hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! Col_0762's Avatar
    I got Ladbrokes to price up us, Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen to score +65 goals. Got 3/1, max stake £20. Aberdeen should be the only small worry with it. Link should add to betslip if anyone wants:

https://m.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/#!slip

Dunno how to make that a proper link if anyone can?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Col_0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got Ladbrokes to price up us, Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen to score +65 goals. Got 3/1, max stake £20. Aberdeen should be the only small worry with it. Link should add to betslip if anyone wants:

https://m.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/#!slip

Dunno how to make that a proper link if anyone can?
    At 62 and 56 for us and Aberdeen respectively (I think?) last season, I'd say we are both far from certs in that regard. I thought the price was close to about right thinking it was 60+ goals... but at over 65, I'd personally want more than 3/1.

Good luck though - a fun bet to follow (other than wanting those 3 teams to score lots of course )

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Odds aren't ever great, but I find the over 1.5 goals market pretty profitable. Stick a few of them on rolled into an accumulator and at times its just printing money.

As is doing inplay at half time of 1 more goal or more in the 2nd half of games
    Been using the over 1.5 goals in recent months. Have won a few bets this year using them.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

The power of the press😂.
    Most things highlighted by the Racing Post tomorrow will shorten fairly rapidly when copies hit the news-stands.
    The RFO previewer had to base his tips on prices offered 10 days ago. Lots of bookies would not have gone up by then.
    However, money has not been piling on the RFO tips.
    Hibs are now 3/1 with SkyBet for a top three finish. At least according to Oddschecker and 5/2 is available elsewhere. 3/1 is a cracking bet. It's nowhere near simply being a match with the Sheep but matchbet odds with the Sheep would be a fair basis for arriving at a "top three" price.
    Accies have drifted to 6/4 for the bottom two.
    Sir Alan 9/1 for the top six. I've seen worse 9/1 pokes.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EricStoner View Post
    The power of the press😂.
    Most things highlighted by the Racing Post tomorrow will shorten fairly rapidly when copies hit the news-stands.
    The RFO previewer had to base his tips on prices offered 10 days ago. Lots of bookies would not have gone up by then.
    However, money has not been piling on the RFO tips.
    Hibs are now 3/1 with SkyBet for a top three finish. At least according to Oddschecker and 5/2 is available elsewhere. 3/1 is a cracking bet. It's nowhere near simply being a match with the Sheep but matchbet odds with the Sheep would be a fair basis for arriving at a "top three" price.
    Accies have drifted to 6/4 for the bottom two.
    Sir Alan 9/1 for the top six. I've seen worse 9/1 pokes.
    3/1 a cracking bet but dependant on who we get in placing a bet just now based on unknown high risk factors opposition may strengthen further so probably best looking for best odds before Scottish window closes If we do not strengthen significantly there is no doubt we are in a worse position than last year. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    3/1 a cracking bet but dependant on who we get in placing a bet just now based on unknown high risk factors opposition may strengthen further so probably best looking for best odds before Scottish window closes If we do not strengthen significantly there is no doubt we are in a worse position than last year. Just saying
    I'd say that we're in a worse place than the second half of last season (but that may yet change) although a case could be made for us being stronger than we were during the first half of last season.

Apart from anything else we're now settled back in the top league and know a bit more about all of the teams again (although I suppose they know a bit more about us).

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    I'd say that we're in a worse place than the second half of last season (but that may yet change) although a case could be made for us being stronger than we were during the first half of last season.

Apart from anything else we're now settled back in the top league and know a bit more about all of the teams again (although I suppose they know a bit more about us).
    Agree

Kamberi top Scottish Premiership scorer is 101/1 just put a bet on now max stake 2.23 on 888 sport.

Hibs +1 23/20 on Betway for Thursday night I didn't think was too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Abroad View Post
    Kamberi top Scottish Premiership scorer is 101/1 just put a bet on now max stake 2.23 on 888 sport.
    Thanks for the heads up! I got £2.23 on at 300/1 (sign up boost) and £2.77 at 100/1.

Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I got £2.23 on at 300/1 (sign up boost) and £2.77 at 100/1.

How do you get the sign up boost?

Left by mutual consent!
    Any thoughts on Rosenburg chances of beating Celtic tonight. Two or three years ago when Celtic were woeful away in Europe maybe. Different team now though.

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    Our that have caught my eye

Juventus to win serie A 2/5
    Hearts to finish top 6 4/9
    Barcelona to win la Liga 3/4

Tremendous value I think.

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Dropped to 50s now, but also available at Grosvenor and Unibet if anyone wants to spread their cash around...

Don't think there's an each way option on those though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Gutted I missed 100/1! Whoever priced that up for 888sport needs shot.

Edit: it's dropped to 25/1 with 888sport and with Unibet now.
    Last edited by Big_Franck; 01-08-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post
    How do you get the sign up boost?
    I followed an offer link from Oddschecker and signed up. As soon as I deposited £10 the odds boost was available on the betslip.

Blog Entries
    Betting on Bet365 tomorrow’s match. Greeks 13/20 and Hibs 9/2. Worth a wee punt on Hibs , I think.

