hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: FAO Admins

FAO Admins

Just wondering what your view on merging threads.

At the moment we've three threads about the League Cup semi final and two threads about Steve Bruce. Recently we must have had three threads about the attendance for the Aberdeen game. We also have multiple threads about Porteous, Whittaker and anyone else who's a love/hate character. In the Other Sports forum, we had two Tiger Woods threads at the top of the page.

I struggle to understand why people need to start a new thread when there is already one a few threads below.

In the past such threads were merged but now there's little attempt to do so.

Well Admins what's your view? Is merging too much hassle hence the reason why you don't bother.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    I suspect most of us just haven't had a chance to read through them all to merge them - believe it or not all of us admin pricks have day jobs as well.

Usually one of the threads is more active than the other and out leaves one used thread and the other just drops down the forum.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suspect most of us just haven't had a chance to read through them all to merge them - believe it or not all of us admin pricks have day jobs as well.

Usually one of the threads is more active than the other and out leaves one used thread and the other just drops down the forum.
    What! You have day jobs as well? Where does my £10 pm fee go!!!

I wish I could do the red faced shaking fist smiley on my phone

😄

@hibs.net private member

Question

Answered i think