hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar

NHC - Inside Ibrox Home dressing room: Is this for real?

Some dude on twitter responding to KT comment on Hibs giving trouble to the gruesome twosome...

His avatar has The Rangers dressing room - check the pic on the wall. Really?!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Yeah they have a photo of the queen on the wall. They also take a Union Jack cover for the physio table to away games lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Pic is blurry - what is it?

Can't make it out. Is it Sir David Gray?

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum_62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pic is blurry - what is it?

Sorry best I could do on the iPhone - Queenie on the wall. They have further Togo to drag them into the modern era than I thought..
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Yeah they have a photo of the queen above the captains seat. Strange club.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    They actually have trauma units on standby in case any of their players have flash backs to May 2016.

When Gerrard joined Rangers they did a video of him touring the stadium. He pulled some face when he saw the photo of the queen.

Inconsequential
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    When Gerrard joined Rangers they did a video of him touring the stadium. He pulled some face when he saw the photo of the queen.
    Some footage of that video was doing the rounds on Facebook. It was edited with an excerpt from The Office... extracting to say the least... alright?
    Last edited by Inconsequential; 05-08-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbiemacfie View Post
    Some footage of that video was doing the rounds on Facebook. It was edited with an excerpt from The Office... extracting to say the least... alright?
    I'm sure I read something when Basile Boli signed. He said he left the dressing room and ran up the tunnel to hear the 'Ibrox songs' and felt more than a little alienated. A black, French, republican, catholic player...I wish I'd kept that article now. All clubs have traditions...but that one (and it's creepy offshoot replacement)? Yuk.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Some dude on twitter responding to KT comment on Hibs giving trouble to the gruesome twosome...

His avatar has The Rangers dressing room - check the pic on the wall. Really?!
    I can't see it on my phone, is it a photo of Andy Halliday lifting the Scottish Cup in 2016?

Jeez.. what a tragic pathetic wee club.. I feel blessed I wasn’t brainwashed/ brought up to support that club.. surely nobody supports that mob willingly..

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    What’s the story with their kitman? Seen on here he’s apparently a horrible ******* but I’ve never heard anything about him?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Have they thought about setting up wee wullie blue nose in a corner somewhere they could use him and his special organ to belt out inspirational tunes?

Or how about getting a camp looking guy in a powdered wig to charge around the dressing room on a horse? That's about all that seems to be missing.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by heidtheba View Post
    I'm sure I read something when Basile Boli signed. He said he left the dressing room and ran up the tunnel to hear the 'Ibrox songs' and felt more than a little alienated. A black, French, republican, catholic player...I wish I'd kept that article now. All clubs have traditions...but that one (and it's creepy offshoot replacement)? Yuk.
    There's a reason Marco Negri looked so miserable at Ibrox and wanted nothing go do with them after half a season.

He knew exactly what they were singing.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    What’s the story with their kitman? Seen on here he’s apparently a horrible ******* but I’ve never heard anything about him?
    He refused to take part in a minutes applause for I think Jimmy Johnstone and when mo Johnstone was at rangers he refused to leave his kit out because he was Catholic. He's pretty much your standard rangers bigot

I remember reading about when Gattuso joined the club as a young wide eyed Italian.
    He knew next to nothing about UK/Scotland never mind The Rangers. He saw the picture and just assumed it was a saint, never thought anymore of it until he brought it up in conversation one day... He was quickly put right (hope it was the kit man, he would have been foaming at the mouth).

First Team Breakthrough
    I took in a tour of Ibrox around 15 years ago. There was a mix up in the booking and we ended up being shown round by the head of security which turned out to be a good thing as she showed us more than the usual tour.

Sure enough the picture of her Maj was on the home changing room wall, she then said that the picture travels with them to away games and is placed on the away changing room wall!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    There's a reason Marco Negri looked so miserable at Ibrox and wanted nothing go do with them after half a season.

He knew exactly what they were singing.
    Yep.

And that's why he recently came back and played in a testimonial at Ibrox.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    He refused to take part in a minutes applause for I think Jimmy Johnstone and when mo Johnstone was at rangers he refused to leave his kit out because he was Catholic. He's pretty much your standard rangers bigot

Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Is that a slim Kris Boyd with hair?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    Yeah they have a photo of the queen above the captains seat. Strange club.
    What a bunch of bigots you all are! Maybe they are a modern, inclusive club with a queen for a captain and the picture is in his honour.

Or maybe not. 😁

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Looks like he's such a small man that maybe he was just worried he'd fall over if he lifted both his arms to clap.

Actually just looks like another seething wee roaster whose in the wrong country/century.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    What a charming individual he sounds

@hibs.net private member
    I thought the rumours about him were made up or had grew arms and legs but that picture is pretty damning. Unless he’s doing a minutes silence?...

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    What's so wrong about having a framed picture of their beloved leader on the wall? The North Koreans do it and they're perfectly sound minded people with the freedom to think for themselves.

I understand they have actually got TWO portraits of HMQ in the dressing room believe it or not.