Racing Post season preview.
    Out today.
    Usual guy Mark Walker does the Scottish section.
    Recommendations:
    RANGERS 5pts "Without Celtic" @ 1/2 (general)
    HAMILTON 2pts to finish bottom @ 9/2 (Bet365)
    HIBERNIAN 2pts to finish in the top three @ 3/1 (SkyBet)
    ST.JOHNSTONE 1pt to finish in the top six @ 7/2 (SkyBet)
    EDOUARD 1pt Top Goal Scorer @ 9/2 (general)
    KAMBERI 1pt e.w. Top Goal Scorer @ 12/1 (Bet365)
    CALEY THISTLE 2pts @ 7/1 (general)
    AYR UTD 1pt e.w. @ 66/1 (Betway, Hills)
    DUMBARTON 2pts @ 2/1 (Bet365)
    AIRDRIE 1pt e.w. @ 8/1 (Bet365)
    CLYDE 2pts @ 11/4 (Hills, 188Bet)
    ANNAN 1pt @ 16/1 (general)

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    Gutted I missed 100/1! Whoever priced that up for 888sport needs shot.
    He would've been shot if the Gambling Commission had been under my jurisdiction when they fined 888Bet £7m or whatever it was last year😬. Come the revolution...😂

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Betting on Bet365 tomorrow’s match. Greeks 13/20 and Hibs 9/2. Worth a wee punt on Hibs , I think.
    Change of heart on hearing that Kamberi might not play, travel difficulties, hotel problems and so forth. Nort worth a gamble, now.

I got 7.45/1 for over three goals and over 10 corners in the Hibs game tonight

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post
    I got 7.45/1 for over three goals and over 10 corners in the Hibs game tonight
    Got hibs to qualify, over 2.5 goals and over 10 corners for 17/1.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Hibs & Marabor double 👍

Opening day.
    Go for it.
    5 x £5 fourfolds and a £10 acca.
    SIR ALAN @ 6/4 v. Dundee.
    May be putting too much emphasis on the Dee's display v. Pars & I don't like betting simply because of a negative view of the team I'm opposing. Buddies good v. Killie & Sons but threw in a couple of shockers in between.
    AYR UTD @ 21/10 v. Partick.
    Deservedly won at Firhill at 9/2 last week. The Shankland thread on here contains none of the abuse in the one from 12 months ago. Honest Men pretty gung-ho & Cammy Bell may be busy.
    AIRDRIE @ 8/5 at Forfar.
    Only won two away last term and only finished one place & three points above the Loons but looked to have improved considerably in the League Cup and Loons are relegation probables.
    ANNAN @ 6/4 v. Elgin.
    Borderers obviously caught the eye in the League Cup. Presumably long coach trip for Elgin in warm weather after a poor League Cup campaign. They must be thankful Berwick & Albion Rovers look in disarray.
    STIRLING @ 6/5 at Berwick.
    Another bet mainly due to opposing what looks a worryingly poor Berwick side. I enjoy my trips to Shielfield and hope I'm wrong, but they look likely Wooden Spoonists. Stirling's win at Peterhead was eye-catching in a tough Cup group.

Check out Bet 365 odds for first goalscorer for Hibs against Motherwell. Bizarre odds for Jamie Gullan

Quote Originally Posted by Cod Boy View Post
    Check out Bet 365 odds for first goalscorer for Hibs against Motherwell. Bizarre odds for Jamie Gullan
    Ha ha ha, I see what you mean. 8/13, don't think I've ever seen such short odds on a 1st goalscorer. Shame they didn't mess up the odd on Kamberi and give him a ridiculously high price.

😂8/13 1st goal - or last goal - and 2/11 to score at any time.
    Perhaps he's been sponsored by a Far East syndicate who have made a lot of people offers they can't refuse.
    Hard to see what could cause an error like that in a book.
    The book comes in at 140% for those priced at 12/1 or shorter. (Excluding the 8/13 Gullan!) OK. One or two of those won't start, so stakes will be returned, but it does show you how little value there is in 1st scorer markets - which are just the type of investment the average TV-Land punter is attracted to.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TreadsoneScot
    Quote Originally Posted by EricStoner View Post
    AYR UTD @ 21/10 v. Partick.
    Deservedly won at Firhill at 9/2 last week. The Shankland thread on here contains none of the abuse in the one from 12 months ago. Honest Men pretty gung-ho & Cammy Bell may be busy.
    I'm keeping an eye on these Eric. I like an explanation with a pick and can't fault your angles. Particularly interested in Ayr backed them last week draw no bet 7-2, and that price is generous in my view. Jags could be seriously on the downgrade.
    I'm going to look for something to go alongside it and looking towards Forest similar price to Ayr new money and decent manager albeit safety first.

Good luck.

Hamilton and Toronto both matches over 2.5 goals

There’s some folk on here who know about gambling. Then there’s the likes of me!

Does anyone have a football cert of the day? Mines is Killie to beat St Johnstone. If there’s any other certs I’ll add them to my selection. Strength in numbers!