hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Ticket on card

Ticket on card

As a paid-up early bird season ticket holder,I chose to pay and have tomorrow night,s game added to my card,presumably my season ticket card.I only have last season,s ticket.So far I haven,t received a new card.Will my card work tomorrow night at the turnstyle or will I have to collect an actual physical ticket at the ticket office?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by humptiedumptie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As a paid-up early bird season ticket holder,I chose to pay and have tomorrow night,s game added to my card,presumably my season ticket card.I only have last season,s ticket.So far I haven,t received a new card.Will my card work tomorrow night at the turnstyle or will I have to collect an actual physical ticket at the ticket office?
    If you’ve added it to your card you’ll get in fine
    No new cards issued to renewing season ticket holders, who haven’t moved seats

@hibs.net private member GordonHFC's Avatar
    It will be on your old card. You won't get a new card unless you have changed seats or gone from a child to an adult etc.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Yeah it will work mate

Last season's season ticket is also this season's

@hibs.net private member
    Same here HD. I put Runavik game on my card when I was in the ticket office getting a ticket for PH's testimonial. And I put Thursday's game on my card online at the w/end, shouldn't be a problem.

as a paid-up early bird season ticket holder,i chose to pay and have tomorrow night,s game added to my card,presumably my season ticket card.i only have last season,s ticket.so far i haven,t received a new card.will my card work tomorrow night at the turnstyle or will i have to collect an actual physical ticket at the ticket office?

thank-you

I selected the add to card option when I got a ticket for the runavik game. Came back from holiday to find ticket had come through the post. Tried the card at the turnstile but didn't work. Selected add to card again for tomorrow so hoping no problems