hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Kamberi injury

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!

Kamberi injury

Hoping he’s back very soon as we certainly missed him today.

Just wondering if the injury is a really bad one that will keep him out for a while or it’s nothing to worry about and he’ll be back for the Livingston game next week?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Probably won’t play till after international break as don’t think he will be risked on Livingstons pitch.

Certainly missed him today

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hoping he’s back very soon as we certainly missed him today.

Just wondering if the injury is a really bad one that will keep him out for a while or it’s nothing to worry about and he’ll be back for the Livingston game next week?
    Spoke to him after the game.Hes hoping and aiming for the Killie game after the break🙏🏻

His agent said on Twitter he will be back after the break

Lennon said a month off will be good for him. That means he must be targeting Killie at home.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hughio View Post
    Spoke to him after the game.Hes hoping and aiming for the Killie game after the break🙏🏻
    Thats good news, a fit Kamberi will be 1st pick centre forward for us, and McLaren and Shaw along with Boyle are enough forwards in my opinion, signing another forward unless he's going to be better than we currently have is unnecessary for me.

There are other areas of the team i think we need strengthened first, but if we get them and can afford another forward, then why not, you cant have enough good players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    One of the things I have noticed since Kamberi got injured was the effect he has on defending from the front. The work the guy does closing down the opposition centre backs and picking up loose balls in front of these centre backs has been missed badly the last few games. The work he does off the ball until you watch him at games is so underrated.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    I heard yesterday that he's out for another 3 weeks which fits in with what's already been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
    I heard yesterday that he's out for another 3 weeks which fits in with what's already been said.
    Yup his agent says he will be back for Killie at Home which is good news...as long as it doesn't mean Boyle upfront again next Sat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk