hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 2729
  1. #2671
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a she but, aye.


    My apologies to her. I will have a look at the runners.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2672
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just waiting on O Maonlai later tonight. Monsieur Gilbraltor is a class act.

    Had a couple of singles on which did nothing, including a bizarre incident in a hurdle at Perth. I had a tenner on Wild Bill, who travelled very well up until the last. He was level in the lead, when he decided he would charge through the safety rail, rather than jump it. His jockey was launched about twenty feet. That was the end of that!
    Only third. Wasn't meant to be.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  4. #2673
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Runs again tomorrow in the 1425 York.
    And I see Stradivarius is in the following race. He is absolute quality and it will be interesting to see how he is this year.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  5. #2674
    Coaching Staff HoboHarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I see Stradivarius is in the following race. He is absolute quality and it will be interesting to see how he is this year.
    Don't bet on that horse, might be a fiddle....

  6. #2675
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And I see Stradivarius is in the following race. He is absolute quality and it will be interesting to see how he is this year.
    Aye, he's some horse, Ispolini could give him a tough race though. 3 wins and a 2nd in Dubai over the winter will have him in tip top condition.
    Last edited by HUTCHYHIBBY; 17-05-2019 at 10:38 AM.

  7. #2676
    I'm on Follow Intello in the 3.20 today

  8. #2677
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't bet on that horse, might be a fiddle....
    What makes you say that, Harry?
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  9. #2678
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't bet on that horse, might be a fiddle....
    As long as there's no violins when the punters find out! ☺

  10. #2679
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Runs again tomorrow in the 1425 York.
    Only 2nd, was quite confident about her too, oh well. 😪

  11. #2680
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye, he's some horse, Ispolini could give him a tough race though. 3 wins and a 2nd in Dubai over the winter will have him in tip top condition.
    Bad day so far!

  12. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm on Follow Intello in the 3.20 today

  13. #2682
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done, UAE Prince has got me back to square one again.

  14. #2683
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Backed Dream World ew in the next at York

  15. #2684
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Backed Dream World ew in the next at York
    Finished for today.

  16. #2685
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finished for today.
    I sneaked a wee tenner on Summer Moon after saying that so, Dundee United win BTTS @ 7/2 to round off the day.

  17. #2686
    @hibs.net private member 90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4,163
    Coral Blue at Kilbeggan looks a decent shout. Charlton also in the football the night.

  18. #2687
    @hibs.net private member 90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    4,163
    Second prize.

  19. #2688
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only 2nd, was quite confident about her too, oh well. ��
    She ran well but just couldn't get up in the last few strides.

    Stradavarius was too good for the rest, despite being rustier than many of the others. Capri is running in Ireland tonight; can he re-discover some form?

    Edit - Just seen that Capri finished third at Leopardstown. What's happened to him recently?
    Last edited by Hibernia&Alba; 17-05-2019 at 05:38 PM.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  20. #2689
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Egrecio in the last at Leopardstown could be an opportunity to claim some free cash, at around evens
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  21. #2690
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I sneaked a wee tenner on Summer Moon after saying that so, Dundee United win BTTS @ 7/2 to round off the day.
    Doubt we'll see at least 3 goals here.

  22. #2691
    Testimonial Due Since90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    3,599
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doubt we'll see at least 3 goals here.
    Got the same bet , think we needed an early goal.

  23. #2692
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Egrecio in the last at Leopardstown could be an opportunity to claim some free cash, at around evens
    Waste of time. Race won by 33/1 shot.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  24. #2693
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got the same bet , think we needed an early goal.
    Getting interesting now.

  25. #2694
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Hutchy, are you having a wee bet at Newbury tomorrow?
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  26. #2695
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hutchy, are you having a wee bet at Newbury tomorrow?
    I'm well oiled at the moment but, I would imagine so, not looked yet. 🍻

  27. #2696
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    11,506
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm well oiled at the moment but, I would imagine so, not looked yet. 🍻


    Fair enough.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  28. #2697
    Coaching Staff HUTCHYHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    15,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hutchy, are you having a wee bet at Newbury tomorrow?
    Just had a wee check through todays bets, backed Hannons horse in the first race!

  29. #2698
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,425
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Raith, Clyde, Berwick, Celtic, Man City, Bayern Munich

    Anyone got much else for this weekend?

    Ive learnt not to touch MLS teams with a barge pole

  30. #2699
    Coaching Staff bawheid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,861
    Raith and Berwick as part of your acca is crazy talk, surely?!

  31. #2700
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Raith and Berwick as part of your acca is crazy talk, surely?!
    I think today is one of those days for realising that you don't always have to have a bet.

    If I get any free time I'll be looking for games that have a lot of corners in-play. There have been a few recently......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved