hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar

One Per Club Per Season Collectors

Anyone out there partake in collecting one programme per club per season?

I'm looking for any useful links to info on which Scottish League clubs issued programmes post-war seasons to 1980.

Don't know if I have the strength to attempt it with English sides.......

2. Log in to remove the advert

Iggy

Yes I can help. I collect Scottish one per club 1946/7 to 69/70 so can fill in the gaps as some clubs didn’t issue
    I also have quite a few spares from various clubs in the 50s; 60s and probably a complete run 70/1 to 74/5 if your interested

Drop me a PM or give ma a bell if you still have my number

Iggy

Yes I can help. I collect Scottish one per club 1946/7 to 69/70 so can fill in the gaps as some clubs didn’t issue
    I also have quite a few spares from various clubs in the 50s; 60s and probably a complete run 70/1 to 74/5 if your interested

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iggy

Thanks E and yes, of course I have your number.
    Glad it was you that responded I could certainly do with knowing which clubs issued programmes which season, non -Hibs. (I've got my references on those...)

Like everything else, Hibs Homes are my priority but I need something to do with my Aways. That's why I'm stopping at 1980 as I attended these games up to then while I was still buying programmes and can't bear to part with them. Everything post 1980/81 I can take or leave really as I stopped buying religiously around then (except Homes!)

Sum of those parts means that one per season is pretty healthy for top leagues front end of the collection, leaving plenty to do going backwards. As usual!

Interested to hear about your spares, although knowing your collection I probably don't have many swaps you'd need on your wants list.

Stevie.

I will text you later on S