game scheduled for sky Sunday but yet to be confirmed.

Celtics vs Bucks Sunday 20:30 game 7.

Celtics vs warriors final now?

Celtics vs warriors final now?

I think it’ll be the warriors, but I could see it going either way in the east, celtics will be favourites though

celtics vs warriors could be a terrific finals series

No more live games for me due to work but will keep my eye out for results and highlights

Hope Dallas can win it but think the Warriors will be to strong for everyone.

As usual the east slugging it out, warriors should wrap it up next game.

It’s something that I think often gets overlooked, but Steve Kerr deserves a lot of credit for using his public platform to really shout about gun control, he didn’t pull any punches during his press conference the other day

seems like such a genuinely decent man, then you add in the family tragedy he experienced as a young man

@hibs.net private member Mibbes Aye's Avatar
    Just watched the fourth quarter of the opening Finals game, incredible stuff.

The Warriors started the quarter leading 92-80 but the Celtics came roaring back and went all-out with the three-pointers, scoring with nine from 12 attempts.

Match finished 120-108 in Boston's favour, thanks to that. remarkable final quarter display
    There's only one thing better than a Hibs calendar and that's two Hibs calendars

Quote Originally Posted by Mibbes Aye View Post
    Just watched the fourth quarter of the opening Finals game, incredible stuff.

The Warriors started the quarter leading 92-80 but the Celtics came roaring back and went all-out with the three-pointers, scoring with nine from 12 attempts.

Match finished 120-108 in Boston's favour, thanks to that. remarkable final quarter display
    I've enjoyed the play offs this season, just seen the highlights from game 2. Interesting to see how game 3 and 4 goes with home Court advantage for the Celtics.